Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it make me a bad fan that I'm happy Perspolis lost?

Comment

Remember Derakhshan made fun of CQ and said you lost to a team (Iraq) that their coach was with their team for only 45 days. Well today Derakhshan lost to a team (Malavan) where their coach was with their team for only 60 days.

Comment

Mayelli Kohan is such a child!
        Just because he is against Daie and want to hurt him in any shape or form he is become this big supporter of Derakhshan,,,, nobody cares about Perspolis anymore, it's all about their personal vengeance against one another....

Comment

Derakhshan is finished. The questions is who'll take over at this point. The fans were shouting Daei in the stadium, but I doubt he would want to work with them after what happened.

PP is so screwed up right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they picked Karimi as the new head coach!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            Derakhshan is finished. The questions is who'll take over at this point. The fans were shouting Daei in the stadium, but I doubt he would want to work with them after what happened.

PP is so screwed up right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they picked Karimi as the new head coach!
            Unfortunately I don't know if I agree with this, no matter how shitty derakshan is its very hard for a coach to get fired in this team. Takes till PP is fighting relegation to do so.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I think it would be really funny if Perspolis relegates to Azadegan league.

Comment

badbakht shodim... Derakhshan killed us, once again! What is happening to PP

Comment

Haha...
                  Maziar Zare > Haghighi

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
                    Please take a look at his record. 34.56% win only. That's a terrible terrible record. I just don't understand based on what exactly was he chosen as the head coach of PP?

do you know what the sad part is?? He will still find another job as a headcoach in this league even with a 35% winning

in any other country he would be put aside for good
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas7595 View Post
                      Haha...
                      Maziar Zare > Haghighi
                      Zare for TM.

But seriously he was a good 3 feet off the line when the ball was kicked.

Comment

As i have said many times before , Derakhshan is a lot worse than Daie

he sux big time

Comment

So... Maziar Zareh, the midfielder, saved a PP penalty kick? I have got to see the footage.
                          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            As i have said many times before , Derakhshan is a lot worse than Daie

he sux big time
                            karma is a bitch. the same way they pushed Daei out, they will push Derakhshan out too.
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                              do you know what the sad part is?? He will still find another job as a headcoach in this league even with a 35% winning

in any other country he would be put aside for good
                              What's even sadder is that he criticizes CQ's tactics. I mean if he had a decent winning record, we would have said ok you know what at least he had a decent record. But with 35% winning you need to shut your mouth and not say anything.

Comment

In my entire years of being a hardcore Perspolis fan, I have never been so indifferent towards my team's losses as this season and especially ever since Derakhshan took over the team.

His appointment as Perspolis HC still remains a big unsolved puzzle to me. People in charge have done and amazing job turning us away from our team's match excitement.

I think it's unprecedented for any Perspoilis coach to have done so terribly:

15 played games

6 Wins

3 Draws

6 Losses

Out of all these 15 games his game points aggregate is +2 That is truly pathetic, especially for a team like Perspolis!

I would take any IPL/Azadegan League coach over him at this rate!

Comment

Working...
                                X