Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great analyze by Navad on perspolis's recent transfers. It clearly shows that Derakhshan has absolutely no idea what he's doing. It also makes a great point that Yahya took over Jose's team where he didn't choose the players and managed to get the best out of those players and finish the season in 7th ranking.

Comment

Respect to you guys for wanting to follow iranian club football, because of the lack of infrastructure and 100 other things. I'm not even going to consider following IPL any time soon.

When the regime collapses hopefully we get western know-how and experience to iranian football, so it maybe can fix our football infrastructure in order to get the league better and more of our best talents can go to Europe.
      A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Who saw todays match?

Highlights:
        http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=13694

Although we won (bearing in mind it was a lacklustre and lucky 1-0) it means nothing to me. Unfortunately it only gives life to Derakhshan who continues to drag PP deeper and deeper into a downward spiral.

From the highlights, apart from a poor performance from PP a team with a massive imbalance Sosha stood put to me yet again, he is so immature as a goalkeeper with so many poor and hasty decisions, of course the defense isn't helping and definitely adding salt to the wound which is getting wider and wider. He is not solid at all, lots of inconsistencies which scream lack of confidence. For the guys that follow IPL, I'm sure you remember a Sosha in Foolad who was much more confident and a developing talent...but he started regressing from day 1 of joining PP.

Not all promising players fit the bill for PP, we are not any club. The name is heavy on the shoulders and I think that is one of the primary reasons for failing players, poor coaching staff, hashiye etc follow...
        Last edited by jahandoost; 02-13-2015, 09:29 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I was hoping perspolis would lose today so we could get rid of this guy. I can't stand derakhshan.

Comment

Che ajab ye bord gereftim emrooz.. onam shansi. Man, Sosha SUCKS! No wonder CQ crossed him of the list.

Comment

This is the first time ever that a Perspolis win did not excite me at all, this has never ever happened to me, I am kind of disappointed in myself for having felt this way, can't understand why either...

We don't perform well, don't work as a team, players look so undisciplined, the team is in chaos, every single game we keep switching players, especially in our defense line. Our inferior keeper was kept in, while we let go of one of the better IPL keepers of the last 2-3 seasons.

This meaningless win just ought Derakhshan some more time, 6 back to back losses would have him most probably fired, although if I were in charge of the club, I would have still fired him today and right after this lucky win!

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                Who saw todays match?

Highlights:
                http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=13694

Although we won (bearing in mind it was a lacklustre and lucky 1-0) it means nothing to me. Unfortunately it only gives life to Derakhshan who continues to drag PP deeper and deeper into a downward spiral.

From the highlights, apart from a poor performance from PP a team with a massive imbalance Sosha stood put to me yet again, he is so immature as a goalkeeper with so many poor and hasty decisions, of course the defense isn't helping and definitely adding salt to the wound which is getting wider and wider. He is not solid at all, lots of inconsistencies which scream lack of confidence. For the guys that follow IPL, I'm sure you remember a Sosha in Foolad who was much more confident and a developing talent...but he started regressing from day 1 of joining PP.

Not all promising players fit the bill for PP, we are not any club. The name is heavy on the shoulders and I think that is one of the primary reasons for failing players, poor coaching staff, hashiye etc follow...
                Sosha is just like any other player that is part of a crumbling team.

Look at Aliasgari.... a guy that had so much promise and potential was swept up in the bullshit of PP for the last 4 years.

When a team is fundamentally broken, good players can't save it. The team kills good players.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  This is the first time ever that a Perspolis win did not excite me at all, this has never ever happened to me, I am kind of disappointed in myself for having felt this way, can't understand why either...
                  You're not the only one. Visit perspolis page on facebook and everyone was hoping perspolis would have lost so we could have gotten rid of Derakhshan. Honestly this perspolis doesn't excite me at all anymore and I have become some how careless of this team in the past couple of years.

I grew up watching guys like Abedzadeh, Pius, Karimi, Mahdavikia, Bagheri etc... and that's the team that I fall in love with. Now I don't even know half of those players.

Every year there are bunch of new players, stay for a year and then sign up with another club. As a fan you don't have that deep connection with the players anymore since they keep changing the whole team every year.

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
                    Every year there are bunch of new players, stay for a year and then sign up with another club. As a fan you don't have that deep connection with the players anymore since they keep changing the whole team every year.
                    Thats thanks to petty 1 year contracts...stops teams from building.

Comment

Comment

Derakshan will be sacked at the end of the season. It seems a bit late to get a new coach now. I for one think that we should have kept Ali Daei this season, as well as the next. He did well with Perspolis last season, but it seems our defense collapsed, and as a result, so did our team.

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
                          You're not the only one. Visit perspolis page on facebook and everyone was hoping perspolis would have lost so we could have gotten rid of Derakhshan. Honestly this perspolis doesn't excite me at all anymore and I have become some how careless of this team in the past couple of years.
                          I grew up watching guys like Abedzadeh, Pius, Karimi, Mahdavikia, Bagheri etc... and that's the team that I fall in love with. Now I don't even know half of those players.
                          Spot on Amin jaan. Agreed with everything you mentioned. Especially the last paragraph was exactly the case, we barely get any player staying with the club beyond 1-2 seasons, and those who stay for so many different reasons, mainly the ongoing club controversies and chaos keep declining and deteriorating, we barely get players who keep up their good form and perform consistently well.

Most of our players as result of all of the above become rebels and undisciplined, they play carelessly and act selfishly. most domestic imported players despite their previous startling performances with their previous teams, disappoint in Perspolis, failing to impress.

Looks as if there has been a contagious sickness and disease within the club which gets transferred onto the next players...

I blame the club management and the system overall!

Comment

mard in aghaast:

نسخه چاپيارسال به دوستان
                            سلطان سقوط شمال و جنوب مهلت ۳ ساله می*خواهد
                            منافی: درخشان به اعتبار پیشکسوتان فکر کند و برود/ سیاسی گفت که اشتباه کرده درخشان را آورده!

مربی سابق پرسپولیس گفت:برخی مربیان خدای توجیه هستند و نمی خواهند بپذیرند که باید کنار بروند.
                            خبرگزاری فارس: منافی: درخشان به اعتبار پیشکسوتان فکر کند و برود/ سیاسی گفت که اشتباه کرده درخشان را آورده!

جواد منافی در گفت*وگو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، در خصوص اظهارات درخشان که گفته بود برکناری کادر فنی قبلی زود نبوده چون خودشان تیمشان را بسته و یکسال کنار تیم بوده*اند گفت:این آقا کلا دنبال توجیه است.شما هر حرفی بزنید یک جور دیگر جواب می دهد.کادری که سال قبل با آن همه مشکل و اعتصاب و نبود مدیر عامل و بی پولی ها و انتشار لیست پرداختی های دروغین تا روز آخر تیمش مدعی قهرمانی بوده و با کسر امتیاز توسط کمیته انضباطی و دو اشتباه فاحش داوری که دوست و دشمن آن اشتباهات مقابل سپاهان و فولاد را تایید کردند نایب قهرمان شده و در فصل نقل و انتقالات بازیکنانش را فراری داده و دستش را عمدا بسته اند باید هفت هفته فرصت داشته باشد اما سلطان سقوط شمال و جنوب خودش را با فرگوسن مقایسه می کند و مهلت سه ساله می خواهد.
                            وی ادامه داد:یکی از خودش بپرسد چرا این آقا در شمال با داماش و در جنوب با شاهین بوشهر ناکام بود؟ آنجا چه مشکلی داشت؟ من هر چقدر می خواهم سکوت کنم و چیزی نگویم انگار این آقا دوست ندارد.هر بار یک حرفی می زند. دارند راست راست توی چشمش نگاه می کنند و می گویند با برانکو و قطبی مذاکره کرده ایم.این یعنی چه؟ یعنی تو را نمی خواهند.حداقل کمی به اعتبار پیشکسوتان پرسپولیس فکر کن و خودت برو
                            - See more at: http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php....yz8Mk7Co.dpuf

Comment

Derakhshan needs to be fired.
                              The players did what they could do on their own. He did not have a plan how to score goals

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                                mard in aghaast:

نسخه چاپيارسال به دوستان
                                سلطان سقوط شمال و جنوب مهلت ۳ ساله می*خواهد
                                منافی: درخشان به اعتبار پیشکسوتان فکر کند و برود/ سیاسی گفت که اشتباه کرده درخشان را آورده!

مربی سابق پرسپولیس گفت:برخی مربیان خدای توجیه هستند و نمی خواهند بپذیرند که باید کنار بروند.
                                خبرگزاری فارس: منافی: درخشان به اعتبار پیشکسوتان فکر کند و برود/ سیاسی گفت که اشتباه کرده درخشان را آورده!

جواد منافی در گفت*وگو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، در خصوص اظهارات درخشان که گفته بود برکناری کادر فنی قبلی زود نبوده چون خودشان تیمشان را بسته و یکسال کنار تیم بوده*اند گفت:این آقا کلا دنبال توجیه است.شما هر حرفی بزنید یک جور دیگر جواب می دهد.کادری که سال قبل با آن همه مشکل و اعتصاب و نبود مدیر عامل و بی پولی ها و انتشار لیست پرداختی های دروغین تا روز آخر تیمش مدعی قهرمانی بوده و با کسر امتیاز توسط کمیته انضباطی و دو اشتباه فاحش داوری که دوست و دشمن آن اشتباهات مقابل سپاهان و فولاد را تایید کردند نایب قهرمان شده و در فصل نقل و انتقالات بازیکنانش را فراری داده و دستش را عمدا بسته اند باید هفت هفته فرصت داشته باشد اما سلطان سقوط شمال و جنوب خودش را با فرگوسن مقایسه می کند و مهلت سه ساله می خواهد.
                                وی ادامه داد:یکی از خودش بپرسد چرا این آقا در شمال با داماش و در جنوب با شاهین بوشهر ناکام بود؟ آنجا چه مشکلی داشت؟ من هر چقدر می خواهم سکوت کنم و چیزی نگویم انگار این آقا دوست ندارد.هر بار یک حرفی می زند. دارند راست راست توی چشمش نگاه می کنند و می گویند با برانکو و قطبی مذاکره کرده ایم.این یعنی چه؟ یعنی تو را نمی خواهند.حداقل کمی به اعتبار پیشکسوتان پرسپولیس فکر کن و خودت برو
                                - See more at: http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php....yz8Mk7Co.dpuf
                                na baba!!
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X