Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Sir Alex Botox's interview today after the game with Saba

Comment

I assume his fate will be announced with in the next 24 hours
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Derakhshan at 3:27 talking indirectly about CQ

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
            How pathetic, the only difference between him and GN in their interviews is that GN uses the term "Ajnabi" while he uses "Kharejiha" these insecure disrespectful coaches make me sick to my stomach!

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
              Why does he keep comparing himself and his situation with Alex Ferguson? He's starting to believe he's actually as good as him.

He's also saying that out of the love that I have for PP that I didn't ask for 3 Milliard toman. Well I hate to break it to you Derakhshan but you are in no position to request that kind of money cause you have achieved absolutely nothing. CQ is in a position to demand for that kind of money not you buddy.

Comment

to be fair derakhshan can not be blamed for many of these results. the game vs saba it was poor finishing or good goal tending whatever you want to call it you cant blame the coach. over all pp is playing better football than they did under daei but everything is against them from ref to post to their tragic situation with their management.many people are quick to rush and demand results but let us acknowledge that pp has had no manager for weeks. no money for months while its best player was unjustly suspended for the majority of the season only to come back to an injury. being under immense pressure from not only fans but also the so called "pishkesvats" who seem to talk more out of ghoroor and gheyrat than technical analysis.

i watched the interview with derakhshan and he is correct on all points, unfortunately we have reached a point where anyone who dares to criticize cq must get his ass ripped. this guy was an ex captain of tm and look how we disrespect him and then come and claim that people like derakhshan even talking is what is wrong with our football. i dont even agree with some of his decisions e.g. cutting nielson and giving sosha the starts while sosha has probably cost Persepolis a minimum of 12 points, but still we seem to be way tougher on iranian coaches and "mohrehayeh khodemoono misoozoonim".

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                  we seem to be way tougher on iranian coaches and "mohrehayeh khodemoono misoozoonim".

With all due respect hzv jaan I beg to differ. We got several domestic coaches who are widely respected by the masses, to name a few; Monsourian, Ebrahimzadeh, Golmoammadi, Veysi and to some extent Faraki and Majid Jalali etc.

The biggest enemies of coaches like Derakhshan and GN is their big mouth that constantly costs them so much resentment, not to mention the bekesh ziresh with zero game plan style of football many IPL coaches often perform.

Comment

to be fair derakhshan can not be blamed for many of these results.
                    What goes around comes around. Derakhshan was a big critic of CQ defensive style and criticized our game plan against Argentina, yet he played the exact same style against Sepahan without creating any chances. At least Iran had 3-4 decent chances against Argentina.

He said an interview after Iran's loss that CQ needs to be immediately fired after a loss in PK, yet he demands more time from the club after 5 losses in row and says we need to give him more time. You give more time to a credible coach who has a good history not someone like Derakhshan who hasn't achieved anything. What's the point of playing good football when you are not getting any result?

being under immense pressure from not only fans but also the so called "pishkesvats" who seem to talk more out of ghoroor and gheyrat than technical analysis.
                    You got it wrong. They were all blaming Daie after a few bad results here and there but after 5 straight losses all the "Pishkesvats" are keeping their mouth shut due to their close friendship with derakhshan.

Comment

Derakhshan must go
                      Aside from this main issue I noticed his players could not shoot right, cannot think as Sardar. They get a chance in front of the goal and kick the ball against the bodies of 4 people who are jammed up instead of making a quick move like Sardar and sending the ball in.
                      It showed clearly that they did not practice scoring in crowded spaces. Brute force and shoot does not work. One touch kick does not work. They need to watch Sardar's move over and over.
                      To let khalatbari go was the dumbest mistake by the team. Oh, that one is to blame Daei and his boss.

Comment

to be fair derakhshan can not be blamed for many of these results. the game vs saba it was poor finishing or good goal tending whatever you want to call it you cant blame the coach. over all pp is playing better football than they did under daei but everything is against them from ref to post to their tragic situation with their management.many people are quick to rush and demand results but let us acknowledge that pp has had no manager for weeks. no money for months while its best player was unjustly suspended for the majority of the season only to come back to an injury. being under immense pressure from not only fans but also the so called "pishkesvats" who seem to talk more out of ghoroor and gheyrat than technical analysis.

i watched the interview with derakhshan and he is correct on all points, unfortunately we have reached a point where anyone who dares to criticize cq must get his ass ripped. this guy was an ex captain of tm and look how we disrespect him and then come and claim that people like derakhshan even talking is what is wrong with our football. i dont even agree with some of his decisions e.g. cutting nielson and giving sosha the starts while sosha has probably cost Persepolis a minimum of 12 points, but still we seem to be way tougher on iranian coaches and "mohrehayeh khodemoono misoozoonim".

See that is the thing though. WHY is Derakhshan bringing CQ up out of the blue?

This was the pre game conference before the PP-Saba game. WTF has CQ got to do with this match? All this shows is desperation from Derakhshan. Nobody mentioned CQ, he is the one who brought him up in the pre game conference of PGL game.

All that does is show how desperate he is. Completely brings up CQ and other foreign coaches out of the blue to excuse his terrible out dated coaching.

Comment

^ for a coach who is achieving nothing and loses even to the team at the bottom of table to talk about CQ is insanity. How in the world a guy like him became a coach?
                          It is a mistake to think every football player has high IQ and can become a coach.

He talks about ajnabi /khareji and khareji parast then he lets the khareji player take a penalty shot and lose.
                          Even some free kicks are taken by his khareji player. Frankly I could have played a lot better than his khareji palyer and would have scored on those free kicks.

Comment

even this guy knows what needs to be done.
                            Frankly Kazemian must be a nice guy the way he talks.

کاظمیان: از کسب یک امتیاز راضی هستیم/ امیدوارم مسئولان وضعیت پرسپولیس را مشخص کنند

بازیکن تیم صبای قم گفت: کسب یک امتیاز در بازی امروز برای تیم ما خوب بود اما برای پرسپولیس اصلاً خوب نیست.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                              ^ for a coach who is achieving nothing and loses even to the team at the bottom of table to talk about CQ is insanity. How in the world a guy like him became a coach?
                              It is a mistake to think every football player has high IQ and can become a coach.

He talks about ajnabi /khareji and khareji parast then he lets the khareji player take a penalty shot and lose.
                              Even some free kicks are taken by his khareji player. Frankly I could have played a lot better than his khareji palyer and would have scored on those free kicks.

Thats on the other end of the extreme now. Sure Gabriel missed a penalty a couple games ago. But look at today's game. How many of PP's dangerous chances were started by Gabriel? Either off a through ball or a deadball?

Comment

Agree, Gabriel did better and created several opportunities and the team members had collision. They do not position themselves well and they have to work harder. Amazingly Nouri is so dangerous and he can do better with someone like Khalatbari next to him. These younger players need more experience. During the time CQ was in Asian cup Derakhshan should have fine tuned the team, but he was probably watching the games from Asian cup and not coaching.

Comment

Working...
                                X