Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what was the celebration all about?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      Zendehbad perspolis aizizam

Tamashagara belakhareh ashti kardan

Hala az hoda mikham ke CQ ham baraye TM bemoone ta hameya my havadaran footbale Iran kheyli bishtar khoshal beshim -
      Rest assured Orang jaan that should CQ be retained as TM coach, TM's next home match will also bear 100K passionate football fans as well!

Comment

how is this even possible?! notice he had just scored.

in regards to the game: this game was intense on a whole other level! iran vs saudi match ups are getting out of hand, without a doubt one of football's greatest rivalries. one thing i dont like is the ferocity and gheyrat saudis play when they come to azadi, they play as if anything less than a win is a huge loss. the hashieh before this game and after was quite unreal and al nassr showing up in military like jerseys spoke volumes. i dont think that they would use those jerseys in any other game.

the chip...one of the best chips on a penalty i have ever seen,it was almost too good! i did not like his celebration though, i thought it was way too early to celebrate in that fashion and he really did light a fire under the saudi butts with that.

fans: i ve been there and seen it, there is nothing like 100k+ perspolisis coming to a game to cheer perspolise.if you think that is impressive you ve got to see the scene outside of the stadium! no parking people park anywhere even in no parkng zones and double and triple parking, total pandemonium! you can feel the excitement on the way to azadi from the highway! 8 bacheh mahals coming in on a motor gaazi holding water melons, flags, coolers...all while wearing dampayees.

Comment

we won but the penalty call was 50/50. closer to bad call.

Branko is a good coach but not sure he can handle shit personalities like Sadeghian and Makanai. Perspolis better off letting both go. Perspolis has some really bad personalities on the roster.

Taremi is a good kid, his gesture after the goal was "childish". but the kid showed balls to take that shot. Hope he never does it again. I hate those fucking chip shots .

this team really hurting for not having a mature leader who has gained the respect of his teammates, one who can order his younger teammates to shut the fuck up and stop acting stupid. Alishah take notice.

Abdi is a good coach and has fair amount of experience hope branko keeps him. derkhashan talked too much and was a little unlucky in league games, but his team showed a lot of improvements during his tenure, in spite of all the problems, even though he had little time with the team.

Comment

kheyli be man yeki feshar omad k in arabaye malakhor biyan to keshvare ma jelo havadaraye ma shakho shone bekeshan,yadeton nare k ba 2 ta az hamvatananemon to arabetsan chikar kardan,dame hame shomaha garm k omadino neshon dadin perspoliso havadarash yani chi,dame bacheham garm k gheyrat kardan merc az hame. [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

I hope he doesn't get punished for that, don't call me Arab lover but if he would play in europe they would suspend him the next second

Comment

Persepolis game from the stands, you guys have to watch this video, it's pretty awesome

http://90tv.ir/video/83564/%D8%A7%D8...86%D8%B5%D8%B1

Comment

ajab doniaaye maskhareh va ensaanhaaye naamardigaraai

درخشان ۳۰۰ میلیون گرفت و جدا شد

سرمربی تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس با دریافت ۳۰۰ میلیون تومان قرارداد خود
                را فسخ کرد
                به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، حمید درخشان با استعفا از سمت خود از سرمربیگری پرسپولیس کنار رفت.

درخشان تا قبل از استعفا مبلغ 250 میلیون تومان دریافت کرده بود. سرمربی اسبق پرسپولیس بعد از صحبت با مسئولان باشگاه پرسپولیس با دریافت مبلغ 300 میلیون تومان قراردادش را فسخ کرد.

مسئولان پرسپولیس با توافق با برانکو ایوانکوویچ این مربی کروات را به عنوان سرمربی جدید خود انتخاب کردند.

انتهای پیام/ک

Comment

Keano man

I hope you are right brother☺️

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    Persepolis game from the stands, you guys have to watch this video, it's pretty awesome

http://90tv.ir/video/83564/%D8%A7%D8...86%D8%B5%D8%B1
                    I could watch this 100 times..goosebumps

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Sadeghian on Instagram

kheyli be man yeki feshar omad k in arabaye malakhor biyan to keshvare ma jelo havadaraye ma shakho shone bekeshan,yadeton nare k ba 2 ta az hamvatananemon to arabetsan chikar kardan,dame hame shomaha garm k omadino neshon dadin perspoliso havadarash yani chi,dame bacheham garm k gheyrat kardan merc az hame. [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

I hope he doesn't get punished for that, don't call me Arab lover but if he would play in europe they would suspend him the next second
                      Sadeghian is an idiot and he keeps on proving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

!!!!!!

So the camera man caught him!

But he will get away with it because this is Iran

Comment

Gabriel really looks like Hasegawa lol.

Comment

Sadeghian on Instagram

wow.. Embarrassing..

Comment

If you go on his Instagram, he then apologizes for what he said because our own Iranian Khouzis are attacking him a long with al nassr fans.

Yes, very embarrassing.

Some Foolad and Esteghlal Ahvaz fans are saying he better not show up in the away game or else..

Payam, get your head out of your ass!

Comment

Sadeghian on Instagram

Oh wow, at first I thought this came from you, and I was like, another PFDC member ignorant comments yet again (Plus I didn't recall you ever resorting to racial slur), but then when I say other members quoting you, reading their comments I realized it's Payam who said that out loud on his IG, what a disgraceful character this guy has become! I mean saying that in private and to your close friends (Even though still wrong) is one thing, yet writing and sharing it on social media, letting the entire world to see and read it is another!

He can be suspended by AFC/FIFA for making such blatant racist and offensive comment. Racial slur is inappropriate, especially coming from public figures!

Comment

Working...
                                X