Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Jalal Hosseini will leave Qatar and might return to Iran next season - either Perspolis or Malavan. Hopefully we can get him back!
    http://perspolisnews.com/index.php?o...=45&Itemid=848

Recent training pics:

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

So good to have Karim Bagheri back, he played an influential part in last seasons more successful campaign.

Comment

I'm so happy and excited to have Branko Ivankovic as our head coach.

I'm so happy and excited to see Khordbin in the camp with the boys.

I'm so happy, excited, and cannot wait to watch Persepolis finally play under Ivankovic and his staff (with Karim Bagheri).

It makes me happy when I see all our players laughing and having fun in training.

And knowing that they've started training under Ivankovic's staff is great news.

God willing 0 hashieh will surround this team.

God willing when we make it out of our group in the ACL, we will do better this time around and qualify to the quarter-finals.

Persepolis = Love

Persepolis = Eshgh

Persepolis =
        Last edited by teammelli91; 04-10-2015, 06:01 PM.

Comment

I have found my IPL team. PERSPOLIS FOR THE WIN!

Let's show this khuzestani's how it's done!

[emoji813]️PERSPOLIS[emoji813]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

great news, seyed jalal back for next season, also Al Ahli + Lekhiwya of Qatar both offered Taremi.

Comment

They are absolutely obsessed with Iranian players...

Comment

Also apparently Al Nassr coached said to Taremi when he got subbed off: Keep with your football and you will become like Daei

Comment

Derakhshan taking credit for the win against Al Nasr and he says "I wasn't coach of the last game but that win is mine. Also remember I resigned when Perspolis was on the top of the group in Asian Champions League".

What amazes me is that he only takes credit for the wins and fails to mention that Perspolis is sitting at 9th place in our league and also fails to mention that he promised that perspolis would be come champion when daie was on board.

There's no one that I dislike more than Derakhshan in our football.

Comment

Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                      Derakhshan taking credit for the win against Al Nasr and he says "I wasn't coach of the last game but that win is mine. Also remember I resigned when Perspolis was on the top of the group in Asian Champions League".
                      What amazes me is that he only takes credit for the wins and fails to mention that Perspolis is sitting at 9th place in our league and also fails to mention that he promised that perspolis would be come champion when daie was on board.
                      There's no one that I dislike more than Derakhshan in our football.
                      Oghdei be in migan - and when Perspolis loses it's not his loss, instead he blames the players.

Perspolis in Ahvaz:

Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout

Comment

Branko is finally in Iran and ready to start the work. Watch his interview on Navad here:
                        http://90tv.ir/video/85752/%DA%AF%D9...AF%DB%8C%D9%86

Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout

Comment

Training with Uhlsport but playing with Macron..

Khoda be daademoon berese..

Comment

I know it may not seem significant but it's the little details that matter.

For example, in his first training session, Branko is in full team apparel and it's business as usual. Derakhshan showed up to his first session in a fake Spain jersey in what was more of a photo session than a team practice.

For the sake of Iranian football, I hope this club gets back on track. CQ cannot do everything alone and it's now up to the likes of Branko, Mansourian, Golmohammadi, Veisi, and Skocic to nurture these players and make them of a national caliber.

Comment

Damn Noroozi is a monster, glad he is recovering and making his way back to the roster. Also great to see Bagheri with the team, hopefully Branko and co will be a game changer, which I am sure he will be in a long run!

Comment

Good to see Reza Norouzi back in training. How long has he been back for? Has he recovered from his injury?

Comment

Working...
                                X