X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persi_Le_Grand View Post
    AS Livorno profile, already refreshed including Rafati:

http://www.transfermarkt.de/as-livor...te/verein/1210
    I believe his market value is a little bit more than 100.000, that was when he got transferred from West Ham United to Genoa.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      I believe his market value is a little bit more than 100.000, that was when he got transferred from West Ham United to Genoa.
      It's from a week ago. They dont raise it when he not played a single match.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hanif555 View Post
        It's from a week ago. They dont raise it when he not played a single match.
        You don't get it. Lol. He is transferred from Genoa to Livorno, does that mean his market value is not changed ever since last year? Doubt it.

Comment

You don't get it. Lol. He is transferred from Genoa to Livorno, does that mean his market value is not changed ever since last year? Doubt it.
          What?
          You mean that his value have to raise only because he transferred to Livorno?
          Or what do you mean?
          sigpic

Comment

If he transferred for free then it's not going to change his value.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
              If he transferred for free then it's not going to change his value.
              Ah this explains why.

Comment

only CQ has the smarts and savvy to call him up to tm
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

He can play football. He featured in youth teams of West Ham and Fiorentina, got signed by Genoa and now Livorno...how are you convinced that he can't play football? Professionals who are busy with football 24/7 clearly see something in this guy and therefore scouted him.
                  U misunderstood me. I know he can play better than I can and I am sure he has some talent (that's why he is a pro and I am not). I ment that we don't know if he is really stronger that the players inside of Iran and he does need to play a longer period so he can be TM material. I really hope that he is special and can help TM!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                    U misunderstood me. I know he can play better than I can and I am sure he has some talent (that's why he is a pro and I am not). I ment that we don't know if he is really stronger that the players inside of Iran and he does need to play a longer period so he can be TM material. I really hope that he is special and can help TM!
                    Well apparently the very same people said this guy has no business in Team Melli when I brought him up, it's funny how people change. But you're right, lets see how he does and hopefully he gets some match praxis at his club before judging if he is TM material or not.

Comment

So who can understand Italian and wants to translate? Looks like this YouTube guy is talking about new arrival Jami Rafati.

Comment

The guy is not talking about Rafati; Were insterted few updates below the video that guy has not mentioned. One simply says that "should be arrived a player from Genoa, Jami Rafati, born in 1994". That's it. I wish there will be more updates on his transfer which i'll translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sha_Melli90 View Post
                          The guy is not talking about Rafati; Were insterted few updates below the video which that guy has not mentioned. One simply says that "should be arrived a player from Genoa, Jami Rafati, born in 1994". That's it. I wish there will be more updates on his transfer which i'll translate.
                          Thanks! By any chance you might be living in Italy?

If so, you should really consider going to his games once he makes the bench / gets playing time.

Comment

Thanks! By any chance you might be living in Italy?
                            If so, you should really consider going to his games once he makes the bench / gets playing time.
                            I am born, raised up and lived in Genoa, Italy, all my life. I was really excited to see Genoa CFC took a young iranian player also because i have always been a "genoano", a Genoa CFC fan. But unfortunately he did not have playing time. Livorno is not a bad squad too. We had to remember that another iranian was playing in Livorno, Rahman Rezaei. I wish it can be Rafati's turn. But if you are interested, i heard he feels a real italian and a native from Florence. He speak Florence dialect, he usually eats italian food, he has italian friends. I don't know about his iranian habits, but i wish he feels himsef iranian too. But i have a feeling that if he turn into a real good player and Italy gives him a chance, he would choose Italy. However, Italy has Pirlo and Verratti in his role so no way he would be a starter in Italy National Team. In that case, wishing he'll choose Iran, we badly need a real playmaker.

Comment

I am born, raised up and lived in Genoa, Italy, all my life. I was really excited to see Genoa CFC took a young iranian player also because i have always been a "genoano", a Genoa CFC fan. But unfortunately he did not have playing time. Livorno is not a bad squad too. We had to remember that another iranian was playing in Livorno, Rahman Rezaei. I wish it can be Rafati's turn. But if you are interested, i heard he feels a real italian and a native from Florence. He speak Florence dialect, he usually eats italian food, he has italian friends. I don't know about his iranian habits, but i wish he feels himsef iranian too. But i have a feeling that if he turn into a real good player and Italy gives him a chance, he would choose Italy. However, Italy has Pirlo and Verratti in his role so no way he would be a starter in Italy National Team. In that case, wishing he'll choose Iran, we badly need a real playmaker.
                              Seems like he isn't familiar with Iranian culture which is a little bit strange IMO, since he was born to Iranian parents. Thanks for sharing this, we will follow him and see where he ends up.

Comment

... i heard he feels a real italian and a native from Florence. He speak Florence dialect, he usually eats italian food, he has italian friends.
                                Maybe he' acting as a Fifth Column (Sotooneh Panjom)!

Comment

Working...
                                X