No announcement yet.

Jami Rafati @ AS Livorno Calcio | 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think his lack of knowledge of Iranian culture will mean that he won't want to play for Iran. If we look at Davari, he doesn't even look Iranian yet he plays for the country of his father. Rafati, Radjabali-Fardi, Nazari brothers, Atashkadeh, Hasegawa and Manouchehri must be looked at as our dual nationality players. Also Daniel Norouzi and Aram Khalili still have something to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      I don't think his lack of knowledge of Iranian culture will mean that he won't want to play for Iran. If we look at Davari, he doesn't even look Iranian yet he plays for the country of his father. Rafati, Radjabali-Fardi, Nazari brothers, Atashkadeh, Hasegawa and Manouchehri must be looked at as our dual nationality players. Also Daniel Norouzi and Aram Khalili still have something to prove.
      Aram Khalili is almost 25 looked promising and played for Bodo Glimt a while, in the highest division of Norway. But since 2013 he plays one division lower at Byrne and it doesn't look like he will improve unfortunately so no TM material at all

I just remembered he is a refugee and fled from Iran back when he was young since he is a Kurdish-Iranian Christian, so he will and can't never-ever play for Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Aram Khalili is almost 25 looked promising and played for Bodo Glimt a while, in the highest division of Norway. But since 2013 he plays one division lower at Byrne and it doesn't look like he will improve unfortunately so no TM material at all

I just remembered he is a refugee and fled from Iran back when he was young since he is a Kurdish-Iranian Christian, so he will and can't never-ever play for Iran.
        That wont really matter at all unless his parents tried to assasinate khomeini, or khamenei or someone. The IR has actually released its grip considerably since rouhani came into power.

Comment

It's a sensitive topic, Aram Khalili has been scoring goals but I agree it might be a bit too late for him. Still think he should be given a chance but it's highly unlikely if not impossible

Comment

Why are we talking about this guy?
            “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by khosro View Post
              Why are we talking about this guy?
              Someone who played for West Ham United and then got transferred to Genoa must have potential

Comment

Rafati is a good footballer player guys. Better than Dehnavi at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Persi_Le_Grand View Post
                  Someone who played for West Ham United and then got transferred to Genoa must have potential
                  And he wants to play for Iran? If not, then lets move on.
                  “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Re: Jami Rafati @ AS Livorno Calcio | 2014-2015

Originally posted by khosro View Post
                    And he wants to play for Iran? If not, then lets move on.
                    Let's wait before jumping to conclusions. Rafati never even gave an interview, how do you know if he wants to play for Iran or not?

Comment

http://www.transfermarkt.de/as-livor...saison_id/2014

Season's first game will start the 30th of August against Carpi.

Comment

Good to know he's eligible and naturally I'd like him to succeed in Italy, but given the fact that he couldn't make the grade at West Ham... I don't hold out much hope that he'll ever be good enough for TM. I'd love it if I were proven wrong and he did choose to play for Iran

Comment

Rafati was on bench the full 90min in a livorno loss today

Sounds like a very familiar sentence for our legionaires

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            Rafati was on bench the full 90min in a livorno loss today

Sounds like a very familiar sentence for our legionaires
                            The lose or the bench part?
                            sigpic

Comment

Jami Rafati @ AS Livorno Calcio | 2014-2015

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                              The lose or the bench part?
                              Why not both, my friend, why not both?

Comment

They lose, because they don't make use of their Iranian players. That was the point
                                Formerly known as Persianking!
                                Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout
                                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X