Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
    No
    I know just being over optimistic :P it may help facilitate him joining Iran

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      I know just being over optimistic :P it may help facilitate him joining Iran
      According to Japanese law he cant play for Iran.

Comment

we have so much problems with our infrastructure and other stuff in the country... and these guys want to host some "games" instead??? it'll be another Brazil but on a smaller scale... an absolute waste of money...
        sigpic

Comment

Re: Japan backs Iran to host 2019 AFC Asia-n Cup

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
          According to Japanese law he cant play for Iran.
          There are loopholes and regulations for people like Aria in Japan. Since lots of marriages take place between Iranians and Japanese people inside Japan they introduced a new law which allows them to have dual citizenship. Aria is also an exception because he is a professional football player, he needs the Iranian passport for his job. All he needs is an attorney to sort it out.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolisi View Post
            we have so much problems with our infrastructure and other stuff in the country... and these guys want to host some "games" instead??? it'll be another Brazil but on a smaller scale... an absolute waste of money...
            you build your infrastructure by hosting major events and preparing for them

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
              you build your infrastructure by hosting major events and preparing for them
              It's the other way around. You host major events by building your infrastructure. Otherwise we would have seen many 3rd world countries hosting the World Cup already.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I have a feeling it will be held in Ghazvin, with Mr Kuniya attending every game..

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Japan backs Iran to host 2019 AFC Asia-n Cup

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                  I have a feeling it will be held in Ghazvin, with Mr Kuniya attending every game..
                  If that's the case I would wish good luck to Kunyia. Will need it

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    There are loopholes and regulations for people like Aria in Japan. Since lots of marriages take place between Iranians and Japanese people inside Japan they introduced a new law which allows them to have dual citizenship. Aria is also an exception because he is a professional football player, he needs the Iranian passport for his job. All he needs is an attorney to sort it out.
                    Very interesting. Thanks glad I brought it up

Comment

Japan is trolling us. They want us to host the tournament so we humiliate ourselves.
                      And if you think IR would actually spend money to prepare the country for this, then there is nothing much to say.
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        It's the other way around. You host major events by building your infrastructure. Otherwise we would have seen many 3rd world countries hosting the World Cup already.
                        in a way im trying to say the same thing as you, getting to host a major event usually comes WITH promises to build your infrastructure. For example in UAE's bid they have promised a new 60,000 seat stadium in Dubai. Im sure if we win the right to host the AFC will make sure Iran renovates all the stadiums in our bid, which in turn will improve our football infrastructure. Also i believe Iran has included Kerman's new 30,000 stadium with no track that is currently UC.

Comment

5 year old kids are searching through the trash cans in Iran and they want to spend money on a sporting event. Just look at the driving, cheating tourists out of their money, unprofessionalism. Regime gand zad ke keshvare. In fact, I just came back from Iran a couple hours ago, and other than visiting family, the state of the nation was incredibly saddening.

Comment

FYI - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_AFC_Asian_Cup
                            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              Also Kuniya has hinted that the final Asian 2019 cup's game will be played in Ghazvin.

Comment

Working...
                              X