Nourollahi watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nourollahi watch

I talked to one of his past coaches before the start of the season and he spoke highly of him. He basically described him as a player with "Bagheri" style of play; Great passing game and great long distance shots.

He is 21 years old, born in 1994 from north of Iran. He signed with Perspolis this season after playing for Foolad Yazd for 5 years. Starting in Azadegan league when he was only 16. He played for Iran U17 and U22. He was also part of U23 team but then Daei refused to release him to Vingada's training camp when IPL season started.

This week, and his second week with Perspolis against Zobahan, he took the starting position from TM's Reza Haghighi, which shows how impressive he has been in training.

I have been watching his last two games, and I see potential in his passing game in midfield. He seems to have a great understanding of the game. Also has had couple of very powerful shots, none made it to the goal but looked very good. Obviously playing for Perspolis makes him nervous and yet to see his full potential, but for his age and position, he seems to be a calm and smart player with the ball, and very active without the ball.

Now, this is not to bring him up for Team Melli or Barcelona, but wanted to bring him up to see if he gets any where. A talent watch, nothing more or less. Wears no 28, and plays defensive midfield.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    Go IRAN!

Good Pick.

He is a promising player, very good pick by Perspolis from Yazd. He did well during Omid (Olympic) Trial and in Vingada's first team ahead of Daneshgar.
    He did not go with U22 to Jordan & Armenia but Perspolis will be forced to released him next time.

Hopefully he will improve.

Moradmand--Cheshmi--Aram Abbasi--Norollahi--Barzay--Naseri
    Qasemi--Fazeli--Esmaeili--Motahari--Heidarieh

He is here between Barzay and Aram . It is strange IPL team did not grab Aram , he is a good Defender & DM .

Perspolis paid little to get Norrolahi.

Comment

Doing well today..

Comment

Working...
      X