• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark day for our football
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I wonder if all this circus show was just another public stunt by the IFF puppets who get their orders from their superiors. I also wonder if Mr. Faraki's shocker decision to step down as Foulad coach and taking a year break from coaching was just a coincidence and there was nothing more to it.

Nonetheless khaak bar sare IFF and shame on this whole IR for keep disappointing the public and letting down the country and its hopes. Every time a new crucial appointment of TM coaching comes up we have to go through this freaking ordeal.

Sick and tired of this political Iranian football, not even its domestic league and football pleases and entertain me anymore, they're killed the drive and thirst for football in a huge majority of us, Up until not too long ago our stadiums would get filled up with so many passionate fans, and that is precisely what this regime does not want to see, they just don't like seeing us happy, that's it!

Comment

All these so called negotiations and finished deals apparently we're just to keep the fans their minds busy, I call it "sar garmi", fucking idiots lost months of valuable preparation and no coach too. I knew they would pull off this shit, watch them soon blaming CQ for not signing the contract.

Fck Faraki, faghat CQ!!

Comment

With all due respect to Mr. Faraki and his coaching ability I would passionately hate to see him or any other Iranian coach taking helm of our TM!

Comment

Ridim

Comment

AW: Kafashian will meet CQ on Thursday to finalize the contract

They are so busy discussing divorce clauses that they will die alone.

As I said before, these figures are shat out by the Islamic Republic. You don't get rid of one of them without the other.

Comment

Vaghan enhah mareze ravani daran. How can anyone watch this shit show. Kesafathah ridan be football dar Iran.

One month gone out of the air. As long as this godforsaken monkey run GARBAGE government still exists in Iran, our football and culture will steadily decline.

I was there three weeks ago and these retards are ruining the country day by day. A bunch of schoolboys could run the IFF better. Since all the smart people are getting the hell out of there it will be left with ye moche adame aghab oftadeh.

Comment

Someone give me Quieroz's number so I can apologize on the part of these monkey brained assholes that wasted a month of his time.

Comment

Kafashian will meet CQ on Thursday to finalize the contract

"Aghaye Keyrosh 99% moondanian! Hehehehehe... "

As I said before, do not underestimate 1% in Iran guys

Comment

This is so fvcking embarassing....
                      Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Prepare for another few years of dark times my fellow pfdcer's. It feels like most countries in Asia have had a nice "moment" in the past decade. Iran is the only one who can't win at Asian Cup, get out of the group at World Cup or even participate in the Olympics.

We should all just acknowledge that Iran is run by sh*t people, so only sh*t can come as a product of it.

We have some of the smartest people in the world, but they are stuck in lower positions in society, while the retards and slow kids who used to be bullied and washed floors and windows during the shah's time now run the country and IFF. In America, Kafashian would be a taxi driver. The fact that his negotiations failed is no wonder.

Iran will NEVER be prosperous in any sense in the current situation. We could have all of our players move to Barcelona and Manchester United, but IFF would find a way to f*ck that up too.

Our failure at WC was IFF's fault as well. Don't lie to yourselves. Making the coach book the friendlies through his own personal contacts... WTF!! Other nations laugh at the mighty Persians! F*ck these assholes running everything in this damned god-forsaken country. Making me look bad as an Iranian. I am ashamed to share the same nation with these dogs.

Comment

Hosseini just pointed out my whole thoughts and viewpoints regarding that cancer republic!! A bunch of school kids could run a country better than these backwards functioning donkeys!! I swear to God I hope the brain drain out of Iran keeps escalating!!

Comment

Alot of emotional guys here lol.

In the past hundreds of Iranians who were similar to CQ have fled and contributed somewhere else. Why should u be upset this time ? Its just stame story we witnessed during the past 3 decades.

Comment

فرکی: آرزو می کنم کی روش برگردد/ چرا ماجرای قرارداد پلیسی شد؟

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93060703995/%...B1%D8%A7%DB%8C
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Please don't go medieval on my arse, but I don't understand why everyone is so pissed @ IFF.

Azizan, it's not like they didn't give the man an offer, they did and did it multiple times and they were all pretty damn good ones IMHO. Ultimately CQ didn't want to sign it over a few thousand bucks of late payment interest and a termination penalty which would have only applied if he failed at the Asian Cup. He didn't have high hopes for Iran in the WC and he wasn't going to have high hopes for the Asian Cup and most likely ever!

If failure at the Asian Cup was so high on CQ's agenda not to sign the contract because of it, we were obviously going to fail with him. So, if we're going to fail without him, the situation isn't really that much different, other than IFF being $2.5 million ahead which they can invest in a proper coach who believes in TM, after the Asian Cup - And that's IF we fail, 'cause I highly doubt any other coach vatani or not is going to be as pessimistic about TM as CQ was.

Thank you for your service and memories CQ and best of luck to you in your endeavors...

Comment

Working...
                                X