Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Does Kranjcar count as a Vatani coach? I hope sure hope so.

Comment

With Faraki going to Sepahan and Kranjcar now free something is telling me that if CQ and IFF fail to agree by this weekend Kranjcar will be the TM coach. Hope I am wrong though.

Comment

Honestly I don't think CQ is gonna sign. (Yup Sherlock speaking here )

And once again I am not against Kranjcar. I like his coaching style and I think we can play beautiful football with him. The only problem with him for me is his winning mentality, he does not have that winning attitude like someone like Queiroz. I feel like when we will loose to someone like Qatar (khoda nakoneh), he won't react and will just say that his tactics didn't work and f*ck it, then forget about it.

Comment

I can guarantee that we won't win the Asian Cup under Kranjcar or any vatani coach. Do you know how I can guarantee this?

Dejagah, Gucci, and every other legionnaire only joined the team to play under CQ. These guys won't make TM a priority without his presence. I also know for a fact that a Ghalenoei will be calling up his friends and not anyone who ever supported CQ.

We will have a team with old ass Aghili, and crybaby Rahmati.

Dark days ahead for TM. It's going to be sad. Iran will have 4 years as Saudi Arabia has had the last 4 years. The next too Asian teams will be Uzbekistan and UAE. Mark my words. They care about football, our federation does not.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            I can guarantee that we won't win the Asian Cup under Kranjcar or any vatani coach. Do you know how I can guarantee this?
            Dejagah, Gucci, and every other legionnaire only joined the team to play under CQ. These guys won't make TM a priority without his presence. I also know for a fact that a Ghalenoei will be calling up his friends and not anyone who ever supported CQ.
            We will have a team with old ass Aghili, and crybaby Rahmati.
            Dark days ahead for TM. It's going to be sad. Iran will have 4 years as Saudi Arabia has had the last 4 years. The next too Asian teams will be Uzbekistan and UAE. Mark my words. They care about football, our federation does not.
            Qatar, UAshi$t and so care maybe about football but they don't have any talent and won't never have any.

We don't need Gucci, Dejagah and other al arabi players now. Their presence won't change anything now. It is not like we have currently superstars that we couldn't afford not to call.

We won't do anything to asian cup whether it is with vatani coach, Kranjcar, CQ, Guardiola, Mourinho, Ancelotti or David Copperfield :

- lack of good organisation, planning and good friendlies
            - lack of head coach since months
            - lack of promising players exporting to Europe, by lack of interest of Europeans, administration issues, lack of motivation. Players who finally end to rot in IPL or Qatar.

Comment

ISNA says both Kaffashian and Torabian have said CQ has emailed them agreeing to the contract. He will be in Iran to sign either Sunday or Monday.

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93062012153/%...AE%D9%84%DB%8C

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93062012130/%...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                ISNA says both Kaffashian and Torabian have said CQ has emailed them agreeing to the contract. He will be in Iran to sign either Sunday or Monday.

Once again they forgot "or never"

Comment

Re: Kafashian will meet CQ on Thursday to finalize the contract

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Lol, they don't even know when he will arrive..Sunday or Monday, soooooon...........

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Lol, they don't even know when he will arrive..Sunday or Monday, soooooon...........
                    They're 99% sure that it's possible that CQ will sign the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      Dejagah, Gucci, and every other legionnaire only joined the team to play under CQ. These guys won't make TM a priority without his presence. I also
                      Lmao what a rubbish. To suggest that Gucci and Dejagah are only patriotic and care about TM when CQ is around is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
                        Lmao what a rubbish. To suggest that Gucci and Dejagah are only patriotic and care about TM when CQ is around is ridiculous.
                        You do know that Ghotbi had tried to get both Dejagah and Gucci during his tenure and even Branko had tried to get Dejagah to come.

It's not really that ridiculous. They didn't want to play for Iran before CQ. Not really a coincidence. These guys have always been thinking of their careers first and there are many players in the world who put national duties aside when the coach they prefer no longer is employed. It's not 100% about patriotism. They are all like Beitashour to an extent that they came for the World Cup experience. Been there, done that. Unless they see a huge upside to continuing under a Ghalenoei or Kranjcar, I think they would not return. It's actually highly probable, even if you don't think it is.

Comment

^ I agree. Not a single eligible player abroad will join TM under some vatani coach. In contrast, most players admire CQ, his career and professional approach.

Comment

کی*روش در ایران ماندنی شد

کد خبر: 93062012130
                            پنجشنبه ۲۰ شهریور ۱۳۹۳ - ۱۱:۲۵

کارلوس کی*روش هفته* آینده برای عقد قرارداد با فدراسیون فوتبال به ایران سفر می*کند.

به گزارش ایسنا، علی کفاشیان، امروز در حاشیه فستیوال فوتبال با اشاره به ارسال قرارداد پیشنهادی فدراسیون فوتبال به سرمربی تیم ملی گفت: کی*روش در پاسخ به ایمیل ما اعلام کرد که با پیشنهادهای فدراسیون فوتبال موافقت کرده و حاضر است در ادامه راه نیز هدایت تیم ملی ایران را برعهده داشته باشد.

وی افزود: کی*روش هفته* آینده برای امضای قرارداد به تهران سفر می*کند و نخستین اردوی تیم ملی برای حضور در جام ملت*ها از 10 تا 23 مهر در پرتغال برگزار می*شود.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Does this mean the chances of CQ staying is above 110%? Because at one point Kafashian said it was that high but then it went down to 99% and then I guess it went even further down. I am personally not confident until the chances of him staying is around 223%.

Comment

Let's hope we can finally close this discussion at the end of this week. So if he signs his contract, TM will have a training camp in Portugal in the beginning of October for two weeks. Let's hope they'll move the venue of our match against Venezuela to Portugal instead of cancelling the friendly match lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X