No announcement yet.

Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's an excellent shot stopper and has really good reflexes. We've had goalies in the national team like this in the past but I think he's up there and he's only gonna get better.

I just wish he could vastly improve his judgement and command of his area. The goal he conceded was pretty poor. If you're gonna come out and sweep, at least get somewhere near the ball. He was about a year behind in that race. Hugo Lloris, he is not.

Still he's young in goalkeeper terms and the fact that he's pretty much cementing that #1 spot is a very good thing for his development and for Iran having a long-term first-choice goalie. I like Davari, I prefer Haghighi.

Comment

wow iranians like bigging things up
      sigpic

Comment

Alireza must be given credit for leaving for less money and going to Rubin Kazan - now he's really growing into his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Penafiel only has a population of 10,000! If you take that into account, most of the town is actually showing up for the game!
          hahaha well that puts things into perspective. how do these european teams even finance their stadiums, paying their players and coaches etc? i don't understand...i doubt they make anythign on ticket revenue?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
            hahaha well that puts things into perspective. how do these european teams even finance their stadiums, paying their players and coaches etc? i don't understand...i doubt they make anythign on ticket revenue?
            I'm guessing they get most of their revenue from the federation based on a proportionate sales of TV broadcasting rights. But overall, teams like Penafiel don't have a huge payroll in the 100's or even 10's of millions like the bigger teams.

Comment

http://www.oneworldsports.com/storie...lkeepers-watch

Comment

Haghighi's got quick reactions, I'm liking him more & more

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Comment

Is he in goal for today's match? They are playing in 20 mins.

Comment

Lol, he ain't even in the squad.

Comment

Based on the few live score sites I have checked, looks like Coelho is in net for Penafiel for their Cup match today.

Comment

Wow, there's live streaming of SC Goa vs. Atletico Kolkata of Indian Super League and Skenderbeu vs. Flamurtari of the Albanian league, but not one for the Portuguese Cup?!

I thought Portugal was a very advanced European country with a super quality league and many world wide fans of its European style high quality fast paced matches!

Comment

Penafiel lost 2-1.

Comment

Haghighi starting right now for Penafiel, game started.

Comment

Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

0-0

'45

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X