Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Does anyone knows when Haghighi's contract with Rubin runs out?
    Seems to be for eternity, nobody remembers

Comment

Does anyone knows when Haghighi's contract with Rubin runs out?
      I think it runs out in January 2016.

Comment

Just saw the goal Gladbach scored on Neuer. God forbid an Iranian goalie would have conceded this, people would ask for his immediate replacement here.

Comment

Has anyone seen Courtois' mistake vs Hull?
          https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1359550010751878

Faghat Khodah midooneh if he was Iranian... Beiranvand has a spectacular season, one bad game and PFDCers say the 23 year old keeper isn't TM material

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Has anyone seen Courtois' mistake vs Hull?
            https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1359550010751878

Faghat Khodah midooneh if he was Iranian... Beiranvand has a spectacular season, one bad game and PFDCers say the 23 year old keeper isn't TM material

Kolan people here are way to quick to pass judgement.

One game, 5 games, or even a half season (in my opinion) of lower than usual form is not reason enough to slash a guy of your national team. There are more factors involved than that.

Comment

Highlights: Estonia vs. Penafiel 3:3

http://www.ojogo.pt/servicos/videosl...x#/video?23999

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                Kolan people here are way to quick to pass judgement.
                One game, 5 games, or even a half season (in my opinion) of lower than usual form is not reason enough to slash a guy of your national team. There are more factors involved than that.
                Does this apply to Daniel Davari? I'm pretty sure he's gotten it worst than any Iranian player ever, although I don't know if there were this many haters in the 1970's era.

It's funny how us fans want to pick and choose who is good and who is bad like we have an abundance of talent like in Spain or Brazil. Almost any player that suits up for Iran in this day and age is still an amateur. The only players that aren't are guys like Dejagah and Gucci who were trained in professional countries, and in the future Sardar, Jahanbakhsh and Ezatollahi.

Expecting much of any consistency from players like Heydari, Haddadifar and others who play in a league where Enayati is consistently a candidate for the Golden Boot at age 50 or whatever he is, talks a lot about the quality of competition.

People like to rag on playing in European countries, but really, at least a team from Romania gets the occasional friendly with a good European team or will play them in Europa league, or something. The hardest competition you ever get in Iran is qualifying for champions league and playing against 9 Arabs and 2 aged Euro stars on their last legs.

My point: the majority of our players are inconsistent, at best. Some are consistently bad, but with moments of brilliance that save their spots in the team. So, it makes no sense to pick and choose about a player like Daniel Davari.

He's inconsistent, yes. But who in Iran isn't? Why don't you guys start 50+ page threads about Haddadifar or Heydari when they are invited.

I'm sure if you have Davari as many chances to play for TM as Heydari, he'd have the opportunity to do as many clutch plays as Heydari has done for TM.

The problem is, the pressure on Davari to perform in just a couple of games with no chance to settle into the team is all on you guys really and he floundered. We wonder why our team can't win shit. It's obvious, we expect every player to be Ronaldo.

I hate to see what will happen to Sardar if he goes through a rough patch of bad form. You all will be as reactionary as you usually are and we'll again waste a talent based on Iranian impatience. It's in our blood, we can't wait for sh*t. We want results today, and as a result, can't make a plan like Japan or other nations that is long-term.

UAE and Qatar who do have these plans will sadly pass us by soon. I think UAE is almost getting there. Once their players gain some more experience, they will be good.

Comment

Haghighi not in the squad in todays game which Penafiel just conceded the 0-1 vs Boavista, anyone knows what happened?

Comment

2-1 for Penafiel

70 min

Comment

Haghighi not in the squad in todays game which Penafiel just conceded the 0-1 vs Boavista, anyone knows what happened?
                      Could be because he arrived too late from International duty
                      Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Anyone see De Gea's blunder in today's game? If that was Haghighi, he wouldn't even be on the TM bench anymore.

Comment

Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Penafiel conceded the equalizer in the final second of the game again

Comment

Haghighi is a quality keeper who has plenty of room to grow. He needs to work on his positioning as well as ground shots. But he will save anything above his knees, and will put his body on the line if needed. Rewatch the Iran Korea game from November and see how well alireza performed. He is intimadating and that is important for a keeper.

Comment

He is tall as f***, that's one thing for sure, damn long legs

Comment

It would be a really nice idea to let Davari help Haghighi to improve at low balls.

One thing I noticed about Davari that he is really good on saving low ground balls because he uses his legs often. He is not that good in reflexes but he almost stops every low ground ball from the games I have seen at his Braunschweig time.

Just an observation.

Comment

Working...
                                X