No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he stayed at Rubin Kazan for the remainder of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      So he stayed at Rubin Kazan for the remainder of the season?
      I am not sure but this was just a friendly so he still may be on his way to the loan

Comment

damn missed it
        any vid of the goal yet..??

Comment

I disagree with everyone who says he needs more time to develop etc. I was even upset that he wasn't part of the world cup squad and that was part of the reason why I didn't come on this board for a while after the world cup.

How much more talent does one need to demonstrate to be given a chance in a top team?

Comment

Could only find the full game at this point but you can see his goal at 29th minute of the video:

Comment

""Ruby" rejected offers several clubs Azmun

General Director of "Ruby" Ayrat Garayev said that the squad before the transfer window is unlikely to change. According to him, the striker Serdar Azmun may still be in "Chicago."

- I do not think that the composition of the "Rubin" will undergo major changes before the end of the transfer window - leads TASS words Garaeva. - Regarding the possible withdrawal for rent in "growth" striker Sardar Azmoun if Rostov club agree to our terms, they should inform us about it. In addition to the "Rostov" Azmun interested in other clubs, but we rejected all the offers."

http://news.sport-express.ru/2015-02-19/786390/

"Sardar Azmoun refused to move to "Rostov"
              February 19, 2015 at 19:06

Forward "Rubin" Sardar Azmoun refused to move to the "Rostov", saying that he wants to continue to act as part of the Kazan club, the "Business Online" said.
              "Growth"? I do not want to go into this club. I want to stay in Kazan and continue to play at "Ruby" - said Sardar Azmoun.

Earlier it was reported that the player will continue to play for the team Rinat Bilyaletdinov, because the leadership of the Kazan club has not arranged any one proposal on the Iranian footballer .

In the current season of the Russian Premier League Sardar Azmoun participated in 13 matches and scored one goal and one marked assists."

http://www.eurofootball.ru/news/2867...hodit-v-rostov
              http://news.sport-express.ru/2015-02-19/786503/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                Could only find the full game at this point but you can see his goal at 29th minute of the video:
                Even their friendly matches in such basic stadiums with little stands and seats has way higher TV coverage quality than our IPL TV coverage. When I watch Iran's domestic football matches, sometimes I have hard time to see and follow the ball and often can't recognize the faces as result of extreme low broadcast quality.

Khaak bar sare in goosaaleha beshe, all IPL matches are of low quality, especially those of Shahrestaan broadcasts. This is not only due to the cameras being used to film, but also the broadcast quality. It's a shame that IRIB still does not broadcast HD, how embarrassing is that?

Comment

How come NEC is regularly playing league matches every 2 days (exaggerating a little but...:P) but all we hear out of Rubin Kazan is friendly games or nothing at all?
                  Whats going on?

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                    How come NEC is regularly playing league matches every 2 days (exaggerating a little but...:P) but all we hear out of Rubin Kazan is friendly games or nothing at all?
                    Whats going on?
                    Russian league is on a break, if they play in this weather they might die
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Re: Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2014-2015

Nice goal by azmoun, and I think his performance at AC has given him more scoring confidence, I just love everything about this kid. Determined, talented, and polite

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Bad decision by azmoun not to go to rostov. Now he'll continue to come off the bench but he needed the playing time as his fitness only allowed him to play 60-70 minutes in the ac.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                          Bad decision by azmoun not to go to rostov. Now he'll continue to come off the bench but he needed the playing time as his fitness only allowed him to play 60-70 minutes in the ac.
                          Rostov is struggling, bottom of the league and in danger of relegation. I don't think it would help his confidence if his team got thrashed every game.

Comment

There is something unhealthy about Sardar's attachment to Rubin. His move to Rostok would have been an excellent chance to feature more regularly and get that exposure for a potential bigger move. It makes me question his management staff around him, particularly since we now have heard him turn down teams like Arsenal and Inter Milan for Rubin...in order to develop further, but then he goes and turns down Rostok where he would virtually play as a starter every game day in day out to stay at Rubin...

Something seems wrong with this picture. Navad once called him and/or his father out about his relationship with the coach given that they share a Turkmen heritage. I hope he learns to leave his comfort zone a bit or else in 3 or 4 years we will hear he is signing for FC Aşgabat or even worse, Perspolis!
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I take it as a positive. He basically has told his coach that he wants to fight for his spot at Rubin. The most important thing for him and his family is that he doesn't want to move and be under poor training conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                There is something unhealthy about Sardar's attachment to Rubin. His move to Rostok would have been an excellent chance to feature more regularly and get that exposure for a potential bigger move. It makes me question his management staff around him, particularly since we now have heard him turn down teams like Arsenal and Inter Milan for Rubin...in order to develop further, but then he goes and turns down Rostok where he would virtually play as a starter every game day in day out to stay at Rubin...

Something seems wrong with this picture. Navad once called him and/or his father out about his relationship with the coach given that they share a Turkmen heritage. I hope he learns to leave his comfort zone a bit or else in 3 or 4 years we will hear he is signing for FC Aşgabat or even worse, Perspolis!
                                Iranian speciality (Mahdavikia, Nekounam, etc...)

Comment

Working...
                                X