Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    There is something unhealthy about Sardar's attachment to Rubin. His move to Rostok would have been an excellent chance to feature more regularly and get that exposure for a potential bigger move. It makes me question his management staff around him, particularly since we now have heard him turn down teams like Arsenal and Inter Milan for Rubin...in order to develop further, but then he goes and turns down Rostok where he would virtually play as a starter every game day in day out to stay at Rubin...

Something seems wrong with this picture. Navad once called him and/or his father out about his relationship with the coach given that they share a Turkmen heritage. I hope he learns to leave his comfort zone a bit or else in 3 or 4 years we will hear he is signing for FC Aşgabat or even worse, Perspolis!
    Rostov is actually managed by Kurban Berdyev, the same Turkmen manager who first recruited Azmoun in Kazan.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Even their friendly matches in such basic stadiums with little stands and seats has way higher TV coverage quality than our IPL TV coverage. When I watch Iran's domestic football matches, sometimes I have hard time to see and follow the ball and often can't recognize the faces as result of extreme low broadcast quality.
      Khaak bar sare in goosaaleha beshe, all IPL matches are of low quality, especially those of Shahrestaan broadcasts. This is not only due to the cameras being used to film, but also the broadcast quality. It's a shame that IRIB still does not broadcast HD, how embarrassing is that?
      Ironically, IRIB commentators often criticize arab or even australian broadcasting. except the games in Tehran, the rest of the broadcasted matches belong to 60s and 70s

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Iranian speciality (Mahdavikia, Nekounam, etc...)
        If only Karimi had that attachment to Bayern lol
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Since we're all just speculating, here's my take:

Sardar (rightfully) expects to make a move to a big team very soon and decided that it's better to stay put at Rubin until that big move...

... rather than have a short stint someplace else that qualitatively inot much different than Rubin anyway.

Why waste the time moving / acclimating etc? it's much smarter to stay put in the familiar environment and use that as a base for a big move, if that move is expected soon.

I predict by this summer he will become part of a big team.

Meanwhile, he has a chance to work on his fitness and also figure out if there may not be a nutritional issue that was contributing to his cramps...

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
            Since we're all just speculating, here's my take:

Sardar (rightfully) expects to make a move to a big team very soon and decided that it's better to stay put at Rubin until that big move...

... rather than have a short stint someplace else that qualitatively inot much different than Rubin anyway.

Why waste the time moving / acclimating etc? it's much smarter to stay put in the familiar environment and use that as a base for a big move, if that move is expected soon.

I predict by this summer he will become part of a big team.

Meanwhile, he has a chance to work on his fitness and also figure out if there may not be a nutritional issue that was contributing to his cramps...
            I agree, also, people act like staying in rubin is a bad career choice. Keep in mind that this guy has barely broken 1500 minutes for his all time career, he got 0 minutes in iran, id rather have azmoun play a Full season as a starter for Rubin, before any big move. Its definitely a league that a kohneh kar striker like azmoun is suited for.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Rostov is actually managed by Kurban Berdyev, the same Turkmen manager who first recruited Azmoun in Kazan.
              So then if that theory doesn't pan, then what is the affinity to Rubin? Does he want to play less? I mean he spoke highly of Berdyev on Navad...clearly Berdyev believes in him. I just don't get the reason for staying since his long-term goal (at least it seems through his interviews) is to move on to bigger and better things. Perhaps its the closeness of the Turkmen ethnicity with Tartars of Tartarestan. Who knows as I am purely speculating...but wish he would leave his comfort zone a bit.
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

So then if that theory doesn't pan, then what is the affinity to Rubin? Does he want to play less? I mean he spoke highly of Berdyev on Navad...clearly Berdyev believes in him. I just don't get the reason for staying since his long-term goal (at least it seems through his interviews) is to move on to bigger and better things. Perhaps its the closeness of the Turkmen ethnicity with Tartars of Tartarestan. Who knows as I am purely speculating...but wish he would leave his comfort zone a bit.
                As I stated before this has nothing to do where his loyalties are. He wants to get the best coaching with the best training facilities. Rubin's training facilities we can all agree is better than Rostov. At his current stage he needs the best training to improve his level of play. Playing time at this point isn't as critical now to his development as it will be in 2-3 years from now when his next contract will be set. So I expect him to make a move next summer if Rubin still considers him a excess player.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2014-2015

Good decision to stay at Rubin, Azmoun really wants to push for the fix position which shows his motivation. Gucci, Askhan are you watching?

Comment

1. FW competition was much harder at rostov.
                    2. He gets to play every game in rubin
                    3. he is very popular in kazan among fans and teammates

good decision to stay a few more months

Comment

Two assists from Sardar in friendly.

Seems he played well and also seemed he played full 90.

Comment

he had 4 assists (including the FK)

Comment

yes 4 assists. for once coach used SA and portnyagin toghether and it paid off big time SA assisting portnyagin

Comment

Comment

"Sardar Azmoun not go into "growth" if "Ruby" will not make concessions
                              02/24/2015 21:06

Financial position of the "Rostov" can not hire a 20-year-old Iranian football player of "Rubin" Sardar Azmoun for the amount required by the Kazan club, the vice-president "Rostov" Alexander Shikunov.

"To request the amount that asks" Ruby "on my part would be incorrect - quoted Shikunova TASS. - If "Ruby" will not make concessions, then Azmun will not come to "Rostov". We are simply not able to pay the money that Kazan club requests. But we do not lose hope, we will try to make every effort to buy Azmun. Negotiations are continuing, "- he added.

Azmun stands for "Ruby" from 2012. In the Russian league season 2014/15 he spent 13 games, scoring one goal."

http://www.business-gazeta.ru/article/126492/
                              http://tass.ru/sport/1788688?utm_sou..._campaign=news

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                                "Sardar Azmoun not go into "growth" if "Ruby" will not make concessions
                                02/24/2015 21:06

Financial position of the "Rostov" can not hire a 20-year-old Iranian football player of "Rubin" Sardar Azmoun for the amount required by the Kazan club, the vice-president "Rostov" Alexander Shikunov.

"To request the amount that asks" Ruby "on my part would be incorrect - quoted Shikunova TASS. - If "Ruby" will not make concessions, then Azmun will not come to "Rostov". We are simply not able to pay the money that Kazan club requests. But we do not lose hope, we will try to make every effort to buy Azmun. Negotiations are continuing, "- he added.

Azmun stands for "Ruby" from 2012. In the Russian league season 2014/15 he spent 13 games, scoring one goal."

http://www.business-gazeta.ru/article/126492/
                                http://tass.ru/sport/1788688?utm_sou..._campaign=news
                                Wasn't it meant to be a loan for the rest of the season? maybe wrongly translated
                                Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Working...
                                X