Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The highest price will probably come from Norwich. English teams get so much money from promoting in the EPL if Im not mistaking, even top Championship teams are very wealthy for 2nd division teams

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

In fact all teams who are interested in JB from Celtic to Norwich are a decent upgrade from his current club so he can't go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        In fact all teams who are interested in JB from Celtic to Norwich are a decent upgrade from his current club so he can't go wrong.
        right, i think norwich will be very intrested,since he is cheap and they need good players to play in epl

Comment

i just bought a jahanbaksh nec jersey, since he wont be at nec most likley next year

Comment

Jahanbakhsh for Feyenoord!

Feyenoord

Comment

I would love to see him in england. No league in the world has the exposure and recognition that BPL offers. If he performs well in england, he is going to become pretty famous.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                I would love to see him in england. No league in the world has the exposure and recognition that BPL offers. If he performs well in england, he is going to become pretty famous.
                I'm worried that the aggresive style of play in the PL wont suite him and that he wont have the success he currently has in the Eredivisie. But I guess a good player needs to gain experience by playing in different leagues too
                Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  He needs to build up his skills and confidence in a big Dutch team before transferring to BPL. A transfer to BPL can kill his momentum pretty soon, now.

Comment

I just want him to be in FIFA fut next year:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      Jahanbakhsh for Feyenoord!

Feyenoord

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                        I just want him to be in FIFA fut next year:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        And I just hope EA gives him a normal rating. It should be between 70 - 74 overall rating I think.

Comment

I hope he goes somewhere where he wont get benched.

Comment

All 4 of them are also doing great for the clubs they play in too.

Comment

The fact is, PSV will definitely be the best destination for him.

NEC's manager just got the position as assistant manager of this club. This man can help Jahanbakhsh make the transfer to this club and also help him to get playing time. Depay is also transferring out to Manchester Untied so more positions will be open for wingers. Many great start have left PSV to big clubs like Robben, Nistelrooy, Depay, and many more. I am not saying Jahanbakhsh will be at their level but inshallah.

For exposure, PSV will provide much better exposure than Norwich would. PSV just placed 1st in Eredivisie and will be going on to play in the UEFA Champions League. This is a stage for stars to rise. Look at Egyptian star Salah. He performed well with Basel at the champions league and made the transfer to the top premier league team, Chelsea.

Norwich BARELY made it into promotion through the playoffs. They are definitely going to perform poorly in the new league they will be in. I have seen articles on how their best players will be leaving. And look at their roster, they have 40+ players and most of them do not even get to play. Many of them get loaned out to shitty teams. The truth is they will probably get relegated.

Jahanbakhsh is well known in Holland and will definitely get plenty of playing time with PSV. If PSV does not sign Jahanbakhsh, the second best choice would be Ajax if he was lucky enough to get the opportunity. Both are strong teams that will allow Jahanbakhsh to perform at his fullest.

For now, we should hope he does not get screwed over and ends up at a shit team or at NEC. I wish the best for this talented player.

Comment

PSV should be his choice. They are in CL and if he can shine there, next year he can do premier league. England tends to ruin good players cuz theres so much money and alaki expectation that they dont give chances if u dont perform well immediately.

Comment

Working...
                                X