Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I'd love to see him in a PSV shirt, I don't see that happening.

PSV didn't even bought Honda because they doubted if a player from a lower placed team/2nd division could have an impact on their squad.
    Same goes for Jahanbakhsh, a lot of stars from eredivisie playing at smaller clubs failed to have an impact when they made a transfer to the topclubs.
    Take Maher, Eredivisie's biggest talent, was destined to be the next Dutch big star, debuted for the NT way before Depay even was considered for Oranje, yet when he made a transfer to PSV he lost all his momentum.

That's why I'm saying that I don't think PSV is too eager to sign Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      ... England tends to ruin good players cuz theres so much money and alaki expectation that they dont give chances if u dont perform well immediately.
      In that respect they can be compared to arab leagues.

Comment

Firstly Norwich were leading the championship for most of the season only to fall off in the last few weeks.

There is also an argument for even if they are a candidate for relegation, JB shall play in a much more recognized, better quality, world respected and largest watching leauge than eredivise
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Alireza should just sign for Al Shahaniya in 2nd division Qatar.

Pooladi needs a new partner now that Masoud is gone.

Comment

I think you're confusing Norwich with Derby.

Norwich lead the league briefly on a few occassions in September and October but, aside from November, they were one of the most consistent, in-form sides month by month throughout the season.

However, the league was very tight this season and up until about the last 7 games, any one of 7 teams had a realistic chance of winning the league. I think there was something ilke 6 points seperating them.

Originally posted by Shervinjalili View Post
            NEC's manager just got the position as assistant manager of this club.
            A rumour. Not confirmed. But I take you're point, it could open the door for interest in JB - but as it stands, it's just a pipe dream.

Originally posted by Shervinjalili View Post
            Norwich BARELY made it into promotion through the playoffs. They are definitely going to perform poorly in the new league they will be in.
            What league were you watching? Were you even watching it? How did Norwich barely make it? They finished 3rd in the table, just missing out on automatic (see my comment above) and the table suggests that they were statistically the third best team in the league; W-D-L, goals scored and GD.

There's nothing to indicated they will "definitely perform poorly" next season or are guaranteed to be relegated. Over the past 15 years, seldom have the 3 promoted teams all been relegated the following season. Then when you consider that Norwich are structurally in the best place to remain in the Premier League. - having been in the Premier League most recently, still receiving parachute payments and, therefore, operating on a larger budget than Bournemouth and Watford, who are the bookmakers favourites to go down - it makes you comment quite redundant really. Look at Leicester this season, look at how Southampton have developed from being in the 3rd division 5 years ago... clubs like Norwich try to model themselves on West Brom, previously labelled a yoyo team (relegation, promotion, relegation, promotion, etc) who have managed to stabalise and compete in the Premier League.

They may currently have a large squad but there will be turnover this summer and if there were to buy JB, he would undoubtedly be a first teamer.

Comment

PSV would be a good move, but has there been any expressed interest in him or are you guys just talking arbitrary wishlist stuff?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                PSV would be a good move, but has there been any expressed interest in him or are you guys just talking arbitrary wishlist stuff?!
                the coach wants to take JB with him to PSV

Comment

As Depay is leaving PSV they don't have any reliable left-wings. Their only left-wings are playing for PSV II. Also it is rumored that winger Zakaria Bakkali may left PSV towards Germany.

Their squad: PSV Eindhoven

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    that is the perfect scenario any player can ask for. if the coach is personally interested that would be the best option for him.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                      Alireza should just sign for Al Shahaniya in 2nd division Qatar.

Pooladi needs a new partner now that Masoud is gone.
                      lol, frankly it wouldnt surprise me too much if he was offered a big bag of $$ and he ended up in qutter, considering its been going for iran top football stars of late..!!

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      as far as i know that is just a hopeful presumption and he is yet to vocalize such a desire..!! ???

ps

As a fan, i'd rate EPL above all EU leagues and i'd love to have an iranian playing in EPL again..!! yet im doubtful ARJ currently has the pedigree to be successful enough there to muster a lengthy enough stay and significant enough playing minutes..!!?
                      his chances of successful, gradual career build-up seem far larger staying put in Holland..!! I think any of the top 3-5 sides from last season would be fantastic upgrade..! with Depay departure relatively imminent this transfer season, PSV could look the most attractive possible destination for ARJ, but he would have to step-up his game big time to fill his void..!! and PSV are rich enough club to have chase down a higher profile replacement, even if its to cost more $$s..!

Comment

Feyenoord

Comment

Sure PSV is perfect, but I didn't read a single rumor about their interest.

Comment

http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...5%D8%A7%D8%B5/

Great stuff!

Comment

^rostov would eat NEC up
                              sardar with 3 goals , ARJ with 1&1 -

Comment

Teams that promote into the Premier League have a very high chance of being relegated, which is common sense since they are new to the league and have yet had time to develop. Look at the Premier League this season. Two of the three teams, QPR and Burnley, that had promoted into the Premier League were relegated. Leicester did pretty well for a new team in the Premier League but then again they topped the Championship League table by a pretty good margin. I know Jahanbakhsh in the Premier League will be awesome but I just feel as if it is a really big risk and especially with Norwich. Im sure you agree with me as well. I just feel as if this will be risky and should wait for better offers. I am sorry for the exaggerations of Norwich barely making it into the Premier league but I was just trying to get my point across. But yeah, hopefully he does his best at the best team he can possibly go to. And yeah I was not too sure about the PSV assisstant manager news because all of the articles I found were in dutch.

Comment

Working...
                                X