Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at Brighton. know your place please!

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Brighton who are in the Championship?!

Hell no...

Comment

If Jahanbakhsh moves to Brighton it would be Azmoun all over again.
        'Offers from Barca and Arsenal, ends up at Rostov bench'

Offers from PSV, Anderlacht and Norwich, ends up at Brighton..

Comment

Lets hope that this is a BS story

Comment

Albion bidding to sign Iran World Cup winger

"At the moment it's maybe 50-50. It's important Ali visits Brighton himself and talks to the manager (Chris Hughton). He is back from holiday tomorrow and that is the next logical plan."

Hughton's former club Norwich have also been linked with Jahanbakhsh, along with Scottish giants Celtic, but Albion are the only English club to have a bid accepted by Nijmegen.

Hashemi has also visited one other club in Holland and one in Belgium on behalf of Jahanbakhsh, who is attracting interest as well from Spartak Moscow.

Jahanbakhsh won the Golden Bull trophy for best player in the Dutch second division this season after helping Nijmegen regain top flight status with 12 goals and 18 assists.

He has been capped 14 times by Iran, including three sub appearances in last summer's World Cup in Brazil.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/1331...ld_Cup_winger/

Comment

Who are Brighton to bid for one of the most talented players in the Eredivisie?

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                Albion bidding to sign Iran World Cup winger...
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

"At the moment it's maybe 50-50'' ????? Lol, looks like this summer window is going to be typical Iranian and as shitty as the others. Iranian players don't freaken suit the English Championship...

Go to Brighton and you have made the worst decision ever.

Comment

Ajab badbakht shodim. Hame gand rigt be saremoon, that one of our brightest talents ends up in a 20th placed Championship team.

Comment

from EPL relegation contender to championship relegation contender? lol....

Comment

Beraiton ghalat karde

Comment

Brighton that is for all Feyenoord haters! but seriously what the heck! is it Rostov all over again?!

Comment

I'm seriously going to slap the agent if he thinks Brighton is an upgrade from NEC.

Your player has interest from Norwich, Anderlecht, PSV and Feyenoord..and you accept a Brighton offer?!

Riid!

Comment

I feel next week his agent coming out saying we are negotiating with Damash Gilan for his transfer, it is a 60-40 chance!

I am getting worried about his knee injury. They kept it a secret for a while and then two months out of the league and finally the news about his surgery surfed out. It was kept secret after the Olympic Team matches as I suspected. All this talks and no serious deal and finally Brighton wining a bid fits in for a sad story of serious injury and a weak come back. I truly hope I am wrong.

Comment

If the Brighton thing goes through we can only conclude that Iranian players have piss poor agents who can't get shit done!

Comment

Working...
                                X