This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

It seems like our players are relegation magnets since any team who buys them is in the relegation zone

NEC, Brighton, Penafiel, Grasshopper, Osasuna, Rostov...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      It seems like our players are relegation magnets since any team who buys them is in the relegation zone

NEC, Brighton, Penafiel, Grasshopper, Osasuna...
      Rostov

Comment

He's not going to go there

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

NEC, Brighton, Penafiel, Grasshopper, Osasuna, Rostov...
          The good way of looking at that is that they see us as saviors

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Ghalat kardan

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              Why? We never saved anyone? Not even ourselves lol.
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Add those Qatari clubs too. Um salal, Al Shahania, Al wahra, ....

Comment

The Norwich rumor was false?

Comment

Guys its still too early for anything concrete. Most teams wait before sending in solid bids.

Comment

so what? also, dude is an arab-israeli
                      I was just teasing. read the note under the video.

Comment

I can't believe that Brighton would pay 1.4 million pound.
                        I can't believe that NEC would accept 1.4 million pound.
                        I can't believe that Jahanbakhsh would think of this as an upgrade.
                        I can't believe that this is true.

Another reason to not believe this. Amir Hashemi, the agent of Jahanbakhsh, has been sharing twitter messages about Norwich, Celtic, Anderlecht and so forth being interested. He hasn't done that about Brighton. And that's not because he wasn't online today, as he did share a message about an Iranian player going from AWC Wijchen to Rood-Wit Groesbeek. Maybe it's just a made-up story.

Anyway, although it is very unlikely that Jahanbakhsh stays, it is still possible. Therefore a small update on NEC. The new coach is Ernest Faber (former coach of FC Eindhoven; former assistant of PSV and the Dutch national team). Also one new player: the Polish defender Golla. Both announced today.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post

Another reason to not believe this. Amir Hashemi, the agent of Jahanbakhsh, has been sharing twitter messages about Norwich, Celtic, Anderlecht and so forth being interested. He hasn't done that about Brighton. And that's not because he wasn't online today, as he did share a message about an Iranian player going from AWC Wijchen to Rood-Wit Groesbeek. Maybe it's just a made-up story.

Anyway, although it is very unlikely that Jahanbakhsh stays, it is still possible. Therefore a small update on NEC. The new coach is Ernest Faber (former coach of FC Eindhoven; former assistant of PSV and the Dutch national team). Also one new player: the Polish defender Golla. Both announced today.
                          Good for NEC. NEC needs to send off that slow Indonesian geezer, he is a liability in NEC defense.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Good for NEC. NEC needs to send off that slow Indonesian geezer, he is a liability in NEC defense.
                            They will give him a one-year contract as a back-up. And he will probably also start becoming a youth trainer for NEC.
                            But indeed, letting him start would be very dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post

You do realise the article that I put here, there are quotes from Amir Hashemi saying "It's 50-50 and NEC have agreed"? It's not made up. I just hope Alireza doesn't accept this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                                You do realise the article that I put here, there are quotes from Amir Hashemi saying "It's 50-50 and NEC have agreed"? It's not made up. I just hope Alireza doesn't accept this.
                                I did realise that these were quotes, but I can also make up some quotes. Anyway, the article says that he said these things to the journalist, which makes it more trustworthy than an article quoting from another article. Let's just hope that the journalist misinterpreted the things Hashemi said.

Comment

Working...
                                X