Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, in case he moves to Brighton, you need to know the team. Here is one of their best performances in 2014/2015 season. Their jersey is blue and white.

Comment

Under no circumstance will JB accept this. I just don't see it.

Brighton plays in the Championship and was 20th last season. NEC is now part of the top league in Holland, not to mention his position is fixed and stable.

If he has to choose between the two, 100/100 times he will choose NEC.

That being said, Masoud chose Al Shahiniya over Numancia, so who knows.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh dosen't seem like the type who would go for a downgrade

Comment

Hmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            Jahanbakhsh dosen't seem like the type who would go for a downgrade
            We used to think the same about

Dejagah
            Gucci
            Shojai
            Pooladi
            Azmoun

Comment

How things can change in a day.

Brighon's most recent finish was poor but their previous 3 seasons they finished 10th, 4th and 6th. During those 3 seasons they were one of the best footballing teams in the league.

Their stadium and training facilities are premier league class and they usually play in front of a lot of fans. That might well be where the money has come from.

My biggest concern for him going there would be the manger. He's the one that turned us into a one dimensional defensive mess and got us relegated in 13/14. If you look at their results from the seond half of last season they hardly scored any goals, in fact a central defender was their leading scorer with 7.

Championship is even tougher physically than the Premier League so if he can adapt there and show his ability it's almost certain that he could move up.

Comment

Brighton fans seem to be really excited by the idea of him, but they are not to hopeful they can afford him

http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...hsh-1-4million

Comment

It could be a case of bigger sides dropping their interest so a smaller club can agree a fee before jumping in at the last minute and stealing it away, saving a couple of million.

Comment

This is one of their fans idea:

Quote Originally Posted by NorthStandSeagull View Post
                    Until I see him holding the shirt I'll try not to get excited, looks a classy winger who's good with both feet and it's good to see us trying to do deals early but if reports are true I can't see him turning down Norwich or Celtic for us unfortunately!

I am not so sure about that. Nathan Redmond had offers from Swansea and Everton and CH managed to convince him to sign for Norwich instread. I know that was different because CH had broken Nathe into the first team at Birmingham but it does go to show that he is very good when negotiating with players.

You also have to remember that when he comes and sees the facilities at Brighton as opposed to the training facilities at Norwich he will be well impressed at how much better ours are. And thats before I even mention their delapidated stadium which is very old in terms of facilities

Comment

Better facilities is a BS reason IMO, Qatari League also has world class facilities, that doesn't mean it should be considered.

Comment

Our training setup is easily premier league class and we have better coaches than them. Their stadium is newer and shiner than ours but it easily passes top level inspections, so there's noting in that.

Only real plus for Brighton over Norwich would be the fact he would be an instant starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                          I can't believe that Brighton would pay 1.4 million pound.
                          I can't believe that NEC would accept 1.4 million pound.
                          I can't believe that Jahanbakhsh would think of this as an upgrade.
                          I can't believe that this is true.

Another reason to not believe this.Amir Hashemi, the agent of Jahanbakhsh, has been sharing twitter messages about Norwich, Celtic, Anderlecht and so forth being interested. He hasn't done that about Brighton. And that's not because he wasn't online today, as he did share a message about an Iranian player going from AWC Wijchen to Rood-Wit Groesbeek. Maybe it's just a made-up story.

Anyway, although it is very unlikely that Jahanbakhsh stays, it is still possible. Therefore a small update on NEC. The new coach is Ernest Faber (former coach of FC Eindhoven; former assistant of PSV and the Dutch national team). Also one new player: the Polish defender Golla. Both announced today.
                          thos are what we iranians call just BS "Bazar-garmy"..!! warming up the market...! essentially turning a basic early INQUIRIES from clubs into Genuine INTERESTS and Spreading it in media in order to strike a more attractive and lucrative final deal...!!

sad fact here is that for once the stated figure 1.8m sounds more logical and actually believable..!! NEC have been asking/hoping for a similar transfer fee for over a year now..! they couldnt get anyone to take the bait last off season, this time with only 1year remaining on ARJ's contract they are even more eager to accept and reportedly already Accepted the offer and now the ball is in ARJ's court to agree Salary terms with Albion and complete the move..!!

i freaking hate this shitt move as much as the next guy in here but sadly its the most realistic and probable mentioned so far..!!

sadly, it also seems to me NEC want/hope and expect Alireza to accept this official offer ..!? it seems to me that they rather have the cash than his services for another year..!!?? perhaps, if ARJ agrees to extend his contract with NEC, they will become more welcoming of retaining his services and play the waiting(for a more attractive offer/destination) game with him.

I doubt if ARJ is too pumped up about this move either..! but obviously that's the best he and his agent could muster so far..!!
                          at a very least he probably get a big bump in Salary and if he can @ least avoid getting tied down to a long-term contract at Albion then he can hope for a better move next time, after a bit of exposure in Championship football..!!

Comment

The only good thing about going to Brighton is the constant supply of Apple sugar lollies best consumed at the pier with seaview.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by NorwichFan View Post
                              Only real plus for Brighton over Norwich would be the fact he would be an instant starter.
                              Well we thought the same about Reza Ghoochannejhad when he joined Charlton, but he lost his place in the lineup and even fans went on bashing him

Comment

Originally posted by NorwichFan View Post
                                It could be a case of bigger sides dropping their interest so a smaller club can agree a fee before jumping in at the last minute and stealing it away, saving a couple of million.
                                this is our NEXT big , somewhat realistic Hope ...!
                                ARJ's agent must at a very least drag this decision as Long as possible..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X