This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop putting water melons under our arm pits
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Lol, NEC is rumored to buy Iraqi midfielder Ahmed Yasin from Orebro SK as replacement for Jahanbakhsh...

Look at how he comes in easily while Jahanbakhsh needs to equal Messi to receive an offer from a 20th placed Championship team
      Ahmed Yasin is a good player, not as good as jahanbakhs but a solid player that can play for a solid team. And also ahmed Yasin is Swedish/iraqi hence EU passport hence cheap

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Bad news: this article says that Brighton and Hove Albion got their bid accepted and are now going to negotiate with JB about the contract.

Still not a single Dutch club has shown concrete interest.

http://m.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=248214

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

Bad news: this article says that Brighton and Hove Albion got their bid accepted and are now going to negotiate with JB about the contract.

He should change his agent.

Comment

Had NEC not accepted the offer like 2 weeks ago? I'm pretty sure they had accepted the offer but waiting for Alireza to also accept.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
              Had NEC not accepted the offer like 2 weeks ago? I'm pretty sure they had accepted the offer but waiting for Alireza to also accept.
              The point of that article is that the ball is now in Alireza's court so he will decide if he goes to Brighton or not.

Comment

The same news as a few days ago. Only Dutch media just found out about that story, so it sounds as if it is a new story.
                NEC accepted the bid; Alireza and Hashemi will talk with Brighton, but won't hurry up, hoping that other clubs might come.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Lol at how desperate some B&HA fans are!!!

And apparently someone saw AJ walking down the beach at Brighton[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brighton sucks badly, sorry but this is a career killer, Championship style

Comment

Iranians: WORLD CHAMPIONS FOR ETERNITY in career killing and making dumbest decisions ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Brighton sucks badly, sorry but this is a career killer, Championship style
                        Well Championship isn't that bad. Big stadiums, good football. Way better than any second division.
                        I will probably not make friends on this forum saying this, but the fact that Gucci failed in the Championship says more about the level of Gucci than about the Championship. Gucci's carreer hasn't been very impressive; only playing for Iran he has performed well, especially in the second half of 2013. A peak in his carreer, but Alireza is a better player. The chance he will succeed in the Championship and later hopefully the Premier League is way higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                          Well Championship isn't that bad. Big stadiums, good football. Way better than any second division.
                          I will probably not make friends on this forum saying this, but the fact that Gucci failed in the Championship says more about the level of Gucci than about the Championship. Gucci's carreer hasn't been very impressive; only playing for Iran he has performed well, especially in the second half of 2013. A peak in his carreer, but Alireza is a better player. The chance he will succeed in the Championship and later hopefully the Premier League is way higher.
                          I think we would be happy for any other Iranian player who ends up at the Championship, however, when there was all this talk about Jahanbakhsh having offers from PSV, Norwich, Celtic... ending up at Brighton is disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                            Mate i fully agree. Gucci is just overrated. He is a 2nd devision striker and nothing more. He did great in the national team but as you mentioned, failing in Championship speaks for itself.

Did you get my phrase actually? (watermelons under our arm pits? )
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                              Mate i fully agree. Gucci is just overrated. He is a 2nd devision striker and nothing more. He did great in the national team but as you mentioned, failing in Championship speaks for itself.

Did you get my phrase actually? (watermelons under our arm pits? )
                              I didn't know the phrase, but I guess I do understand it.
                              But I honestly believe that Alireza is one of the best players to have played for NEC. (OK, in the last 15 years. Before that time I don't know enough about the players) Right now, he isn't on the level of those players I mentioned. But neither were they when they played for NEC. Alireza will grow better and become a great player.

Comment

So from destroying Holland's second division to Brighton? Fml

Comment

Working...
                                X