This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
    If he has one good season with Brighton, he will definitely be playing in the EPL the season after..
    Not with his current agent.

Comment

Calm down guys and don't jump into conclusions. If it wasn't for Hashemi, Jahanbakhsh wouldn't be playing for NEC at all. I have met Hashemi in real life and talked to him as well. He is definitely not the kind of a person that is only looking after money. If his only interest was making money on his clients, he would've tried to get Jahanbakhsh a club in Qatar or UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Not with his current agent.
        I'm not a fan of his agent either, I'm just trying to look at this positively. From what I've seen, Alireza is a dedicated and professional person, wherever he goes, he will be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
          Calm down guys and don't jump into conclusions. If it wasn't for Hashemi, Jahanbakhsh wouldn't be playing for NEC at all. I have met Hashemi in real life and talked to him as well. He is definitely not the kind of a person that is only looking after money. If his only interest was making money on his clients, he would've tried to get Jahanbakhsh a club in Qatar or UAE.
          Nice guy doesnt equal a good Agent..!!
          from their professional perspective, ARJ seemingly has outgrown his level of connections and capabilities..!! If he ends up in Brighton, then its clear sign that ARJ needs to attain a more formidable and better experienced and connected agent..!
          just like Corporate world the highest ranking and best paying jobs, Most Often are Not occupied by the Most Qualified Individuals..!! you gotta have the right connections and representation..!!
          Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
          I'm not a fan of his agent either, I'm just trying to look at this positively. From what I've seen, Alireza is a dedicated and professional person, wherever he goes, he will be successful.
          i agree, thats his only saving grace if he wounds up in Brighton/english championship..!! he will be battling odds all season

Comment

Comment

Alireza goes nowhere while Adnan goes to Udinese
              . Fml

Comment

Seems like my wish is becoming true after all.
                Trust me guys its definately the best thing for him to play for NEC for another year, now that theyre back in Eredivisie.
                This guy has not even turned 22. Same with Azmoun. Im really happy hes going to stay with Rostov for another year. He is only 20 and now with a full preperation can become a starter for his club and if thats going to happen, he has the abilities to score around 10 - 15 goals. And if that happens, no doubt hell attract lots of interested from around Europe.

I also would love to see our players in bigger clubs like Japan for example has now, Honda at AC or Nagatomo at Inter. But where were these two in 2007 or 2008 when they were Azmoun/Jahanbakhshs age? Nagatomo was still playing in Japan and made the move to Europe (Cesena) a year or 2 later and Honda was playing for VVV Venlo, a maybe even slighty smaller club than NEC. Now theyre both in their prime at 28/29 and see where theyre now. Or would you guys be disappointed if Sardar wears #10 at Milan in future

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                  Seems like my wish is becoming true after all.
                  Trust me guys its definately the best thing for him to play for NEC for another year, now that theyre back in Eredivisie.
                  This guy has not even turned 22. Same with Azmoun. Im really happy hes going to stay with Rostov for another year. He is only 20 and now with a full preperation can become a starter for his club and if thats going to happen, he has the abilities to score around 10 - 15 goals. And if that happens, no doubt hell attract lots of interested from around Europe.

I also would love to see our players in bigger clubs like Japan for example has now, Honda at AC or Nagatomo at Inter. But where were these two in 2007 or 2008 when they were Azmoun/Jahanbakhshs age? Nagatomo was still playing in Japan and made the move to Europe (Cesena) a year or 2 later and Honda was playing for VVV Venlo, a maybe even slighty smaller club than NEC. Now theyre both in their prime at 28/29 and see where theyre now. Or would you guys be disappointed if Sardar wears #10 at Milan in future
                  Would you think the same when they both relegate to the 2nd division of Holland and Russia?

It is a very likely scenario.

Iranians and their unhealthy attachments to clubs...sigh!

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Would you think the same when they both relegate to the 2nd division of Holland and Russia?

I swear, hundreds of Random unproven Japs and Koreans get free tickets to Bundesliga teams at 20 years old every months from their domestic leagues and we are here content with having our best talents staying in average teams.

We will never progress with this mentality, the day like you say NEC or Rostov crash and go through relegation/relegation battle again, especially NEC since JB already went through the full process, their careers will be practically over and they will be lucky to find interest from, at most, average leagues. We are always happy with mediocrity.

JB's chapter with NEC is finished, he needs to find a new challenge where he will develop more and play at a higher level.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      I swear, hundreds of Random unproven Japs and Koreans get free tickets to Bundesliga teams at 20 years old every months from their domestic leagues and we are here content with having our best talents staying in average teams.

We will never progress with this mentality, the day like you say NEC or Rostov crash and go through relegation/relegation battle again, especially NEC since JB already went through the full process, their careers will be practically over and they will be lucky to find interest from, at most, average leagues. We are always happy with mediocrity.

JB's chapter with NEC is finished, he needs to find a new challenge where he will develop more and play at a higher level.
                      Mate I totally understand what you are saying.

Look, I am not bashing Jahanbakhsh or anything but he basically wasted one very valuable year by staying with NEC.

Had he moved to a mid-table Eredivisie team like Groningen, he would definitely have good offers by now. Fact is that the Jupiler League is incredibly weak and no big teams are interested in a player who opts the easy way by playing in a Mickey Mouse league and scoring over 100+ goals with his team mates.

If you look closely, his progression and development is now cut for a year. I saw that he performed pretty below expectations during the Asian Cup and he was a total different player in comparison to his first year at NEC where he played against decent opponents. That's what one year Jupiler League does to you. And go figure that if he relegates again khoda bedoneh ma che khaki be saremoon bajad berizim.

Comment

Jahanbakshs contract is running till summer 2016, so even if NEC relegates hell be a free agent...
                        And Sardar as far as i know will only be there on 1 year loan from Kazan or am i wrong?

Other than that both have the abilities to shine for their clubs and if they stay injury free im almost sure they will.

Comment

Jahanbakshs contract is running till summer 2016, so even if NEC relegates hell be a free agent...
                          And Sardar as far as i know will only be there on 1 year loan from Kazan or am i wrong?

Other than that both have the abilities to shine for their clubs and if they stay injury free im almost sure they will.
                          If NEC are so keen to accept a 1.4 million bid on Jahanbakhsh from Brighton, be sure that they will push Jahanbakhsh to extend his contract if he is going to stay. Otherwise, he will be out for free and considering they need the money big time it would be a very stupid decision to let him become a free agent. And when Jahanbakhsh extends his contract, then he will be in the same old cycle where NEC can raise the transfer value to an insane sum and nobody who will buy him (just like last summer).

Sardar wants to leave Rubin and sign with Rostov. No-go...

This Jahanbakhsh saga is tiring the hell out of us. The only way to a solution is that Ali can take NEC to the court and ask permission from the lawyer to get the transfer he wants, this if there is any Dutch club who wants him of course. But this is just the final remedy.

Comment

Thanks for your information, but im almost 100% sure than Jahanbakhsh is smart enough to only sign a new contract that is for Eredivisie only and hell automaticly be a free agent in case of relegation.

Comment

Thanks for your information, but im almost 100% sure than Jahanbakhsh is smart enough to only sign a new contract that is for Eredivisie only and hell automaticly be a free agent in case of relegation.
                              not so sure about bold..!!?
                              according to Gijscoman

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                              3 There is an option in the contract to extend the contract for one year. This option is one-sided. NEC can extend the contract with one year, without permission of anyone. Probably it would mean that he will earn more money.
                              but i wonder if that option still effective if they relegate again..??

but even if they relegate, and ARJ performs decently this season, he will more than likely be sold ..!
                              it would suck big time, if he is forced back to Jupiler league..!!

All these boil down to the language used in the official contract & how was it written ..!!?

& thats another reason why you dont wanna rookie agent handling your affairs..!!

Comment

AJ's agent: Ali has no formal offers and will likely stay in Holland.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=233686

Comment

Working...
                                X