This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    I dont agree, whenever Ive seen JB play for TM he doesnt play the same, most of our players, even if attacking, understand the tactic, and jahanbakhsh always helped NEC on defense as far as I remember. I feel like using Jb as a second striker wouldnt be a bad idea.
    it pisses me off so much when people keep saying that AJ cannot defend. People who say this are clearly only judging him from a few bad performances for TM and have not seen him for NEC. Most highlight videos out there only show his attacking abilities. Only people who watch his games at NEC would know that his defensive abilities and ability to get back a lost ball is one of his best strengths.

Comment

In TM Jahanbakhsh doesn't shine as much offensively specifically because he has a lot of defensive duties.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

NEC team photo 2015-16
        Jahanbakhsh on the left, 1st row

According to NEC fanpage, there will be a new picture on September 1st, what can this mean?
        They made this picture, because football magazine VI already needed the pictures for the new season. On september 1st they will make a new picture, because that's the end of the transfer deadline. What does this mean? NEC has already said that they wanted a few more players and it is of course always possible that some players leave. There have been some vague rumours about Christian Santos (first Betis and later FC Ingolstadt), Sjoerd Ars (somewhere abroad), Van Eijden (an MLS-club) and JB (too many clubs to pute here), but I think only JB might still leave, although it is getting more unlikely.

Originally posted by siz View Post
        I can only count 18 players. Isn't that kinda few for a club?
        NEC already bought another player (Bart Buysse) and is still looking for a back-up central defender (a deal with Joakim Nilsson didn't go on, because he, just before signing, demanded more money) and back-up right back (there is a test player right now: David Iboma). And maybe they will get another attacking midfielder, although this is less urgent.
        There are not as many players as last year, but that's because NEC will have a true second team next year instead of an improvised combination of youth academy players and substitutes for the first team, which has been the second team until now. But in case of emergency, NEC can use these players.

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        Martijn Hilhorst must be on dope.
        Those weaknesses are plaine wrong
        The critism on his finishing is based on his first season in the Netherlands. Last year, it wasn't a problem. His physical strength still is a weakness, but he has improved a lot since he came to the Netherlands. He has almost beaten that weakness. Inconsistency is the main point of criticism I can have. He still is more inconsistent than a player of his level should be. But it should be noted that wingers are usually more inconsistent than other players and JB is still young. So it isn't strange that he is slightly inconsistent. And I should say that like the other points of criticism, he has improved a lot and is likely to improve even more.

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        We should try him out as a striker sometime for TM
        Please don't! He did it a few times for NEC and it wasn't a success. Azmoun and even Gucci are better.

Comment

Gijscoman are you Dutch, Persian or Persian-Dutch?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            In TM Jahanbakhsh doesn't shine as much offensively specifically because he has a lot of defensive duties.
            I agree and CQ's system of play in general is way too restrictive and intricate and often doesnt allow much for inventiveness and individualism of its players..!
            besides, im getting tired of people keep saying he has'nt played well in TM..!!! Who says..? by enlarge he has done quiet well, especially for a youngster..!! sure he has been a bit inconsistent, but then again which TM player hasnt ...??? inconsistency is like a major iranian footballer disease...!! lol

to me he is a pure Winger sort of player and just doesnt seem too comfortable playing in the middle of a pitch ..!
            he much prefers to go at his opposite numbers on the byline than to mostly retrieve and contain them(as its more often the case in CQ's TM)..!
            So its certainly fair to say, that the Dutch's open flowing, end to end attacking style of football is much more suitable to his playing style than CQ's highly restrictive and mostly defensive style..!

that untimely injury just before Asian Cup really hurt his cosistent progress towards TM starting status on the LW and opened a small window of opportunity for Amiri (which the kid took with both arms and ran with it..!)
            so now he is likely again more of a serious, close back-up to Dejagha and Amiri on our wings..!! Doubt if he can unseat Ashkan anytime as a RW starter in important matches, so his best bet is to go back fight his way to reclaim the LW from likes of Amiri or maybe even HajSafi..!!

ps

in reference to stated Weakness, i think his Finishing has improved drastically last year ( due to combo of maturing and obviously facing much weaker opposition in 2nd league)..! and as Gijscoman stated he has also much improved his physical strength over the last two seasons with NEC and is certainly on pace to become much stronger as he gets older and more experienced in EU and international footballer..!!
            by the same token, "SKILLFUL DRIBBLING WITH BOTH FEET" was also a somewhat exaggerated Strength..!!
            he certainly aint such a technical Dribbler, he mostly uses his pace to get by his markers..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              I agree and CQ's system of play in general is way too restrictive and intricate and often doesnt allow much for inventiveness and individualism of its players..!
              besides, im getting tired of people keep saying he has'nt played well in TM..!!! Who says..? by enlarge he has done quiet well, especially for a youngster..!! sure he has been a bit inconsistent, but then again which TM player hasnt ...??? inconsistency is like a major iranian footballer disease...!! lol

to me he is a pure Winger sort of player and just doesnt seem too comfortable playing in the middle of a pitch ..!
              he much prefers to go at his opposite numbers on the byline than to mostly retrieve and contain them(as its more often the case in CQ's TM)..!
              So its certainly fair to say, that the Dutch's open flowing, end to end attacking style of football is much more suitable to his playing style than CQ's highly restrictive and mostly defensive style..!

that untimely injury just before Asian Cup really hurt his cosistent progress towards TM starting status on the LW and opened a small window of opportunity for Amiri (which the kid took with both arms and ran with it..!)
              so now he is likely again more of a serious, close back-up to Dejagha and Amiri on our wings..!! Doubt if he can unseat Ashkan anytime as a RW starter in important matches, so his best bet is to go back fight his way to reclaim the LW from likes of Amiri or maybe even HajSafi..!!

ps

in reference to stated Weakness, i think his Finishing has improved drastically last year ( due to combo of maturing and obviously facing much weaker opposition in 2nd league)..! and as Gijscoman stated he has also much improved his physical strength over the last two seasons with NEC and is certainly on pace to become much stronger as he gets older and more experienced in EU and international footballer..!!
              by the same token, "SKILLFUL DRIBBLING WITH BOTH FEET" was also a somewhat exaggerated Strength..!!
              he certainly aint such a technical Dribbler, he mostly uses his pace to get by his markers..!!
              if you dont score an hattrick then you aint good enough in tm (PFDC) mentality.

Comment

Maybe as an attacking center mid sometimes then? I've seen him play there a couple times for NEC and Iran U23

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  Gijscoman are you Dutch, Persian or Persian-Dutch?
                  Just Dutch

Maybe as an attacking center mid sometimes then? I've seen him play there a couple times for NEC and Iran U23
                  It would depend on the way you would use him there, but it could work out really well. So that's a better idea!

Comment

that is one of the Position in TM in dire need of Quality Upgrade and perhaps some rejuvenation..!
                    ARJ has the potential for it but imo so far shows only a little promise for it..!! as i said before he just doesnt seem very comfortable in Middle of the pitch and always seems drawn towards the by line in his approaches ..!besides we have pretty decent quality youngsters in our domestic league who play AM/CM and they are honestly more likely to get that spot in TM than CQ moving JB over there for a tryout..!!

if we had to come up with ways to make Starting room for JB in current TM, my suggestion would be to move Dejagha to CM/AM position and let ARJ take his RW spot...!!
                    I have suggested Ashkan for CM/AM few times before and i really believe he can do the job for us there..!! he has the size, pace, the calm, the vision, and the trickery needed for the position in CQ's TM ..!!

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=238854

AZ has put in an official offer according to this

Comment

JBs agent has confirmed AZ has made an official bid for Alireza

Comment

How legit is this? Gijscoman said that AZ already made an official offer earlier but it was too low, so I suppose they have a renewed offer which meets NEC demands? Let's hope this is true..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            How legit is this? Gijscoman said that AZ already made an official offer earlier but it was too low, so I suppose they have a renewed offer which meets NEC demands? Let's hope this is true..
                            Does Farsnews count as legit? lol haha

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              JBs agent has confirmed AZ has made an official bid for Alireza
                              Maro koshtan ba in AZ dige.

Comment

All rumors. JB will remain in NEC next season. Sit and enjoy. I just laugh at JB's agent. All his saying is only joke to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X