Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every other word the comentator said was either Jahanbakhsh or Alireza, something like this: ech fordodnen alireza vedboden alireza vifghen fuen Jahanbaksh tooten alireza
    Last edited by MR.S; 11-24-2014, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh controlled the second half (I didn't watch the first). Could've gotten a couple assists if it weren't for Limbombe! Keeper made a nice save at the end to deny JB's shot. & that dribble against 3-4 defenders in the dying seconds of the game won them the freekick.

I think club wise, Jahanbakhsh is our best player on the national team. When it comes to NEC, he's head & shoulders above anyone from his team that I've seen. He's currently our only player that I believe deserves a big transfer to a top club.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        Jahanbakhsh controlled the second half (I didn't watch the first). Could've gotten a couple assists if it weren't for Limbombe! Keeper made a nice save at the end to deny JB's shot. & that dribble against 3-4 defenders in the dying seconds of the game won them the freekick.

I think club wise, Jahanbakhsh is our best player on the national team. When it comes to NEC, he's head & shoulders above anyone from his team that I've seen. He's currently our only player that I believe deserves a big transfer to a top club.
        I think it's too early for a top team. I hope I will play for a 1st league team in 2015. One who is part of the first 3. England or Italy is too early for him. In Spain he could play. But staying in Holland would be ideal for him
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
          I think it's too early for a top team. I hope I will play for a 1st league team in 2015. One who is part of the first 3. England or Italy is too early for him. In Spain he could play. But staying in Holland would be ideal for him
          Definitely a 1st division team in Europe. But I agree with you, a big name team is a bit optimistic.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Jahanbaksh vs. Ajax Jong. Nov. 24th, 2014
            (FT 1:1)

Comment

He should stay in Dutch football, at least for a couple of more years. It nurtures players and develops them that he doesn't get elsewhere in Europe where the pressure to perform at your maximum is massive and often destructive.
              Maybe a mid table premier Dutch club. But if NEC promotes, which by all logic they should, then another year here would be fine too

Comment

^^ i totally agree, that is the advantage he has, he is still very young therefore can still play in NEC for couple of more years before moving to a bigger club or a different league
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      I can't see it what happend?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                        I can't see it what happend?
                        It's a video with some of AJ's highlights from the match against Ajax the other day

Comment

http://www.gelderlander.nl/algemeen/...hten-1.4647118

Comment

groningen signed a swedish winger, not good news for JB if he wanted to go there

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              groningen signed a swedish winger, not good news for JB if he wanted to go there
                              It's good news. He deserves better than FC Groningen. With all due respect, they did not want to pay the asked amount of money NEC demanded, so they can pretty much f*ck off. Some better Eredivisie team will eventually pick up our boy.

Comment

JB should go to Spain or Italy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X