Comment

NEC 6-2 Achilles

FT.

Comment

This is the top 3 after 17 games:
        1.NEC Nijmegen MP 17 W 14 D 2 L 1 GA GF 46-14 PTS 44
        2.Roda JC MP 17 W 13 D 2 L 2 GA GF 34-19 PTS 41
        3.FC Eindhoven MP 17 W 2 D 1 L 4 GA GF 32-15 PTS 37

The next game is vs. Roda JC, a very important game for the promotion battle. A MUST win to put NEC comfortably ahead with 6 point difference. Also, I am sure many Eredivisie scouts will be watching this game, so Alireza can put himself in even a better position if he shines during this game.

Comment

A 6-2 is a lovely result reminds me of you know.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

^^ I know just the game you are talking about bro

I wonder if he cries when he remembers the game

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is in the top 50 of 21 year old talents in Europe. He is ranked no#22 by biggest Dutch football site voetbalzone.nl

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/inbeeld.asp?uid=231445#22

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Alireza Jahanbakhsh is in the top 50 of 21 year old talents in Europe. He is ranked no#22 by biggest Dutch football site voetbalzone.nl

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/inbeeld.asp?uid=231445#22
                He is raw talent. A diamond in the rough.
                If NEC does not advance to Eredivisie next season, then Alireza should switch club and not waste his time there anymore.

Comment

im sure some of you know this already....but i was talking to some dutch people who follow the eredivisi religiously and they said alireza is a pretty known person and many teams are aware of him. theres also interest from multiple clubs so im sure if they dont make the 1st division, someone will pick him up next year. as much as i'd love to see him in the top 4 leagues, i think he should stay in netherland another 1-2 years getting constant playing time, scoring, assisting before making a switch. otherwise he would just be riding bench in the other leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    im sure some of you know this already....but i was talking to some dutch people who follow the eredivisi religiously and they said alireza is a pretty known person and many teams are aware of him. theres also interest from multiple clubs so im sure if they dont make the 1st division, someone will pick him up next year. as much as i'd love to see him in the top 4 leagues, i think he should stay in netherland another 1-2 years getting constant playing time, scoring, assisting before making a switch. otherwise he would just be riding bench in the other leagues.
                    Yes most people (also my Dutch friends) know Alireza. They mostly talk highly about him and wonder why he ended up in the Jupiler League.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      This is the top 3 after 17 games:
                      1.NEC Nijmegen MP 17 W 14 D 2 L 1 GA GF 46-14 PTS 44
                      2.Roda JC MP 17 W 13 D 2 L 2 GA GF 34-19 PTS 41
                      3.FC Eindhoven MP 17 W 2 D 1 L 4 GA GF 32-15 PTS 37

The next game is vs. Roda JC, a very important game for the promotion battle. A MUST win to put NEC comfortably ahead with 6 point difference. Also, I am sure many Eredivisie scouts will be watching this game, so Alireza can put himself in even a better position if he shines during this game.
                      when is that game..? i really wanna see it..!!

Comment

Sv: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        when is that game..? i really wanna see it..!!
                        This Friday at 20:00 CET

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          This Friday at 20:00 CET

Comment

"Alireza Jahanbakhsh: "do not make it too difficult"

NIJMEGEN - NEC striker Alireza Jahanbakhsh is sharp for the cracker Friday against Roda JC.

"Obviously overcome, this is a very important game," said the star of NEC in pretty decent Dutch. "We are already accounted for and must not make it too difficult. Just play like we always do. We have prepared well and are ready for it."

Against Achilles Jahanbakhsh had to watch from the stands due to a suspension. "The players have done it and shown that they are a real team, which does not depend on one player. Here everyone has confidence. But for me it was difficult, I wants to participate. Luckily I'm back now."

The pressure is especially at Roda JC. "They are now second. They play at home and have to win. They have good, experienced players, also some of last year. They do well, but we have a good team and of course to play to win."

http://www.omroepgelderland.nl/web/n...m#.VIiBpUc8KK0

Comment

"Fireworks at NEC in training

NIJMEGEN - NEC fans have welcomed the selection with fireworks on the last training before Friday's game against Roda JC. They usually do so only for derbies against Vitesse.

NEC fog in the match only the three long-term injuries. Paco van Moorsel is on his way back after an ankle injury. Kristjan Emilsson still struggling with a hamstring injury and Marcel Appiah still recovering from a knee injury.

Tobias Haitz and Kenny Elsewhere train with weather, but are not yet in the squad. Thijs van Hofwegen there is not due to a muscle injury. Alireza Jahanbakhsh returns to base after suspension. Presumably at the expense of Navarone Foor.

Expected lineup: Smits; Gravenbeek from Eijden, Conboy, Leiwakabessy; Daemen, Santos, Breinburg; Jahanbakhsh, Ars Limbombe

Nec training video: http://content.omroep.nl/omroepgelde...C_voor_WEB.mp4

http://www.omroepgelderland.nl/web/n...m#.VInVu4E8KK0
                              Last edited by aenima_8; 12-11-2014, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Is this game being broadcast?

Comment

Working...
                                X