This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    Lol the interviewer pretty much asking the same thing three times haha go JB & NEC
    lol
    the interviewer is like "so let me get this straight..!! "you sayin NEC gonna be the champions..????"

jb be like

like a Boss..!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
      It is amazing how good he can play there but he is not so good in TM
      I think it is because Jahanbakhsh has not found his place in the system of CQ yet. That is why friendlies are vital!

Comment

I don't see how anyone can not love JB.. Great player with a great attitude.. Although I must say by watching some games and highlights, some of the mistakes they make in that league seem even worse than the IPL, which is why I want to see him in the first division again so he can be tested. But still, Honda did great in the second division and we saw what happened to him, so this does not take away credit from JB doing great.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          I don't see how anyone can not love JB.. Great player with a great attitude.. Although I must say by watching some games and highlights, some of the mistakes they make in that league seem even worse than the IPL, which is why I want to see him in the first division again so he can be tested. But still, Honda did great in the second division and we saw what happened to him, so this does not take away credit from JB doing great.
          IPL is technically way better bro, it's just that some teams from the Jupiler League are OK including NEC, the rest are really bad and most IPL teams would beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            IPL is technically way better bro, it's just that some teams from the Jupiler League are OK including NEC, the rest are really bad and most IPL teams would beat them.
            Yeah, but it still doesn't mean JB only performs vs bad teams as some people might think, Honda kicked ass in this league and a lot of people thought "it's because the opponents are really weak", but now he plays in Milan, after playing in Russia

Comment

Bas Dost started in the 2nd div with fc emmen, now he scores 4 goals in one game for high flyers Wolfsburg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alireza with agil etemadi from Almere City

Alireza and saeid in madrid

Comment

Comment

I think Griezmann is already looking for a new club, because Alireza will take his place. Maybe Alireza to Atletico and Griezmann to N.E.C.?

Anyway, it is probably not realistic, but it would be fantastic if Alireza would go to Atletico.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                      I think Griezmann is already looking for a new club, because Alireza will take his place. Maybe Alireza to Atletico and Griezmann to N.E.C.?

Anyway, it is probably not realistic, but it would be fantastic if Alireza would go to Atletico.
                      Even more remarkable if greizman goes to NEC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why on earth would he suddenly go to Madrid? Is this picture recent, like from now? Anyhow, I'm prepared to have an orgasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Why on earth would he suddenly go to Madrid? Is this picture recent, like from now? Anyhow, I'm prepared to have an orgasm.
                          From yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                            From yesterday.
                            Ezzatolahi wrote 'eltemas' 'doa' alongside the pic, if it aint about the NT, I hope it is what I think it is!

Comment

Comment

they share the same agent, they only met up as friends

Comment

Working...
                                X