Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should leave NEC because it is in financial problems. NEC gives a little bit of hype to gain money from JB and Limbombe transfer. Belgium is not a good choice. He should stay in Netherlands but in a better team.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      He should leave NEC because it is in financial problems. NEC gives a little bit of hype to gain money from JB and Limbombe transfer. Belgium is not a good choice. He should stay in Netherlands but in a better team.
      yea that be nice if a clear Better team in Eredivisie signs him..!!

Belgium would be a crap move and he doesnt really fit the English game either..!!
      no one give a fk about scotts two team league either..!

as far as EU play, those mentioned teams are 3 and out anyways, so i dont know whats the attraction to that..?

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

From these teams he should go to Anderlecht if you ask me. In the Championship he might screw up his career but I guess Groningen is fine too. I think he can do better than these teams.

How come Limbombe has better offers from Germany and top Dutch teams like Twente and JB has some "leftover" like teams?

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          From these teams he should go to Anderlecht if you ask me. In the Championship he might screw up his career but I guess Groningen is fine too. I think he can do better than these teams.

How come Limbombe has better offers from Germany and top Dutch teams like Twente and JB has some "leftover" like teams?
          Limbombe is a Belgian talent while Jahanbakhsh is an Iranian talent.

This should explain it. Belgians are more hyped up ATM simply because it's in Europe.

Comment

England, no way. I won't witness another Dejagah.

Comment

It's not his choice who he plays for at this point. If any higher level league is interested, he should take a look at it. Otherwise it's of no importance which league he should play for when he is under contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                England, no way. I won't witness another Dejagah.
                Ashkan performed really well for Fulham and definitely adapted to English football and had serious interest from West Ham and Everton, you make it see like he failed there.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                  Ashkan performed really well for Fulham and definitely adapted to English football and had serious interests from West Ham and Everton, you make it see like he failed there.
                  Oh, why isn't he there anymore then?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Oh, why isn't he there anymore then?
                    A more lucrative offer from Qatar. Not because he was incapable.

Comment

Its all about his level of ambition. If he wants to play at the highest levels, he needs to go to a league with lots of exposure.
                      Belgium does not fall in that category. If he is to go to Belgium, I'd rather he stay in Holland.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                        It's not his choice who he plays for at this point. If any higher level league is interested, he should take a look at it. Otherwise it's of no importance which league he should play for when he is under contract.
                        His contract ends in June 30.

Comment

His contract ends in June 30.
                          In 2016, with an option for N.E.C. to extend it to 2017.

If N.E.C. doesn't relegate next season, they will be out of financial problems according to the CEO. Selling Alireza would of course help a lot. And I do think Alireza will go this summer. But it isn't as urgent as one might think.

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

The reason that Limbombe has these offers, is that he is European and therefore cheaper. And there isn't a real Limbombe hype, which also makes him cheaper. But to call these offers better... No, FC Twente is financially even worse than N.E.C. was. They are probably going to lose their position as a top team. And Stuttgart will probably relegate. Those Belgian teams, that are intrested in Alireza, are more likely to play European football and advance in the competition. And with Celtic you will probably play Champions League. Alireza against Messi or Ronaldo. FC Groningen or Heerenveen don't have enough money. PSV has, if they sell Depay and Wijnaldum. Personally, I believe that Alireza will go to PSV. But that's just a feeling, I've got, so nothing objective.

Comment

Khakpour, coach of team melli omid "I have never seen a more classy person than Jahanbakhsh"

http://90tv.ir/news/79166/%D8%AE%D8%...A9%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

There are only two positives about a possible move to clubs like Celtic and Anderlecht:

-Jahanbakhsh will play in the Champions League
                              -It are top teams in their respective league.

But other than that, a move to Belgium or Scotland is obviously a downgrade. These two countries are way below The Netherlands in terms of club football, so I think he should (actually must) try to move to a bigger team in Eredivisie.

I have some hopes of him moving to PSV Eindhoven, but are they willing to pay the transfer sum? Will he actually get some playing time? Or is he just bought as a back-up winger? These questions need to be considered.

I have been a PSV fan since I started following football and after their downfall in 2008 they are becoming a very strong team again. In 2005, they only lost on aggegrate to AC Milan in the semi-finals of the Champions League having players like Yi Sung Park, Young Pyo Lee and Mark van Bommel.

They just bought Andres Guardado from loan of Valencia and he has over 100 caps for Mexico NT. Their current winger Memphis Depay is followed by Manchester United too. It is likely that they will become champions this year. JB would obviously get a big challenge to become a fixed player.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                There are only two positives about a possible move to clubs like Celtic and Anderlecht:

-Jahanbakhsh will play in the Champions League
                                -It are top teams in their respective league.

But other than that, a move to Belgium or Scotland is obviously a downgrade. These two countries are way below The Netherlands in terms of club football, so I think he should (actually must) try to move to a bigger team in Eredivisie.

I have some hopes of him moving to PSV Eindhoven, but are they willing to pay the transfer sum? Will he actually get some playing time? Or is he just bought as a back-up winger? These questions need to be considered.
                                Belgium competetion is also good. Club brugge is in the quarter finals of the EL, so they are not that bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X