Clear All

lol, FS Oss scored!

Comment

NEC scores the winning goal in the 90th minute

2-1 Full Time

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I suppose they will bring their B players from now on just to give them playing time since they are already promoted.

Ars and Conboy out as well
          and off course to avoid a bs, untimely Injuries to those who are likely to get traded, sold in off season.!

Comment

It looks like Jahanbakhsh has a knee-injury we're not aware of.

He is also out for NEC's next game vs. De Graafschap:

http://www.omroepgelderland.nl/web/n...m#.VSffy0IQ58A

Comment

It looks like Jahanbakhsh has a knee-injury we're not aware of.

He is also out for NEC's next game vs. De Graafschap:

http://www.omroepgelderland.nl/web/n...m#.VSffy0IQ58A
              Is there a rule that you need to play a minimum of games to win the best player of the league award? Because maybe the problem comes that he may not be eligble. He already missed a lot of games right?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                Is there a rule that you need to play a minimum of games to win the best player of the league award? Because maybe the problem comes that he may not be eligble. He already missed a lot of games right?
                I have no idea, but I am guessing he might played his final game against Sparta since they are already champions and probably want to rest Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh: "Know that NEC wants to sell me"

Alireza Jahanbakhsh this season one of the trendsetters in the champion team of NEC in the Jupiler League. The Iranian striker scored twelve times and with its threat on the wing an important link in the team Ruud Brood. However, the chances are that Jahanbakhsh not go to the Premier League with the Nijmegen. He forecasted that the club wants to sell him this summer, because his contract expires in a year.

"I have a contract for a year, so you know that the club wants to sell you. But first I want to finish this season really well "says the attacker to Voetbal International. Last year he already spoke with SC Heerenveen and FC Groningen, but to transfer it not then came. Thus he remained at NEC, where he is working on a wonderful season. "We have put down an incredible season. I will never forget in my life. How can I ever forget Nijmegen?"

Coach Brood would regret Jahanbakhsh door Nijmegen behind him pulling. "Without Ali play is our loss. I have no idea where his head is. Sometimes I see him do things where quality really splatters. It's a nice guy and will be a player who inextricably linked to the championship year. There are now people who can say they have seen Honda play in the Jupiler League. It would not surprise me if Ali soon also get such status, "referring Brood on the Japanese, who now plays for AC Milan.

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...-wil-verkopen/

""It would not surprise me if Ali will soon be given the status of Honda"
                  Saturday, April 11, 2015

NEC was last week's champion in the Jupiler League and thus will return next season in the Eredivisie. The question is whether star player Alireza Jahanbakhsh continues for the Nijmegen will play: the attacker has only a one-year contract and is in the interest of several larger clubs from home and abroad.

Coach Ruud Brood admits that he no longer expects that the 21-year-old Jahanbakhsh next season still plays for NEC. "Without Ali's play is our loss. I have no idea where his head is. Sometimes I see him do things where quality really scattered off," the coach said in interview with Voetbal International .

"There are people who can say they Keisuke Honda have seen play in the Jupiler League. It would not surprise me if Ali soon also get such status, "Brood refers to the Japanese midfielder of Milan. Jahanbakhsh made ​​this season twelve goals in the Jupiler League and thus had a fair share in the championship."

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=242207

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                    "Jahanbakhsh: "Know that NEC wants to sell me"

Alireza Jahanbakhsh this season one of the trendsetters in the champion team of NEC in the Jupiler League. The Iranian striker scored twelve times and with its threat on the wing an important link in the team Ruud Brood. However, the chances are that Jahanbakhsh not go to the Premier League with the Nijmegen. He forecasted that the club wants to sell him this summer, because his contract expires in a year.

"I have a contract for a year, so you know that the club wants to sell you. But first I want to finish this season really well "says the attacker to Voetbal International. Last year he already spoke with SC Heerenveen and FC Groningen, but to transfer it not then came. Thus he remained at NEC, where he is working on a wonderful season. "We have put down an incredible season. I will never forget in my life. How can I ever forget Nijmegen?"

Coach Brood would regret Jahanbakhsh door Nijmegen behind him pulling. "Without Ali play is our loss. I have no idea where his head is. Sometimes I see him do things where quality really splatters. It's a nice guy and will be a player who inextricably linked to the championship year. There are now people who can say they have seen Honda play in the Jupiler League. It would not surprise me if Ali soon also get such status, "referring Brood on the Japanese, who now plays for AC Milan.

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...-wil-verkopen/

""It would not surprise me if Ali will soon be given the status of Honda"
                    Saturday, April 11, 2015

NEC was last week's champion in the Jupiler League and thus will return next season in the Eredivisie. The question is whether star player Alireza Jahanbakhsh continues for the Nijmegen will play: the attacker has only a one-year contract and is in the interest of several larger clubs from home and abroad.

Coach Ruud Brood admits that he no longer expects that the 21-year-old Jahanbakhsh next season still plays for NEC. "Without Ali's play is our loss. I have no idea where his head is. Sometimes I see him do things where quality really scattered off," the coach said in interview with Voetbal International .

"There are people who can say they Keisuke Honda have seen play in the Jupiler League. It would not surprise me if Ali soon also get such status, "Brood refers to the Japanese midfielder of Milan. Jahanbakhsh made ​​this season twelve goals in the Jupiler League and thus had a fair share in the championship."

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=242207
                    What does that sentence mean?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      What does that sentence mean?
                      The coach says that he has no idea how far Alireza can come in his carreer, which basically means he says Alireza will probably have a great carreer. The second thing means that some of Alireza's actions are just full of pure quality.

What I find strange, is the fact that it seems as if Alireza doesn't know that N.E.C. has a clause in the contract for an extra year.

Comment

I quick translated a very nice and lengthy article from Voetbal International (Dutch sport site) about Jahanbakhsh, read it you won't regret it .

I used Google Translation so it's probably full of mistakes, but it's about the content

Ali Jahanbakhsh: "How can I ever forget NEC?

Officially his name Alireza Jahanbakhsh. In Nijmegen, they just call him Ali. The 21-year-old Iranian grew rapidly to become the absolute star of NEC. He had directly from the World Cup to the wonderful world of
                        Jupiler League. He found no problem. In the VI standings he top.

With outstretched hand he comes toward us. Or he may just record a video? It is New Year in his country and Iran Alireza Jahanbakhsh wants topscorer Sjoerd Ars everyone at his home provides the best wishes. Family is everything for Ali. Moments later, he puts himself. Not with the brutal, almost haughty look that is often encountered in football pros. But genuinely interested. The brown eyes radiate calm.

What have those eyes all seen in recent years? He's only 21, but his childhood in Iran seems ages ago. The world was tall small and compact, but that's the past. In two years, he saw all Dutch stadiums inside and out. He flew with the national team of Iran around the world and he played the World Cup in Brazil and the tournament for the Asian Cup in Australia. He is no longer the little Ali who came from Iran to the Netherlands in the summer of 2013. His mother was in tears. What was her male in that distant and dangerous West?

Stray gazelle

They were at first difficult days. Jahanbakhsh "Mother thought it was terrible. Who had to take care of me? I knew the language. Where I was going to live? How I had no license to the club? It was not easy to leave my family behind. But that opportunity I could not walk. "This season, he was, according to coach Ruud Brood not only the best player of NEC. He was a stray gazelle in the swamp of the Jupiler League. His numerous assists and goals tell only a small part of the story. And that is actually quite clever, because since his arrival in Nijmegen has never been quiet. Equally careful tests on European football was not there. After his first few weeks flew coach Alex Pastoor all of the avenue. The man who had recruited him, director Carlos Aalbers, had disappeared from one day to another. In its basic form it came rare. Around the games he saw increasingly ME on the stadion and in the canals of De Goffert.

Welcome to the West. The worse the results, the more aggressive the fans. At the end of the season they insisted even almost through to the changing rooms, they were waiting on the team, he could not get out of the stadium. Not really a climate where you can uninhibited develops qualities. But after two matches against AZ coach could not around him, he personally asked the relegation get out by scoring against champions Ajax Amsterdam (2-2). But to no avail. NEC relegated anyway. Jahanbakhsh was still voted the second greatest talent of the Eredivisie. Behind Memphis Depay and Terence Kongolo. In his mailbox was an invitation to the World Cup.

While the rest of the players went on vacation, Ali joined the Iranian selection. In all three games of his country in Brazil he was on the field. Numerous clubs then called NEC. The club was demoted, had to remediate heavy. So ...? However, the Nijmegen were burned on a direct comeback. All the money was in the field, as was the motto. And so ended World Cup participant Jahanbakhsh in the First Division. A giant step backward for the player who is known by regular visitors at the training still sometimes Johan Baks.

Step by step is anyway his motto. Early this season was his name called at Manchester United. There was Louis van Gaal just begun. Ali, however, wanted nothing to do with the rumors. His mission was to perform this year with NEC. "I was ashamed. My first year in Europe and immediately demoted ... There were many clubs who wanted to take me. From other countries, but also from the Netherlands. I talked with SC Heerenveen and FC Groningen. But NEC would have none of it. They did not, they wanted to retain the experienced players the money so that they could make sure that we would return again in the Premier League. "

Incredible season

The average Dutch player had started a big riot to get away yet, but Ali is already looking surprised at the suggestion alone. "NEC has brought me so many highlights. So many important and precious memories. I love that I can still play football. I felt it in my heart when I started training again. It was warming to hear and see how the fans were happy that I was at it again. I was demoted. Now it was my job to make it up to those people to. Of course it's not fun to have to play on the second level. You come from a World Cup and you have first season in the Eredivisie behind. Then you want to the next level. When I knew I was, it was immediately clear that this was to be our season. That we had to bring back the club and the fans back to the Premier League. It makes me proud and happy that we also succeeded. "

"Even for myself. It's my first title. A championship and not just a championship. We have put down an incredible season. I will never forget in my life. How can I ever forget Nijmegen? When I came, I knew nothing. I could not drive yourself, did not speak the language and knew only the Iranian football. Fortunately, here was someone from Iran, which helped me. He has also been at my parents to tell me that he would take care of them. "

But the absolute highlight was the first visit of his mother. "In Iran, it may not come to watch football matches. That is only for men there. She had me sometimes secretly seen as there was hardly anyone in training or very little competition. But now she could so just the stadium in order to look at me. She was immensely impressed by all these people. But when Ali, Ali began to chant, she cry. She likes it so great. It was also nice that they could see that the people have the best for me here. That I have arranged my life forever. So I'm just proud that I have played here for another year. My heart tells me so. "

He speaks the words quietly and gently. The probability that he will soon say goodbye NEC is enormous. Because let's be honest: Alireza Jahanbakhsh is actually far too good for the First Division and also for the right row of the Eredivisie. Given its potential, it is now time for the next level. "I have a contract for a year, so you know that the club wants to sell you. But first I want to finish this season really well. And I'm not alone. Such a season we all do not often experience more. With such a lead champion, is very special. Last year was terrible. But we have risen up and on the field, given the right answer. "

Coach Ruud Brood admits that he considers very unlikely that the Iranian plays next year at NEC. "Without Ali play is our loss. I have no idea where his head is. Sometimes I see him do things where quality really splatters. It's a nice guy and will be a player who linked inextricably to champion this year. There are now people who can say they have seen Honda play in the Jupiler League. It would not surprise me if Ali soon gets such a status. "

Comment

thanks for the article, made me smile

Comment

He speaks the words quietly and gently. The probability that he will soon say goodbye NEC is enormous. Because let's be honest: Alireza Jahanbakhsh is actually far too good for the First Division and also for the right row of the Eredivisie. Given its potential, it is now time for the next level. "I have a contract for a year, so you know that the club wants to sell you.
                            Ok, I am relieved to see this. At least himself and even the medias know that he needs to get to the next step of his career and go to a better club. Hopefully he will do so, Iranian players get way too loyal and attached to their European teams and consequently always fail to maximize their potential. Hopefully he doesn't make the same mistake and moves on.

NEC was great for him but it's time to move forward, perhaps he will get back there when he's older.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Ok, I am relieved to read this. At least himself and even the medias know that he needs to get to the next step of his career and go to a better club. Hopefully he will do so, Iranian players get way too loyal and attached to their European teams and consequently always fail to maximize their potential. Hopefully he doesn't make the same mistake and moves on.

NEC was great for him but it's time to move forward, perhaps he will get back there when he's older.
                              Reading the interview with him and his coach I am pretty certain he is on verge of moving to another team or even has signed with one..he is still waiting to reveal it, probably when the season ends.

Comment

It's obvious NEC will want to sell him if he only has one year left on his contract.

If he stays on, it will mean he will leave free afterwards.

I'd imagine NEC is a club that can do with AJ transfer money so they will want to get the most money out of him in the upcoming transfer window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X