X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sv: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by euphory View Post
    i do notice a difference in his leg muscles, they were bigger before but their getting smaller every picture i see him train!
    Yeah right? I remember one of the first pics I posted of him, he had huuge legs, now they just seem average.. they've probably hidden the leg press machine away from our boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Yeah right? I remember one of the first pics I posted of him, he had huuge legs, now they just seem average.. they've probably hidden the leg press machine away from our boy.
      They are probably working on his cardio and sprinting so he can adjust to the speed of La Liga. It's good to see because a faster, lighter Ansarifard is good for TM and Osasuna.

Comment

yea, more muscle doesnt neccesarily mean more speed or whatever..

Comment

Lol, pictures and their angles really effect things as well. I doubt theres been a major change in his muscle mass.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/201...corcon-osasuna

Comment

Lol, we proabably won't see Karim play till after the AC..

Comment

lol let me clear up the mystery: Ansarifard is not good enough to start at Osasuna. This goes to show our PGL fans just how weak PGL is. Again, I'm sure it could just be a bad fit etc. but this whole "fitness" excuse is kind of a joke.

Comment

^ Did you even read the latest text? It's not about fitness this time, but about absence due to national team commitment.

I understand this situation is wet dream for the "glass half empty" fraction, but please, Osasuna didn't get rid of an African player to fill one of the few non-EU spots with Ansarifard and then come to the conclusion a few days later he's just not good enough. Doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                    CQ made a mistake calling him. Starting with Osasuna for once would have been more beneficial for him than a new camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      ^ Did you even read the latest text? It's not about fitness this time, but about absence due to national team commitment.

I understand this situation is wet dream for the "glass half empty" fraction, but please, Osasuna didn't get rid of an African player to fill one of the few non-EU spots with Ansarifard and then come to the conclusion a few days later he's just not good enough. Doesn't make sense.
                      The fact that some people believe Osasuna bought Karim cause he was Nekounam's buddy, without even watching him play, not even knowing what to expect, is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post

I'm not just saying this because of Ansarifard's current situation. I don't believe in Ansarifard's quality and never have. Back when we had Daei/Hashemian/real forwards, Ansarifard wouldn't even be a talking point.

Mark my words, his career will never take off in Osasuna and he will be back in either PGL or an Arab league in no time. He just doesn't have the quickness

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          The fact that some people believe Osasuna bought Karim cause he was Nekounam's buddy, without even watching him play, not even knowing what to expect, is hilarious
                          You never know, Sir Alex Ferguson, the worlds greatest manager bought Bebe a homeless Portuguese dude who he had never seen play for 7 million on the recommendation of Carlos Queiroz. Things like these do happen in football.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            You never know, Sir Alex Ferguson, the worlds greatest manager bought Bebe a homeless Portuguese dude who he had never seen play for 7 million on the recommendation of Carlos Queiroz. Things like these do happen in football.
                            Jorge Mendes, super agent was behind this. He is agent on many players that have recently moved for huge money. He deals with certain clubs somewhat exclusively, like Man Utd, Real Madrid etc.

James, Ronaldo, Falcao, Di Maria, Anderson, Contraeo.

I believe he is also Queiroz's agent also.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Lol, pictures and their angles really effect things as well. I doubt theres been a major change in his muscle mass.
                              ofcourse angles do matter, but its kind of obvious that his calves aren't as big as they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post

Just to clarify Ansarifard was not bought out. He was a free agent and Osasuna signed him to a contract.

Considering the way Masoud was also signed by Osasuna after Nekounam being there you can see that Nekounam has something to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X