Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a vast difference between championship and Segunda leagues. Championship is far more physical and combinative battle in midfield, Segunda more tactical with space in midfield!? Our boys should do well in this league; it would have suited a Mr. Gucci too..........

Hop AF recovers soon...
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Fans on Osasuna forums also say Ansarifard's goal wasn't offside. They hope his injury and also Loe's nose injury were minor ones.

Most of them say that Neko's composure during penalties is always fascinating. Not much going on on their forums, they probably were all at the stadium

Comment

Okay guys.
        I'm pretty satisfied with the game from our two boys, though Nekounam made some pass mistakes in the begining. Otherwise, he was calm as fuck, and distributed like a king, calming shit down and had great view with nice control of the midfield.

Regarding Karim, he also did great when you consider it only was his second game, and that he started this one. Of course, theres still A LOT of things to work on and improve, but the kid just gotta get used to Europe, Spain and the Spanish football and league, he will improve for sure. Need to get rid of the remaining 'tars', be more physical, improve first touches, and play smart with passes and more.

All in all, I'm proud as hell, well played boys!

Comment

Good days work, West Ham wins 3-1 and Osa wins 3-2.
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Say what you want about CQ but he is a master in preparing players and conditioning. Nekounam and Karim looked 100% tuned
            Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Goals:

Highlights:

Comment

News on Karim:
                Translated directly from Osasuna Twitter: Karim Ansarifard has a sprained left ankle

Comment

good that its just a sprain...shouldnt keep him out for more than 2-4 weeks if its just a sprain, good news!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                    good that its just a sprain...shouldnt keep him out for more than 2-4 weeks if its just a sprain, good news!
                    But just so sad it happened, he really did play well for his second game, and really needed the constant play with the team

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Damn unlucky
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Nekounam !! Old but Gold !!!!

Comment

Btw, where's that member "Osasunist" or whatever his name was? he could really be useful in some situations, and would be awesome to have him here

Comment

Does anyone have highlights that can be viewed here in the states?
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Karim played so DAMN well. He even scored a goal that was ruled offside incorrectly. So sad for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Goals:

Highlights:

Did you upload these videos? It says content is not available here in the US

Comment

Working...
                                X