could you post the sopcast link plz?
    It says the channel is ofline

Comment

http://www.stadium-live.biz/Channel12.html

Comment

Loool, what a tokhmi goal for Betis!!!
        Osasuna defence is shit.

Comment

0-2, Osasuna keeper and defence are pure world class SHIT!!!!

Comment

Betis is clearly better. Osasuna have problems in defense and upfront they rely on individual actions. Nekounam's passing is good, but he's not winning too many defensive one on ones. He's still head and shoulders above Loe, who is a turnover machine.

Ansarifard is mostly on his own. He tends to keep the ball to long in my opinion, but most of his touches are positive. For me he's one of the better players of Osasuna.
            He won some freekicks and could have won a pk, but the ref was probably right that there was not enough contact.

I don't see Osasuna getting a result today nor Ansarifard scoring, apart from long range shots and unprecise crosses Osasuna look unable to create real chances.
            Last edited by Martin-Reza; 11-02-2014, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Seems the coach has a different opinion, he subs Ansarifard for Sisi at halftime. I think that's a mistake. His whole team doesn't function. Changing the unsupported striker won't make a difference, but let's see.

I think the coach will be subbed soon anyhow . Horrible season so far.

Comment

Goal Neko!!!!

Comment

Goal by Nekounam!!
                  1-2

Comment

1-2. Corner to the near post extended to the far where Neko tackels the ball in.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      Betis is clearly better. Osasuna have problems in defense and upfront they rely on individual actions. Nekounam's passing is good, but he's not winning too many defensive one on ones. He's still head and shoulders above Loe, who is a turnover machine.

Ansarifard is mostly on his own. He tends to keep the ball to long in my opinion, but most of his touches are positive. For me he's one of the better players of Osasuna.
                      He won some freekicks and could have won a pk, but the ref was probably right that there was not enough contact.

I don't see Osasuna getting a result today nor Ansarifard scoring, apart from long range shots and unprecise crosses Osasuna look unable to create real chances.
                      indeed, ansarifard shows some progress and more than that its more the way he tries and has hunger for improving. its a really positive sign, atleast i am glad the coach gives him some playtime which at this moment is a crucial factor for improvement of his game and his mental state when he is on the pitch.

just like jahanbakhsh who needed a little time, he will have to get more playtime and more confidence. he will be a greatly improved player in no time.

Comment

Ok, stream on firstrow doesn't work for me anymore, and the other one posted here in this thread never did. Any other links?

Comment

2-2 bitches!!!
                          Goal by Flano. And Sisi has definitely made a difference since the sub.

Comment

Stream is back. 2-2 it is now, Miguel Flano. Lol, didn't see that coming.

Comment

Can anyone send me a stream through PM please?

Comment

Osasuna going for the kill.

Comment

Working...
                                X