X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
    100% reeeedan
    + Gaeedan!

Osasuna now nr. 16 in table with 15 points after 14 games.

Comment

what do you expect from $100K players? That is why players like Massoud left Osasuna.

Comment

whats up with these players osasuna has? Why is their financial situation so poor?
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Roberto Santamaria's (Osasuna goalkeeper) instagram post that says: "Thanks to my friend Karim (Ansarifard) for bringing me the best pistachios of the world"

Raoul Loe (Osasuna and Cameroun NT Midfielder) instagram post: " Nekounam, a real treat/delight (I don't know how else to translate that). Captain of the Iranian national team with 143 caps" Then he says an expression in French that I don't know how to translate in English

Comment

why are you going on random osasuna players instagrams...

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              why are you going on random osasuna players instagrams...
              To prove the existence of your manboobs googooli (.) (.)

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                To prove the existence of your manboobs googooli (.) (.)
                yoo this guy went and searched for a post from almost 3 years ago!! I am flattered that i am the centre of your attention but someone needs to get a better life

Comment

yoo this guy went and searched for a post from almost 3 years ago!! I am flattered that i am the centre of your attention but someone needs to get a better life
                  I though it was obvious that I wanted to prove the existence of your gracious manboobs (.) (.) so why did you ask in the first place?
                  But you are right a life without manboobs is not a better life, so I will work on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                    I though it was obvious that I wanted to prove the existence of your gracious manboobs (.) (.) so why did you ask in the first place?
                    But you are right a life without manboobs is not a better life, so I will work on it.
                    dont try to divert attention from the fact that you had enough time and care to go search for a post from 3 years ago googooli

Comment

dont try to divert attention from the fact that you had enough time and care to go search for a post from 3 years ago googooli
                      Why are you surprised shangooli? I am your best fan when it comes to your manboobs teach me how you manage them.

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...رد
                        Iranian journalists leeching of PFDC again...

Comment

^Lol pathetic... I think even Navad does that sometimes. They did that in what, A couple of hours after my post? They copied every single detail of what I translated too

Btw this gave me an idea of fooling with them one day and photoshopping a picture of Ansarifard going to ballet class or something to see if they will publish that as well

Comment

It's a surprise they haven't crowned Enayati king yet!

Comment

Sv: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Comment

Both in the squad for tomorrow's match against Girona at 18:00 CET:
                                http://www.osasuna.es/noticia/_/7806...girona-fc.html

Comment

Working...
                                X