• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
    As always thank you Persianking!
    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Sv: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Osasuna official Facebook page! Javad is a legend!

Comment

great to see nekounam scoring for osasuna again, brings back good memories, hope he stays top form for AC
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
          damn, El capitano was all over the highlights..!!

not surprised Karim was benched ..!! watched the last game and except the few opening minutes he was a usual lost in scheme and invisible..!! granted the playing conditions were horrid, but he had to show more commitment and hunger to expect future playing minutes from the coach..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            damn, El capitano was all over the highlights..!!
            not surprised Karim was benched ..!! watched the last game and except the few opening minutes he was a usual lost in scheme and invisible..!! granted the playing conditions were horrid, but he had to show more commitment and hunger to expect future playing minutes from the coach..!!
            Hamin ke gofti, Karim bayad shoro kone khodesho bishtar neshon bede va gol bezane, chon dar Europa agar gol nazani pas az chand baazi nimkatneshin mishi.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

agreed

Here's an idea Ansarifard out Masoud should come back...
              ==============================================

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Hamin ke gofti, Karim bayad shoro kone khodesho bishtar neshon bede va gol bezane, chon dar Europa agar gol nazani pas az chand baazi nimkatneshin mishi.
                Daghighan, Reza vase hamin dalil nimkatneshin shod ba een ke khodesh ro khoob neshooon daad
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Re: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  I agree but besides Nino the other strikers suck. This is good though, ansarifard will be forced to improve his game and reinvent himself, he now knows that playing in Europe is not going to khonneyeh amash.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

has anyone made highlights or can recommend a video/game that shows Ansarifard in it. Most of the highlights I have seen I can never find/see him.

Comment

Readers of Diariodenavarra.es voted on a poll for the best players for Osasuna In their match against Valladolid. Sisi was voted first, followed by Nekounam and Nino:

"Polls: Who was the best player of Osasuna against Valladolid?

Second: readers were quick to highlight the performance of Nekounam, who received 20% of votes achieved thanks to the 1-0 and participated in the rally that marked the 2-1. The Iranian commanded, ordered and screamed, a compass that the team needed a godsend."

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...7644_1027.html

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/591557

Comment

Fml!....

Comment

Crap! We still don't have a replacement for Nekunam. I hope his injury is not serious.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

If it's just a bruised knee, then it shouldn't keep him out of action for more than week, no?

Comment

^^^ Depends how bruised it is. It can be anything from a few days to several weeks if the back of the knee cap is bruised.

this is terrible news, I hope he's going to recover quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X