• Show
Clear All

lol. failed to finish again!

Comment

In terms of finishing Sisi is Azadegan material

Comment

Huge win for Osasuna! 1-2 FT!

Comment

FT 1-2 win for Osasuna against league nr. 1!!

Comment

Hopefully ansarifard doesnt get a default spot in the asian cup squad because he plays in europe as he has done nothing for osasuna. A player like sharifi deserves it 10x more.

Comment

^ You forget that Ansarifard has done 100 times more than Sharifi in IPL without being much older. Plus he made it to Europe.

I am getting too old for this hyping of newcomers who will then be bashed some years later while some other newcomer is hyped.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                ^ You forget that Ansarifard has done 100 times more than Sharifi in IPL without being much older. Plus he made it to Europe.
                I am getting too old for this hyping of newcomers who will then be bashed some years later while some other newcomer is hyped.
                I don't understand why so many hate ansarifard: he was 2 times top scorer in IPL in a young age. Many say IPL is easy to become top scorer but then why other young stars can't do the same?

Ps it's his first year in europe and most player need time.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post

it doesnt matter what he did a few years ago a call up should be based on current form. When a striker gets no goals or assists its ridiculous to call him to the national team.

Comment

Miguel Flano was sent off and will miss next game. This means that Javad will be the captain I guess.

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      Miguel Flano was sent off and will miss next game. This means that Javad will be the captain I guess.
                      Aren't the full TM squad supposed to be gathered by then? For match against the mighty Palestine in Tehran, and training camp before leaving for Australia?

Edit: next game is 3/1, I strongly suppose TM will be gathered at that moment, including Javad.

Comment

Lol just because X plays in Europe doesn't mean he is better and more talented than Y. This is a very flawed logic we Iranians tend to have....if Sharifi had the opportunity and chances that Ansarifard has had he'd be playing in la liga or serie A right now, I guarantee it.

And don't tell me that Ansarifard got those opportunities solely on his abilities...he was in a much better situation than Sharifi was in. The guy was on sepahan's u21 team this time last year and was discovered far later than Ansarifard, anyone who has watched them both closely know that Sharifi is equally if not more deserving of a spot in TM after Ansarifard seeing how little playing time Karim has gotten.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

It's sad that the IPL doesn't provide a decent enough platform for guys like sharifi to display their talents.

Here in Australia's domestic league, there is a player by the name of Awer Mabil that plays for my cities team, Adelaide United. He is hopeless at decision making, misses so many chances and terrible at through ball but just because he's 19 and playing regularly for his club, he gets an offer from Ajax.

Now we have sharifi in Iran who is without a doubt x10 more talent than this Mabil kid but he isn't noticed by foreign club because Iran's domestic league is barely known around the world.

Comment

AW: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                            it doesnt matter what he did a few years ago a call up should be based on current form. When a striker gets no goals or assists its ridiculous to call him to the national team.
                            Few years back? He's the reigning league topscorer and frequently playing in Spain, with quite pleasing performances there.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Aren't the full TM squad supposed to be gathered by then? For match against the mighty Palestine in Tehran, and training camp before leaving for Australia?

Edit: next game is 3/1, I strongly suppose TM will be gathered at that moment, including Javad.
                              Ah, you're right. Javad and Karim just arrived in Tehran today and I guess they won't be back until after Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Las Palmas plays pretty attractive La Liga football. Masoud was stupid for leaving.
                                they couldnt afford him anymore, so he had to leave ..! & i dont blame him for it ..!!
                                on numerous prior occasions Massoud had chosen EU Football and its relatively meager salaries over Big$ moves to shittLeagues..!
                                currently he is on the last stretch of his football career and we shouldnt blame him too much for trying to secure his financial future..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X