Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet mother of god my Computational Fluid Dynamics lectures back in the day were more exciting that this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      I think people have to appreciate that we're definitely NOT lacking the talent in IPL -even tactically, we have some good coaches now.

What we're lacking is the infrastructure, facilities and proper system and that's what makes IPL weak as a whole compared to Spain second division.
      tactical and organized and professional approach to games is whats the glaring differences between the two leagues ..!!
      at least based on my observation from a season or so ago i was watching IPL occasionally..!!
      Individual talent may well be far superior to Spain 2nd division but other things you mentioned is far below which makes the the overall quality of the competition seem subpar as well..!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        Don't forget bro, he didn't train properly (or at all for that matter) in the pre-season and was completely out of shape for the 1st few weeks after he joined Osasuna.

Since then and every time he was making some inroads, he has left for national team duty, so it's hard to gel with the rest of the team and solidify a spot in that type of situation, no matter how good you were before.

And it's not like he was or is making a killing in TM. He can't get any playing time even ahead of a Kuwaiti 1st division or Russian 1st division mid table bench player. Hell, even Rafei with less experience going in has got more playing time than him in TM this year.
        Karim in general is waay over-rated as an iranian footballer ..!!
        he is a classic choker at international level, had been the same when he played for Omid TM too..!! he simply lacks the quality and class to compete in decent EU leagues, especially so on a consistent basis..!!

he is great for khar-to-khar unorganized IPL, Arab league football, where he is afforded much space and defensive miscues to take advantage of for scoring..!!

i was hopeful a bit of his promise due to ultra young age..!! but im starting to believe he wont amount up to jack squat in higher levels of club and international football ever..!!! He is iran football's great big Hype..!!

doubt Fitness play a large roll in his benching at Osa ..! how bad of a shape could he have been coming off intensive CQ WC and AC camp..!!

i really think he is TACTICALLY KHEEENG..!! it takes him toooooooo long to adapt to organized system of play and if you add a high pace of action, then he will have even a harder time adapting and performing ..!!

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Karim in general is waay over-rated as an iranian footballer ..!!
          he is a classic choker at international level, had been the same when he played for Omid TM too..!! he simply lacks the quality and class to compete in decent EU leagues, especially so on a consistent basis..!!

he is great for khar-to-khar unorganized IPL, Arab league football, where he is afforded much space and defensive miscues to take advantage of for scoring..!!

i was hopeful a bit of his promise due to ultra young age..!! but im starting to believe he wont amount up to jack squat in higher levels of club and international football ever..!!! He is iran football's great big Hype..!!

doubt Fitness play a large roll in his benching at Osa ..! how bad of a shape could he have been coming off intensive CQ WC and AC camp..!!

i really think he is TACTICALLY KHEEENG..!! it takes him toooooooo long to adapt to organized system of play and if you add a high pace of action, then he will have even a harder time adapting and performing ..!!
          Give him time, this is just his first season in Europe...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Give him time, this is just his first season in Europe...
            That's what his fans keep saying in TM..!
            & god knows CQ gave him plenty of chances to prove himself & he still choked..!

I give him plenty cudos for going to Europe @ least trying to improve his weaknesses ..!

He is still pretty young & may yet come around if he could stick it there another season or so..!

Comment

I miss last season, where I enjoyed every game of Masoud..
              sigpic

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Nekounam usually gets a red card after TM loses an important game. I remenber after our loss in azadi against uzbekistan he got a red vs sepahan. He seems to have a hard time getting over TM losing, as do we :/
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

Comment

at least he could give him hand or say sorry to the player, just walked away...
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                        at least he could give him hand or say sorry to the player, just walked away...
                        Javad is ice cold baby.

Comment

Lol, no complaints about this second yellow.

Comment

His first yellow was a similar sorta foul..! Tackle from behind to stop a woulda been dangerous counter ..!
                            But he didn't quit karate the last guy's face ..!
                            In absence a decent playmaker in OSA, Neku was playing more and more upfield & was distributing balls to wings & attacking front beautifully & incredible accuracy & touch. As a result he got caught pushing up too much ..! Same thing happened on the goal they conceded

Comment

really looked like he was going for the ball. But I will see he looked really pissed and he didnt even look at the ref!!!
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/201502...426156301.htmlAnsarifard and Kenan Kodro front."

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...5267_1027.html
                                Last edited by aenima_8; 02-13-2015, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X