Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, every team an Iranian joins is doomed to relegate. Except Kazan. 3-0.

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Watch Arsenal relegate if Azmoun joins them next season

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Watch Arsenal relegate if Azmoun joins them next season
        Impossible is nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I wish Masoud stayed at Las Palmas, what a joy that was to watch every week.
          I just Googled him cause somebody was talking about facial hair on Facebook and I remembered him having some sexy beard, then I saw these pics, halam ye joori shod

Akhe pesar, azize delam, you would have played in La Liga next season if you hadn't given in for filthy dirty soosk oil money

Comment

^ Yadesh bekheir...

Comment

"FAILED TRANSFERS

Cases like Real Zaragoza highlight gaps in rojilla template, in which some players have been well below expectations: Cadamuro has not been able to gain a foothold in the starting lineup and has even been called by fans at games like the Llagostera (0-1), in which a serious mistake cost him defeat at Osasuna; Karim Ansarifard has failed to score a single goal this season; he will be relegated to the bench under the shade of Nino, the scorer of the team; Cedrick has had minutes, but has never been decisive. His speed makes him a vertical player, but his few actions sometimes end in a clear goal. In summer you will leave the United States; Nekounam arrived as the prodigal son rojilla parish, but with it has come the hardest defeats the team and its leadership over the golf course has not translated into a better team play.

SPORTS CHALLENGES OF NEXT SEASON

Surrounded in recent weeks by a contagious uncertainty whose direction is uncertain, Osasuna should close in the best way possible this season in the second division, after which they must undertake a profound reflection sport. The most important of them, decide the future of Pedja Vasiljevic, whose contract expires in June this year.

Thus, some of the international players who arrived last summer -Cadamuro, Cedrick and Ansarifard- will leave at the end of this season. Then, the pink club must decide whether rushing the arrival of new troops: players with experience and proven performance in the League whose salary meets the budgetary needs of the club, which will reduce their wage bill."

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...7000_1027.html

Comment

Re: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                "FAILED TRANSFERS

Cases like Real Zaragoza highlight gaps in rojilla template, in which some players have been well below expectations: Cadamuro has not been able to gain a foothold in the starting lineup and has even been called by fans at games like the Llagostera (0-1), in which a serious mistake cost him defeat at Osasuna; Karim Ansarifard has failed to score a single goal this season; he will be relegated to the bench under the shade of Nino, the scorer of the team; Cedrick has had minutes, but has never been decisive. His speed makes him a vertical player, but his few actions sometimes end in a clear goal. In summer you will leave the United States; Nekounam arrived as the prodigal son rojilla parish, but with it has come the hardest defeats the team and its leadership over the golf course has not translated into a better team play.

SPORTS CHALLENGES OF NEXT SEASON

Surrounded in recent weeks by a contagious uncertainty whose direction is uncertain, Osasuna should close in the best way possible this season in the second division, after which they must undertake a profound reflection sport. The most important of them, decide the future of Pedja Vasiljevic, whose contract expires in June this year.

Thus, some of the international players who arrived last summer -Cadamuro, Cedrick and Ansarifard- will leave at the end of this season. Then, the pink club must decide whether rushing the arrival of new troops: players with experience and proven performance in the League whose salary meets the budgetary needs of the club, which will reduce their wage bill."

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...7000_1027.html
                Lol, it's not the players. You can't do much with a shit coach and terrible defenders

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Absolutely, the coach is a big fail.

Comment

So karim is out after the season for sure? Why would they announce this? What a joke to make such a statement publicly, obviously revealing that the club is not professional in it's nature of dealing with internal difficulties. Age man be jaye karim boodam, I would try my best to find another segunda division side, and have another go. It's not time to give up, considering osasuna fucking sucks and doesn't offer up any oppurtunities for it's strikers.

Comment

All the misery started when there was a manager appointed in 2012 who wanted Nekounam to leave by cutting a part of his salary.

I predict a downfall of this club sadly. The management has been horrible.

Look how they treat Nekounam and now Ansarifard.

Comment

What also surprises me is that they find a scapegoat in most foreign players

Comment

http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/201...dos-de-sancion
                          http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...7162_1027.html

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              So freakin true !! But why ???

Comment

Never seen the stadium so empty there. Fans are very unsatisfied with the team's performance

Comment

Working...
                                X