X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
      Just for me: Did Karim score even one goal for Osasuna?
      Bump.
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Bump.
        Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to.
          i'm sorry
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Just for me: Did Karim score even one goal for Osasuna?
            0 goals out of 11 games

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              0 goals out of 11 games

wow, Imbrahimovic is already shitting bricks.

jokes aside: poor guys needs playing time, playing time and fucking playing time.

Comment

The most important thing is that Ansarifard is working hard to get to European standards in terms of quality. His chance to shine will come, but he needs to put his head down and continue to practice hard.

Comment

"Nekounam and Ansarifard collaborate with Osasuna Foundation

http://osasunista.net/2015/03/03/nek....SwdZviXj.dpuf

Comment

Another picture and video in relation to the previous post of Nekounam and Ansarifard visiting the Osasuna Foundation:

http://www.navarradeportiva.com/2015...adano-y-anfas/

http://www.navarradeportiva.com/2015...en-la-derecha/
                    Last edited by aenima_8; 03-04-2015, 05:36 PM.

Comment

I have found something very strange about the first ''goal'' scored by CD Lugo last week in their 0-2 win against Osasuna. I watched the highlights when I was bored and I saw something very surprising yet hilarious / sad if this is true.

To me, the first goal was not even a goal at all. Why? I will explain it here.

1.Here the Lugo player is about to cross the ball to the penalty-box of Osasuna, nothing strange here

2.Osasuna's goalkeeper just missed the ball and it's still in the penalty box, now be alert of what will happen next in the third scene

3.Now, the ball has arrived straight for the opposition player to shoot the ball and try to score from a distance.
                      He is about to shoot the ball and keep in mind that there is one Lugo player inside the Osasuna goal as well (isn't this offside?)

4.Lugo player just took a shot and the ball is on his way to either two sides: just wide or inside the net.

5.As you can see here, the ball is just next to the Osasuna keeper and it never looked like it ever came near to the goal but went wide instead!!

6.As you can see here the ball clearly has crossed the side-lines

7.If this was a goal, then where is the ball? It's not inside the goal and actually it is going to bounce back from the sponsor boards!

8.The most strange thing: comically just after that the ball BOUNCES BACK IN THE FIELD and touches the net from the right-side.

9.And here is a picture to add final proof for my theory. This is a pic taken from the replay after they supposedly scored and Liga Adelante showed another angle (notice the player is just looking around and the ball is behind the net instead of inside)

With Osasuna's recent bad form and being accused of match-fixing, I can not say this isn't a coincidence! But honestly guys this could just be me having it all wrong, what do you think?

Here are the highlights to see for yourself:

Comment

^ Looool that was CLEARLY not a goal, how the fuack could such a mistake happen?!?!?!?! You can clearly see and hear it bounce back as if it had just hit a wall or something!

Comment

Hahahaha why didnt the keeper react?

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

came to the conclusion that shot certainly went wide, a huge fuck up by the officials there for sure.

I don't understand why nobody in the stadium saw it wasn't a goal?!

Comment

Maybe they didn't want to see it as out. Osasuna is in financial downturn so there is a possibility that keeper and defense being sell out to salvage something out of the team for themselves. I read in footbalitarin that Osasuna didn't paid the taxes on Neko's contract so the league or their tax collecting agency took it out of Neko's bank account directly without even consulting with him while he was in Australia. They took some 600k-800k euro out of his bank, so he was penniless when he went back to Spain. He said it was supposed to be paid by club which they ignored. Osasuna owner or manger was arrested for some criminal and money embezzlement activities.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X