Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim has 8 minutes to become better than Messi!

Comment

2-0....

Comment

B I C H A R E

Comment

What's the point having an Iranian player in Europe when the team is full of dog shite?

Comment

Nekounam scored the penalty

Comment

Nekounam got a red card, this season is a DISASTER.

Fuck this shit, I'm out!

Comment

Pos ref. That was ALL ball

Comment

poor poor call

Comment

Tokhmi Segunda Liga

Comment

Fprget Neku, Karim asheghetam

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                        Fprget Neku, Karim asheghetam

Comment

Does Nekounam know how to miss penalties? That was an absolute snipe and the goalie had even guessed the correct side. There's no stopping those.
                          Honestly, Javad played very well and was head and shoulders above everyone else. He is so secure on possession, distributes the ball superbly and was even creative when pushing up.
                          His second yellow was absolute BS, he won the ball completely fairly...

Comment

And that caps off Nekou's performance for 9 games (including the next):

* Suspended: 2 Games
                            * Injured: 2 games
                            * Benched: 1 game
                            * Played: 4 games, got 4 yellow cards, 2 reds!!!

He was out of form in the Asian Cup and has been COMPLETELY out of form since, other than a few minutes of brilliance and that's usually in a more offensive role which is not how CQ uses him.

As much as I love Nekou, there's absolutely no way I would have called him up for TM duties as coach who has been following his performance. But then again, CQ hasn't really been following the performance of any players he invited.

Even the couple of chances that he had to watch the matches in Iran, after his 40 day vacation and right before the two important friendlies that he complained about not having since his last vacation until this one, he did not show up to the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              And that caps off Nekou's performance for 9 games (including the next):

* Suspended: 2 Games
                              * Injured: 2 games
                              * Benched: 1 game
                              * Played: 4 games, got 4 yellow cards, 2 reds!!!

He was out of form in the Asian Cup and has been COMPLETELY out of form since, other than a few minutes of brilliance and that's usually in a more offensive role.

As much as I love Nekou, there's absolutely no way I would have called him up for TM duties following his performances. But then again, CQ hasn't really been following the performance of any players he invited.

Even the couple of chances that he had to watch a couple of games in Iran after his 40 day vacation, he did not show up to the stadium.
                              Name me one DM who is currently better than Nekounam?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Karim has 8 minutes to become better than Messi!
                                Man bazi ro nemibinam Karim goal zand ya go**?

Comment

Working...
                                X