This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    Haghighi had the best game ever in a TM jersey that day. No other game that he's played equals that performance.

How could it not be fair? We lost because of that mistake. That's what makes the difference when you go to the top level of soccer. Any mistake you make will be taken advantage of and that's what they did. We had a flawless game until that point.
    It's not fair because of the penalty call.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Those of you criticizing the team and saying how this player should have done this or that, please keep in mind that we conceded to the world's best player.
      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
        Those of you criticizing the team and saying how this player should have done this or that, please keep in mind that we conceded to the world's best player.
        As far as I know Bendtner hasn't scored on us.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
          this guy deserves the member of the year with this post!

Comment

The LORD has Spared us. He destroyed the USA a few weeks ago.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Osasuna will face Girona on Satruday. Girona is looking to fight for their potential promotion to La Liga. Nekounam and Ansarifard have been called up for the mathday squad:

"The main novelty for this game will be Karim Ansarifard, who returns to a call for Osasuna after spending two weeks in Iran because of some administrative procedures."

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...1458_1027.htmlhttp://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...1875_1027.html

Comment

Karim goal bezan be Girona dige, aziz...

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                  Our boys stopped Argentina for 92 minutes. It is not fair to look at the game events in abstract. 6 other WC teams could not stop the Argentine company better than Iran did. But having a keeper like this would definitely help too:

https://youtu.be/rzUqIB5aqt8
                  Hejazi is a legend, but let's not forget in that same game Hejazi took in 3 goals from Holland, and 4 goals from Peru, and one own goal from eskandarian.

The fact that we had Haghighi was one of the main reasons we can sit here and debate on whose fault it was to lose to Messi and Argentina in the 92nd minute of a world cup.
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                    Hejazi is a legend, but let's not forget in that same game Hejazi took in 3 goals from Holland, and 4 goals from Peru, and one own goal from eskandarian.

The fact that we had Haghighi was one of the main reasons we can sit here and debate on whose fault it was to lose to Messi and Argentina in the 92nd minute of a world cup.
                    I've seen so many people praise Haghighi but if I remember correctly he didn't make a single spectacular save the whole World Cup. All the saves he made were normal saves that a decent goalie should be making. He was solid but nothing as special as some make him to be. Also at least 2 of the goals he gave up to Bosnia were saveable.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                      I've seen so many people praise Haghighi but if I remember correctly he didn't make a single spectacular save the whole World Cup. All the saves he made were normal saves that a decent goalie should be making. He was solid but nothing as special as some make him to be. Also at least 2 of the goals he gave up to Bosnia were saveable.
                      I thought his save against Aguero was spectacular.

Comment

Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Live stream for todays match which starts at 18:30 CET: http://www.lfp.es/girona_osasuna/directo/laligatv

Comment

Nekounam in the starting lineup for todays match against Girona, Ansarifard on the bench:https://twitter.com/caosasuna

Comment

Girona's stadium is smaller than NEC's haha. I like the location with the trees and hills next to it.

They are a very strong team this year though, currently about to promote! 2nd after Betis.

Comment

their stadium have 9.500 seats, NEC have 12.500

Comment

Working...
                                X