This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
    Osasuna will play Lugo on the 27th of September, Nekounam is on the 18 man list selected, Ansarifard you guessed it: not there. Most Osasuna fans are also wondering why he still isn't playing.
    this goes to show you how out of shape our players are, i am sure if he was in good shape he would have been in the 18 men list. when Javad joined osasuna in 2006, after few games he started playing for osasuna and was a starter soon after that.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

At this point it probably doesnt have anything to do with fitness

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        this goes to show you how out of shape our players are, i am sure if he was in good shape he would have been in the 18 men list. when Javad joined osasuna in 2006, after few games he started playing for osasuna and was a starter soon after that.
        Like Davari last year, we are making excuses to our players. Oh, that's not their fault, Oh, they are not fit yet. One month he joined them, and he is not fit enought to sit on the bench???? The guy played 5min at the 2nd game, why he disappeared from the squad during the following 4 or 5 games???

Comment

So Ansarifard still not in the squad after one month? Oh wow.

Comment

This os because Karin has joined the most British club in Spain (in terms of style of football, with the physical, kick n run football), where physicality is high in their priorities. So he (thankfully) is forced to shape up and toughen up.

Comment

And some people here used to say he deserves to play in teams like Dortmund. He will get his chance sooner or later.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Lol there are lots of professional players which dont play in their clubs after the world cup. Maybe karim eats too much chelo kabab in his free time, and remember he wasnt part of osasunas squad in the preparations.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                  Lol there are lots of professional players which dont play in their cluby after the world cup. Maybe karim eats too much chelo kabab in his free time, and remember he wasnt part of osasunas squad in the preparations.
                  Karim went to the same gym as me in Tehran and guys trust me when I say he's one super lazy person. I knew he'd have problems in Europe, now he has to work his butt off if he wants to feature in matches. He will get his chance if he tries
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

^^^ was he struggling with the cardio or the weight training?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      ^^^ was he struggling with the cardio or the weight training?
                      We both had the same trainer. Obviously he's a zillion times fitter than me or most of the people at the gym but generally lazy with the cardio and always complaining, although the trainer is known to be mental and way too strict.

Comment

Any links for today's game?
                        ==============================================

Comment

Javad is playing from start. Link for the game (not illlegal!): http://www.lfp.es/lugo_osasuna/directo/laligatv

Comment

Lugo in front 2-1. FFS Karim, get in shape ASAP!!

Comment

2-2

Comment

I seriously can't believe it's been a month now and still no Ansarifard....
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X