• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nekounam and Ansarifard highlights!

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=12671
    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

"Upfront Ansarifard performed his best game since being in Osasuna. Iranian which has struggled to take shape, provided many solutions in attack, using his speed and creating dangerous chances."

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...5666_1027.html

Comment

Nice, both players had big chances to score. Nekou with a power header and the rebound immediately after.

And Karim with 3 good chances, nice to see him playing so lively. That is Ansarifard at his best. Looked like a penalty too, because the guy behind him tripped him up. He had nothing to do with the play, the ball was for either Karim or the defender next to him. Overall good game though.

Also nice to see Osasuna not concede against the 1st place team in the league. Hopefully their defenders gain some confidence from this game and stop giving up as many chincy goals.

Comment

I can see they are both improving. They will be more usefull next time they join TM.
          BTW Shojaei should have stayed in Las Palmas.

Comment

Ansarifard played great, shame no goals yet, I think spanish soccer is a great fit for him, glad hes finally there and I expect to see good shit from him soon.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I read some comments on their fb page and lots of people are very happy with Karim. They say that he has many good things to show and that he fought like a wild boar(definitely a spanish expression). They said they hope he continues to be that way.

Comment

Ansarifard continues to impress....I didn't think he would adapt as quickly and smoothly as he has. And when I say impress I still mean there is more for him to improve on (he will need to start finding the back of the net otherwise he'll be on the same page Reza was on when he left standard and Carlton) and I'm sure he'll do just that. Where are all the people who called him physically weak? He's taken on challenges very well in the few games he's played in!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

God damn it Masoud! If he had stayed at Las Palmas I could watch their cup match tonight live in HD on Danish tv!

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                    Ansarifard continues to impress....I didn't think he would adapt as quickly and smoothly as he has. And when I say impress I still mean there is more for him to improve on (he will need to start finding the back of the net otherwise he'll be on the same page Reza was on when he left standard and Carlton) and I'm sure he'll do just that. Where are all the people who called him physically weak? He's taken on challenges very well in the few games he's played in!
                    In reality, there are really only 1-2 members who think he's physically weak - the rest just repeat what they hear from others. The sentiment towards players is often expressed in 'mob mentality' type of way.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                      In reality, there are really only 1-2 members who think he's physically weak - the rest just repeat what they hear from others. The sentiment towards players is often expressed in 'mob mentality' type of way.
                      actually I dont think anyone thinks he is weak, I think people think he does not use his frame to his advantage, ansarifard is pretty big for a striker and although hes got fantastic speed and technique he could definitely diversify himself by posting up and using his body in the box.

Comment

Sv: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Both in the squad for tomorrow's match away against Mirandes @ 18:00 CET:
                        http://www.osasuna.es/noticia/_/7825...l-mirands.html

Comment

Nekounam and Ansarifard start!

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                            Nekounam and Ansarifard start!
                            nice..!!
                            what time is the game..? which site has the links..? wizwig?

Comment

Sv: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              nice..!!
                              what time is the game..? which site has the links..? wizwig?
                              In 13 minutes! 18:00 CET.

Comment

Just started, live stream link: http://www.lfp.es/mirandes_osasuna/directo/laligatv

Comment

Working...
                                X