X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I honestly enjoy watching one of the top 5 IPL teams more than watching Osasuna!

I know some of you are going to freak out about this comment, but both skill wise and tactically, Osasuna are at par with a mid table IPL team (as a whole), although admittedly they're a little better fitness wise.
    IPL > Liga Adelante

According to Bi-honar

Comment

No karim, no barty.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        IPL Top 5 > Liga Adelante mid 5

According to Bi-honar
        Correction!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          IPL > Liga Adelante

According to Bi-honar
          Lol baba, Liga Adelante is levels above several Europeans leagues, one of them the Danish..

Comment

Nino almost din an Azmoun!!

Comment

Really liking Nekounam's composure and ball distribution...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Lol baba, Liga Adelante is levels above several Europeans leagues, one of them the Danish..
                May be true as a whole bro (i.e. for the league as a whole), but there's no denying that Osasuna are atrocious in every aspect, at least in every game that I've watched this season. The number of mistakes and dumb plays are right up there with the IPL.

Also, if this wasn't true, you wouldn't have a near-retirement IPL player being a fixed player there. And let's face it, Karim wouldn't exactly be the best striker in the IPL at the moment and in the shape he started this season. His good season seem to be yek dar myoon!

Comment

^ Speaking of a joke of a defence...

Comment

1-0 Zaragoza

Comment

Yellow for Nekounam..

Comment

Such a boring game. Osasuna's defense is really Sorakh

Comment

Let's hope Karim get some playing time

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            ^ Speaking of a joke of a defence...
                            LOL. I rest my case!

And Zaragoza's offense isn't exactly super dooper. Did you see earlier one of the their strikers swung at the ball 3 times in the 6 yard box before he made contact!

Comment

spanish 2nd division >>> IPL

thats why your aghaye gol sitting on the bench picking splinters outa his ass all season..!!

this has been a hotly contested match so far and most of the action is middle of the pitch.!!

a give away mistake led to Zargoza's quick counter goal, tracking back Neku almost intercepted the Assist...!!

Javaad has been pretty much his usual solid overall...! decent positioning and great distribution, not so stout in tackles..!!

pace of the match so far has been too fast and fierce for Karim..!! he may be brought on little later in 2nd half if Osa still trailing..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                spanish 2nd division >>> IPL
                                thats why your aghaye gol sitting on the bench picking splinters outa his ass all season..!!
                                this has been a hotly contested match so far and most of the action is middle of the pitch.!!
                                a give away mistake led to Zargoza's quick counter goal, tracking back Neku almost intercepted the Assist...!!
                                Javaad has been pretty much his usual solid overall...! decent positioning and great distribution, not so stout in tackles..!!
                                pace of the match so far has been too fast and fierce for Karim..!! he may be brought on little later in 2nd half if Osa still trailing..!!
                                Do you also feel that Javad is more involved in ball distribution in Osasuna compared to TM?

Comment

Working...
                                X