This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    They will be stuck in Liga Adelante for many years, once you're out from top flight football it's very hard to get back in
    NEC NIJMEGAN [*with a dutch accent*]!

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by ameri View Post
      NEC NIJMEGAN [*with a dutch accent*]!
      Totally different case.

Comment

Considering the very poor work from midfield, he did very well, but he messed up one chance, one 100%er and went for a shot from tight angle when he should have played a square pass. Not certain the pass would have gone through but if, then it would have been a certain goal.

He is a quality player and better than most of his teammates, but he won't go anywhere if he doesn't start scoring.

Comment

Come on Karim.. We all know you can do much better
          I think one of his main problems is that he left for Europe too late, imagine if he did it after his last season in Saipa.

Problem is, being a striker has a lot to do with your mentality to do too, the longer he can't score, the harder it gets, cause if you try too hard, it becomes impossible. If his legit goal which was called offside a while back was counted as a goal we might have seen him score a few more.

Comment

Reading Osasuna fans forum they are very unhappy with the team and with Ansarifard as well. Some say he was absolutely dreadful, some say he could have done better but he showed the desire to do well, some others say that it was a mental problem with a lot of anxiety (pretty much what Ive been saying), that he wasn't confident enough but his work rate and attitude was great.

However in general the opinions are pretty negative, that's how it is guys. I know he is Iranian and most of you won't admit or close your eyes on the negatives but let's be honest now, Ansarifard has not delivered. He has played now 10 games, and have failed to score once with couple of good chances that he should have converted, but he didn't. You don't convert or score, you get benched and get shit. That's how it is, don't expect him to start the couple of next games or even get minutes for that matter as Nino will be back from suspension and him and 21 year old Kenan Kodro will be the most likely prioritized strikers.

As I said before, Ansarifard was not needed in this mickey mouse Asian Cup tournament, certainly when we had 2 better strikers Gucci and Sardar and considering his club situation, he should have stayed and gelled/adapted more to Osasuna. Bringing a young Sharifi instead to prove himself on international stage would have been much wiser but then it's Carlos's responsibility to think about this.

When you want to make it in Europe you have to be determined and confident, you have to be hungry to win and score, do you see any of this in Karim? Now let's compare it to Sardar and Reza? Do you understand now? Did you just see how he reacted on the throw-in? He was incredibly tense. I have always been saying since the first time I saw him play, this guy has to be more confident and he has to "want" it more, stop adjusting his hair and focusing on putting the ball in the goal. Sardar has this, Reza has it, even Sharifi has it, but I am yet to see it in Karim. He is good technically and everyone knows that, but unfortunately this is not enough. He will have to be very sharp on his future minutes/seconds with Osasuna and be decisive or else I can unfortunately very much foresee a return to Iran or PG teams and sooner than you think.

Comment

Its not like Osasuna's other forwards are doing any better. Especially given the amount of minutes they get. If Karim had the same minutes, things would be much more even. Keep in mind the other strikers have been playing in Spain/Osa for years, while Karim has just started.

What have they done that is so fantastic? Why don't they ride the bench for a few games? Today single handedly Karim had more chances then all of Osasuna have had in the last 2 games.

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Kenan Kodro played 20 games so far for Osasuna this season and he only scored 1 goal (according to Wikipedia).

Ansarifard only played 10 games and many where not even full 90 minutes.

So speaking of statistics, Kodro is much worse than Ansarifard. Add to the fact it is not simple to perform well in an overall bad-functioning team which just got relegated from years of La Liga football. Put Ansarifard up front at Las Palmas and he would snatch some goals since there is a proper team and midfielders who feed him the ball.

As per usual people are being ice cold for Ansarifard IMO.

Comment

Kenan Kodro is only a kid, 21 years old, he has had much more impact on most games than Karim when hearing their fans and he is actually a fan favorite. You can't really go against the fans of a club who all want the best for the team and for all the players rather than us PFDC that are biased toward all Iranian players and whenever they don't perform it's the teams fault. There is a reason why their fans prefer both Nino and Kodro to Karim, and they have always been willing to wait for Ansarifard to prove himself, not judging quickly but clearly they apparently have had enough.

Also the man is 24 years old, not a 18 year old kid that needs adaptation. They brought him as a player to have immediate impact for Osasuna and to score goals as beforehand they had goalscoring problems. So no excuses there, it's Karim's duty to convert the chances he gets, and he has had quite some that he could have absolutely converted, chances that any of our other national strikers would have turned into goals.

You have to look with a neutral perspective, and quite frankly if most of you weren't Iranian you would have thought the same. As I said it's an indirect do or die now for Karim, he has to step up his game to the next level if he wants to stay and succeed in Europe or else back to PG leagues.

It's your choice as fans to blame everything on everyone else and close your eyes the negatives.

Comment

these forums?
                    http://agenciaosasunista.com/foro/vi...=845&start=150

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      No not these, noticias de navarra. The link that you have given me have few positive comments about him actually. As I said in general comments are pretty negative towards all players, Ansarifard included, however you have quite a few positive remarks about Ansarifard's work rate.

That one guy in the link you gave me says that he prefers Karim to Kodro 1000 times as a striker, that he hasn't been given as much opportunities as him, and that he liked few things about him in the match, causing the defense some problems and helping Cedrick, and that together with Nino they can be a great Duo. Two guys afterwards agree with him and say that without a doubt he can slowly be influential for Osasuna as he has the skills.

So yeah, there are some positives as I said Karim technically is pretty good, however a striker that does not score will be quickly benched. Now it has to be seen what Urban will display in the next match, which I think Karim will probably not start (or even play at all), but we never know. He has to score now to convince the fans and the coach, or else he will pretty much get sh*t until he does.

Comment

on facebook all the fans think kodro sucks, and kodro is much worse than AF. AF is just missing that final moment, in most of his games hes had some great moves and attacking creativeness. He just needs to try harder.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          on facebook all the fans think kodro sucks, and kodro is much worse than AF. AF is just missing that final moment, in most of his games hes had some great moves and attacking creativeness. He just needs to try harder.
                          Can you quote/link the comments please? As every forum I read Kodro is a fan favorite and they want him to start most matches. I agree that he has some good moves, solid technically/dribbling however a striker that does not finish those kind of chances he was given in that match is not going to be considered for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                              Can you quote/link the comments please? As every forum I read Kodro is a fan favorite and they want him to start most matches. I agree that he has some good moves, solid technically/dribbling however a striker that does not finish those kind of chances he was given in that match is not going to be considered for long.
                              ]

There is 0 basis for him to be a favorite. He has no good ball control, he obviously isnt good, almost 20 starts and nothing. He looks like a newborn girraffe when he runs. im not spending time linking you comments., but I looked at all the posts today and they were pretty pissed at kodro. Also, from reading their facebook page ive seen that osasuna fans on the internet are typically quite hostile toward their foreign players.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                ]
                                There is 0 basis for him to be a favorite. He has no good ball control, he obviously isnt good, almost 20 starts and nothing. He looks like a newborn girraffe when he runs. im not spending time linking you comments., but I looked at all the posts today and they were pretty pissed at kodro. Also, from reading their facebook page ive seen that osasuna fans on the internet are typically quite hostile toward their foreign players.
                                Noticed as well. Javad also has his group of haters, however they are a minority fortunately. But regardless I understand and agree with most of their constructive comments toward Karim, he needs to step up his game.

Comment

Working...
                                X