Clear All

Ansarifard
    Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Why is Nekounam not in the squad?

Comment

Sick joke from Osasuna. Nekounam joins them to help them back to La Liga and takes a pay cut too, now he gets treated like absolute trash.

Comment

Goal for Osasuna.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Goal for Osasuna.
            is this some sort of sick job kiarash...

Comment

if Karim gets in, throw us a linky up in this mofo..!!

may be neku got a small knock in training or being saved//??
              may be his financial situation with the club has come to a boil..? or just flat out hasnt impressed the new coach i training, so he left him behind to make a point..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                if Karim gets in, throw us a linky up in this mofo..!!
                may be neku got a small knock in training or being saved//??
                may be his financial situation with the club has come to a boil..? or just flat out hasnt impressed the new coach i training, so he left him behind to make a point..!!?
                He won't get in, the new coach hates Iranian players. No point in following this stupid team.

I mis the old Osasuna who actually appreciated our players Masoud and Javad.

Comment

Thread Closed!

Comment

Happy for the fans if their team wins today since they are still up 1-0, but I'm absolutely not satisfied.

I hope Ansarifard and Nekounam leave and find another team, preferably in Spain.

Lol, they gave up the equalizer in the 85th minute. This is what you get for not including Nekounam in your squad!

Comment

Seems Nekounam was not in the squad due to injury:

"Nekounam was left off the list by "physical problems"
                      Mateo said at a press conference that Iran ended Friday's training with discomfort
                      14/03/2015

Nekounam Saturday stood out of the squad for Osasuna after suffering "physical problems" during training Friday, explained the pink coach Jose Manuel Mateo news conference. The absence of Iran shocked before the match, when the club announced pinko that self Javad Nekounam was without a list that were not Liassine Cadamuro and recovered Oier Sanjurjo and Jordan Loties."

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...9029_1027.html

Comment

^ I wonder what happened to Nekounam, I am worried about him

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          ^ I wonder what happened to Nekounam, I am worried about him
                          Probably depressed and contemplating his poor poor decision to jump onto a sinking ship.

Comment

Seems the problem with Nekounam is his right Adductor muscle. He will miss the Osasuna vs. Alaves match today. They are awaiting test results to determin the duration of his abscence. Also, Ansarifard is included in the 18 man squad for todays game:

"Iran captain Nekounam likely to miss Chile and Sweden friendlies

Iran captain Javad Nekounam is likely to miss two friendly matches against Chile and Sweden in late march.

The Iranian football team will take on Chile and Sweden on 26th and 31st March respectively.

Nekounam is suffering from a problem to his right adductor muscle.

The player will undergo further tests to determine extent of injury, Diario de Navarra wrote.

Nekounam is set to bid farewell to Team Melli in friendly match against Sweden.

He is currently the joint-second most-capped Iranian player alongside Ali Daei but he will surpass world's all-time leading goalscorer in the match against Chile and Sweden.

Nekounam who received his first call-up to Iran in May 2000, has scored 37 goals in 149 appearances for Team Melli while Daei has scored 109 in the same number of appearances."

http://www.tehrantimes.com/sports/12...den-friendliesCall Ups:http://www.vavel.com/es/futbol/osasu...-pamplona.html

Comment

For those interested, Osasuna vs. Alaves to start in less than 30 mins.

Ansarifard has been named in the starting eleven.

https://mobile.twitter.com/caosasuna

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                                For those interested, Osasuna vs. Alaves to start in less than 30 mins.
                                Ansarifard has been named in the starting eleven.
                                https://mobile.twitter.com/caosasuna
                                I'm tired of watching Karim not scoring and the crappy OSA team! Ajab hoselei dari baba!

Comment

Working...
                                X