This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    You can't always succeed. Only way to avoid failure is not trying. Stop bashing the guy. He risked and he'll develop through that, other than the ones staying in IPL.
    The guy will return to IPL, start scoring goals there. I hope the next TM won't do the mistake to reinvite him in TM squad.

We need to promote young primising players that have the potential to go and succeed in Europe. K.Rezaei is one of them and should go to Europe ASAP.

Comment

You can't always succeed. Only way to avoid failure is not trying. Stop bashing the guy. He risked and he'll develop through that, other than the ones staying in IPL.
      When you don't score one goal in 13 games as a striker you deserve to be questioned.

I still give him props for trying to make it in Europe.

Comment

Exactly like khatibi he tried! Much more than the rest of the IPL bunch does.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          Exactly like khatibi he tried! Much more than the rest of the IPL bunch does.
          Khatibi played 4 games in one season for HSV. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
            After all of this, I doubt Osasuna will put up with the potential bullshit that could follow by signing another Iranian player, especially when they can go to Eastern Europe and sign a hungrier prospect at probably less of the price. Antarifard just had to go and ruin it for the rest of the future Iranians that could have made a move to Spain.
            I think its the opposite, after all this no Iranian will put up with the bs that could follow up by signing with Osasuna, they match fixing scandals, the huge decline in the team, they are going to the thirds division, why would a iranian player want to be in this team?

Osasuna of 2006-2010 was great, but the management destroyed the team
            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              IMO Karim is negotiating with an Iranian team, that is probably the "paperwork" issues the previous article was mentioning and the reason he is currently in Iran.
              think so too

Osa been wanting him off the wage bill since the winter break

there was some outside chance for him when the coach got replaced, but seemingly he hasnt been able to impress the new guy enough either..!!

i give him much props to going EU and giving it a go, but i really think carlos needs to call up more inform strikers to TM in his place and wait it out on karim till he finds his feet again..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                think so too

Osa been wanting him off the wage bill since the winter break

there was some outside chance for him when the coach got replaced, but seemingly he hasnt been able to impress the new guy enough either..!!

i give him much props to going EU and giving it a go, but i really think carlos needs to call up more inform strikers to TM in his place and wait it out on karim till he finds his feet again..!
                Lol it seems he sacrified all his life to go to EU!! millions of players through the would sell their mothers to have this chance but it seems Karim made Spain a favor to come and make tourism there.

Comment

Nekounamhttp://www.olweb.me/lasexta

Comment

Wtf, that channel is not broadcasting it suddenly?

Comment

Get ready for 3rd league..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Get ready for 3rd league..
                        I am just sorry for Neko. Karim can get his thing together when he comes back to IPL, but Neko is done.

Comment

They are not relegated yet.

8 more games to save themselves, I'd say it's 50/50 now.

Comment

Why Ansarifard can't do this in Osasuna? At some point you must feel really sorry for this guy

I care about my players. As much as I have doubted him before, I just get upset when I think about him not getting a single goal yet. He goes to Europe for himself and us, gets bad luck by being under extreme pressure due to the club current misery, and he can't do anything.

Comment

---------------------Abedzadeh----------------------
                              --------------S.J.Hosseini-------Pashazadeh---------------
                              Mahdavikia---------------------------------------Minavand
                              ------------------------Nekounam----------------------------
                              ------------Teymourian---------------Zandi--------------
                              ---------------------------Karimi---------------------------
                              --------------------Dejagah------Daei--------------
                              Azmoun
                              Gucci
                              Golmohammadi
                              Jahanbakhsh
                              Hajsafi
                              Rahmati
                              Shojaei

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...AE%D8%B4%D9%85

Apparently Ansarifard is only in Iran to sort out his visa issues and he's very happy in Osasuna and he will shine there in the future according to himself!
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X