This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge win for Osasuna!

Supporters are celebrating, they are out of the relegation zone for now.

I hope this gives them the much needed confidence for the remainder of the season.

Comment

Comment

Comment

http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/201...e-el-delantero

"The other available striker Jose Manuel Mateo is karim ansarifard , but his presence was testimonial. Iran has yet to see door despite having had opportunities and occasions to pierce the rival goal. Moreover, in recent days he is not logged in calls to be at home for bureaucratic issues, which has solved this Monday to deliver all documentation to the club . For this reason, the Navarre technician can have Ansarifard in this final stretch of league that seems vital to the survival of Osasuna."

http://www.vavel.com/es/futbol/osasu...a-al-caer.html

Comment

Karim really needs to find the back of the net in these few games left before the end of season..!! or its gonna be hard for club not to drop him in off season.
            i hope coach gives him much more playing minutes ..!

did Osa sign a new striker to replace that injured attacker yet..??

Comment

Seems like a final chance for Ansarifard to show his value for the club.

He can still have a relatively successful season if he scores goals which will keep Osasuna in the Segunda Division this year.

Comment

Highlights:

Comment

This Karim would surely be a starter in Osasuna

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Highlights:

Is it me or Nekounam doesn't have the captain's armband anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Is it me or Nekounam doesn't have the captain's armband anymore?
                      He isn't captain at all. They took it away from him for some reason...

Comment

hmmm... I wonder why!

Comment

not sure if posted, but Karim is back in Spain:

Comment

Main reason is that he is no longer a key player on their squad. Nekounams age has been showing since 2013 so it's no surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                              Main reason is that he is no longer a key player on their squad. Nekounams age has been showing since 2013 so it's no surprise.
                              I'm guessing you haven't watched a single game from him at Osasuna.

He has been their best player week in week out. He is the 2nd top goal scorer while he is a defensive midfielder. Only one striker (Nino) has more goals than him.

His age has been showing since 2013?

Comment

I'm guessing you haven't watched a single game from him at Osasuna.

He has been their best player week in week out. He is the 2nd top goal scorer while he is a defensive midfielder. Only one striker (Nino) has more goals than him.

His age has been showing since 2013?
                                If you think a 34 year old player hasn't shown his age you are completely arrogant.

He was the reason we lost to Argentina. He lost the ball with a mistake in the 90th minute and he didn't close down Messi.

He isn't the same player he was 2 years ago.

Saying he is the second scorer doesn't say much when you are in relegation zone in the second division.

Comment

Working...
                                X