Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        3rd league, here we (they) come!
        back in relegation zone..
        how many matches left?
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          how many matches left?
          6, 2 of them against nr. 3 ad 5 in the table..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            6, 2 of them against nr. 3 ad 5 in the table..
            I doubt Nekounam will play with them in the third division but stranger things have happened before. My hunch is that he will retire and focus on TM coaching duties if Osasuna go down.
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              I doubt Nekounam will play with them in the third division but stranger things have happened before. My hunch is that he will retire and focus on TM coaching duties if Osasuna go down.
              I truly hope so. Him, CQ and Markar could be a strong trio.

Comment

This Osasuna is hopeless, and I thought their last coach (Urban) was the problem but this team really sucks. I even think that Osasuna B is better. Teams like Sanat Naft Abadan or even Rahahan are better than half of the teams in liga adelante Such a low quality league.

Now you realize how good Mehdi Madavikia actually was. What a king he played in Bundesliga for 10 years!!!

Comment

Javad is done but Karim should come back to IPL to find his confidence back and choose a better team this time. Karim for Persepolis next season. Karim and Taromi can make a good attacking duet.

Comment

Adelaide United will feature in the ACL qualification round next season. One of the local Adelaide newspapers brought up the possibility of signing more Asian talents as the team could then include an extra (4th) foreign player in their ACL squads as opposed to only 3 foreign (non-asian) players. Two players mentioned in the article are Younis Mahmoud and Karim Ansarifard:

"A few years ago some observers were declaring that Iran’s Karim Ansarifard was one of the world’s best young talents. Now 25, Ansarifard is with Osasuna in Spain’s second division and it’s fair to say he hasn’t yet lived up to the hype.

At his age and with his ability, Ansarifard, a forward, could star in the A-League. Perhaps he could come on loan like Palanca did.

The young Iranian might think it’s out of the question. Osasuna might think it’s out of the question. But it costs nothing to ask."

http://indaily.com.au/sport/2015/05/...-look-to-asia/

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

^ Ansarifard would be a top scorer for his team in the A-League, it's way below IPL level.

I hope he stays where he is though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        ^ Ansarifard would be a top scorer for his team in the A-League, it's way below IPL level.

I hope he stays where he is though.
                        Spanish 3rd division?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          Spanish 3rd division?
                          This "3rd division" stuff is getting really old.

Do you know they got 6 games left? And they are one spot away from safe only on goal difference? In football, 90 minutes is alot, let alone 540 minutes.

Comment

I have absolutely no faith in this team. They have been playing garbage so far and 2 out of 6 remaining matches are against top Spanish teams. I can see them relegating more than staying in 2nd division. You can hope for a fluke but even that can not help them. This team is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              I have absolutely no faith in this team. They have been playing garbage so far and 2 out of 6 remaining matches are against top Portuguese teams. I can see them relegating more than staying in 2nd division. You can hope for a fluke but even that can not help them. This team is trash.
                              Portugese teams? They play in Segunda Division...

And actually they play vs Recreativo Huelva and Sabadell on the final two match days, they are also in the relegation zone. Look up the table, if they both win them they will have 42 pts which would be safe currently

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Portugese teams? They play in Segunda Division...

And actually they play vs Recreativo Huelva and Sabadell on the final two match days, they are also in the relegation zone. Look up the table, if they both win them they will have 42 pts which would be safe currently
                                Sorry I mixed up with Haghighi thread. I meant Spanish teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X