Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that if Osasuna relegates and the offer is legit both Osasuna and Karim will accept this move. At this point I can't even see IPL teams making solid offers for him so money won't be a factor either

Comment

After mutual agreement, their new coach got fired already:http://www.osasuna.es/noticia/_/8213...e-osasuna.html

Comment

Only an IPL coach can save this team now. I say bring in someone from Qazvin.

Comment

Has Ansarifard scored yet or is he sucking as usual?

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
            Has Ansarifard scored yet or is he sucking as usual?
            no goals yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Only an IPL coach can save this team now. I say bring in someone from Qazvin.
              I go for Mayelikohan or Derakhshan. They are among the best coaches in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                I think that if Osasuna relegates and the offer is legit both Osasuna and Karim will accept this move. At this point I can't even see IPL teams making solid offers for him so money won't be a factor either
                There will be no offer, no money. If Osasuna don't release him in the summer, relegation or not, they are crazy. You can't carry someone like that in your squad. Useless.

Comment

3rd division here we come with Osha team!

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                    There will be no offer, no money. If Osasuna don't release him in the summer, relegation or not, they are crazy. You can't carry someone like that in your squad. Useless.
                    It's quite common to have a relegation clause in the a contract. We'll see in time if Nekou and Ansari have one in their contracts
                    Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

http://www.osasuna.es/noticia/_/8219...a-osasuna.html

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                        It's quite common to have a relegation clause in the a contract. We'll see in time if Nekou and Ansari have one in their contracts
                        I bet they don't have Aran jan, nobody would expect Osasuna to perform this bad. They wanted to promote actually...

Comment

Nekounam and Ansarifard will be visiting a local football academy where they will meet with the students and local residents:

"Torres, Neklounam and Ansarifasrd be Wednesday in Sesma

Tuesday, 05 May 2015
                          Wednesday is expected to Nekounam, Torres and Ansarifarsd visiting the headquarters of the football school Sesma. The event will be at 19:00 in the multipurpose room of the town. It will draw official jerseys and material Lacturale CA Osasuna and, as a sponsor of the school, the students will award product. All residents are invited to this event."

http://www.navarrasport.com/noticias...coles-en-sesma

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              ^ Ansarifard would be a top scorer for his team in the A-League, it's way below IPL level.

I hope he stays where he is though.
                              Wow. Are You serious! These two leagues incomparable. A-league produces many more talents than the IPL. We have the reigning ACL champions.

I don't know what's your problem with Australia in general, but you always seem to attack them. Surely you can't be this ignorant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                                Wow. Are You serious! These two leagues incomparable. A-league produces many more talents than the IPL. We have the reigning ACL champions.

I don't know what's your problem with Australia in general, but you always seem to attack them. Surely you can't be this ignorant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Then why is IPL ranked 37th while A-League is 99th behind the likes of Congo and Zimbabwe?

http://www.iffhs.de/the-strongest-na...-of-the-world/

The World ranking for the Strongest National Leagues has been determined annually by the IFFHS since 1991 on the basis of all national (championship, FA Cup) and (inter)continental (confederations & FIFA club competitions) results of the clubs. This principle has proved to be a very sensitive and an objective indicator.

Comment

Working...
                                X