Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On top of that, Sergio van Dijk totally flopped at Sepahan. He was a star for his Aussie team and killing it there, but failed to bring anything worth mentioning in the IPL.

Sergio van Dijk was a Jupiler League player when he got transferred to Adelaide United. I don't know if you have been to any of those games in the Jupiler League, but the level is pathetic. If a player from the Jupiler League can make career in the A-League, it rather says something about the level of competitiveness in Australia...

I guess A-League is better than IPL.

Comment

A-league>La Liga

Comment

Hate to say it but the Aussie league is inflated and over hyped.

Unfortunately some people see a couple of nice stadiums, shirts and HD tv broadcasts and instantly conclude that the Aussie league has a higher football quality.

Comment

Osasunas new coach Martin Monreal conducted his second training session with the team today. Seems like he is trying to shake up the squad as he in interested in making some lineup changes. Hopefully that means good news for Ansarifard and a confidence booster. The new coach has also stated he wants to win the next three games as they attempt to avoid relegataion to the 3rd division:

"Martin Monreal prepares changes in the team

http://100x100fan.com/martin-monreal...os-alineacion/

"Martin handed speeches, but also pampering. Especially helpful was the meritorious deeds of Cadamuro and insisted Ansarifard. He was also on he called Patxi Cedrick -at the beginning of the session-and more."

http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/201...amos-de-verdad

Comment

Here is a very interesting video made by someone on Karim:

Comment

The Iranian people are strong and a fighter. We want to win every battle always fighting until the end. "

Following this speech, Karim Ansarifard has acknowledged he fully identified with the banner that headed the training today "Osasuna never gives up".. "I feel identified with the banner 100% Osasuna is great, Osasuna is strong The fans supported the team and never leave it alone and, therefore, Osasuna never gives up. "

On the sporting side, the Iranian player has not assessed the new game system: "We have to observe all that demands the coach. We are professionals and we have to obey all the coaches. "
              He finished assuring you would like to win at Osasuna: "I would succeed in Osasuna. I love Osasuna and would like to progress in this Club. Part of my wishes. "

http://www.osasuna.es/noticia/_/8231...-se-rinde.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                The Iranian people are strong and a fighter. We want to win every battle always fighting until the end. "

Following this speech, Karim Ansarifard has acknowledged he fully identified with the banner that headed the training today "Osasuna never gives up".. "I feel identified with the banner 100% Osasuna is great, Osasuna is strong The fans supported the team and never leave it alone and, therefore, Osasuna never gives up. "

On the sporting side, the Iranian player has not assessed the new game system: "We have to observe all that demands the coach. We are professionals and we have to obey all the coaches. "
                He finished assuring you would like to win at Osasuna: "I would succeed in Osasuna. I love Osasuna and would like to progress in this Club. Part of my wishes. "

http://www.osasuna.es/noticia/_/8231...-se-rinde.html
                Credit needs to be given when it's due, although I'm mainly his basher, well done to him once again for going to Europe.

Seems like after all this, there may be a glimmer of hope for our 'Fighter' Ballerina!

Hopefully we'll see him scoring hattricks from now and so he'll turn into a Osasuna Legend like Nekou by keeping them in Liga Adelante. BUT so far, not jsut him, the whole team has been shockingly bad.
                Support Iran until the end

Comment

We still believe in you Karim!!

Comment

We have to admit he has some skills but not killer instinct of a good striker. He lacks the finishing touch!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      We have to admit he has some skills but not killer instinct of a good striker. His lacks the finishing touch!
                      He never had issues finishing. He just isn't fast enough for La Liga. When he got there they made him lose weight and get in better shape. He is in good shape now, but he still isn't fast enough. When you go higher level in soccer the speed is the thing that changes most.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                        He never had issues finishing. He just isn't fast enough for La Liga. When he got there they made him lose weight and get in better shape. He is in good shape now, but he still isn't fast enough. When you go higher level in soccer the speed is the thing that changes most.
                        Speed might be necessary but he is obviously lacking the finishing touch. In many occasions he was in a position that speed has nothing to do with the result. His last touches were either not on target or weak.

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

I wouldn't call him slow. He is a very psychical player actually. What he lacks is luck.

Judging from the highlights I posted he should have scored 3 goals by now. First one was the offside goal which was not offside at all. And the other two were bad finishing.

He can do better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            I wouldn't call him slow. He is a very psychical player actually. What he lacks is luck.

Judging from the highlights I posted he should have scored 3 goals by now. First one was the offside goal which was not offside at all. And the other two were bad finishing.

He can do better than that.
                            Fortunately he can score more in 3rd division next season. The competition in 3rd division is much easier.

Comment

Ansarifard has a long busy day with the media and press today :P

"Ansarifard: "No play took my self-esteem"

The front of Osasuna , Karim Ansarifard , appeared before the media Friday and spoke about the difficult year that has lived in the pink team, which hopes to assist in the goal of salvation . " It's been a tough year difficult, complicated, the goal of each of us is that Osasuna succeed. We all want this. We think that with the coaching change around the world is with us. Osasuna is very large, has a penchant First ", he commented.

The Iranian attacker, who has not been able to debut as the top scorer so far this season, said he needs " to have minutes to show how I am. I have to play two or three games in a row . " In this sense, Ansarifard expects the new coach Martin Monreal , will " give the opportunity to prove "their worth. "N or play took my self-esteem, during the year I only played five or six games in eight days playing a game, but in the field trying to pay as much. And I try to let the fans happy , "he explained.

Ansarifard has been particularly harsh on the Pole Jan Urban , who led Osasuna since the start of the season until his dismissal in February. Iran has said about his former coach who will not " know nothing "and that he has" suffered greatly ". " No one has been to help me out. When a player joins a team they give you a chance to adapt to these conditions in order to offer the best we have, but when I have not given me that opportunity ... In a game I had two very clear chances to score, but lost because I had a lot of pressure from the coach , "he assured."

http://100x100fan.com/ansarifard-dec...osasuna-urban/

"Ansarifard expects the coaching change is "successful"

Pamplona, ​​EFE Karim Ansarifard, Iranian international striker Osasuna, said today he expects the coaching change this week in the Navarre team is "successful" for the club, struggling to stay in the League.

"I'm sure that Osasuna will come out of this situation because it is very large and has a hobby of First. Hopefully the coaching change open a successful path," he said at a press conference after training in Tajonar.

Ansarifard said that has lived a "hard and difficult" year in his first season in Europe and has justified his bad campaign, without a goal in fourteen games, the lack of continuity minutes.

In this sense, it has been highly critical of the Polish Jan Urban, the head coach this season, saying he wants nothing of it, while the Navarran Jose Manuel Mateo, I dismissed this week, he has said he understood after have a conversation with him, but just before he was relieved of duty.

He noted that "I could write a book" With everything that has happened this season, but has stated that now "is not the time" as a priority "think Osasuna". "Once the season, I can talk," he said.

The Persian forward has however reported that lacked support at the beginning of the season, and the "pressure" which was submitted by the goals lack: "In a match had two clear chances, but the pressure that had coach (Urban ) made me fallarlas. His stress even for the short pass. "

He regretted that the lack of opportunities took the "esteem", but stressed that does not give up and he is "happy" and "force" to be a "fighter" character.

Ansarifard, who could regain title on Sunday against Mirandes with the arrival of Enrique Martin Navarro and the idea of ​​playing with two strikers, stressed that the important thing is that Osasuna will meet the aim of maintaining the category and has been hopeful succeed in the Navarre club."

http://eldia.es/agencias/8091099-F-T...or-sea-exitoso

"Ansarifard: "If you talk about what happened, I could write a book"

"In a game I had two chances but had to pressure and stress to give a pass. Any player would have scored"
                              "Osasuna never gives up and is also not a big club Osasuna for one thing. The fans never left alone computer"

Iran's Karim Ansarifard surprised with his statements Friday at a press conference in which he expressed his anger at not having had minutes with Osasuna and claimed to have suffered problems of "self-esteem".

"The conditions I have had here I have not ever had and has never been someone to give me a hand. I hope they give me the opportunity to show what I'm like, I played very few matches and I want to perform at your best. I hope we win on Sunday ". Asked if their problems have also had to do with what extradeportivo, Karim Ansarifard explained that "I could write a book" about what happened at Osasuna. "I hope that once we have saved us, to talk about everything that happened. It was a tough and difficult year, but the Osasuna goal is to succeed," said the player, who despite his claims argued that " the team is not in the conditions "so that he can talk now of those" personal issues. " "For me the most important thing is that Osasuna is saved," he said.

On their performance on the pitch, Ansarifard said Habre suffered as they came "to Europe to succeed." "I have to play and I have to return the self-esteem. I love Osasuna and I would love to make progress with this team. I have a contract with Osasuna for two years and the fans like me, support me and I appreciate it. My goal now that the team to succeed and win. I do not want to harm Osasuna. Hopefully the fans fill El Sadar on Sunday. "

The Iranian player also recalled his two failed actions against Llagostera in El Sadar. "In a game I had two chances but had to pressure and stress to give a pass. Any player would have scored," said the striker, who now hopes to regain his best. "Osasuna never gives up and is also not a big club Osasuna for one thing.. The fans never left alone computer We want the fans to be with us and joins Osasuna Pamplona is very large and has a hobby of First." , he praised.

Upon the arrival of Enrique Martin, the player said he will obey the orders of the coach if he holds and that "it is very important to have a coach like Enrique Martin in these circumstances." Ansarifard also revealed to have had a talk with Matthew before leaving and the coach was "surprised" when Ansarifard told him how I felt. "He told me he would support me," said the Iranian, who declined to comment on Jan Urban, clear gesture of disapproval of the Polish coach.

After the press conference, the striker was relieved. "After speaking, I have been very quiet," he said."

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...1259_1027.html

"Ansarifard: "Everything has to raise Pamplona Osasuna to improve these conditions and exit"

The Iranian striker is motivated by the arrival of Martin Monreal, facing a possible opportunity in this league final. However, Ansarifard prefers to speak of the team as a whole and not identify, as recorded by the Club on its website: " Now is not the time to think about Karim. We must think only of Osasuna. The aim of each of us is that Osasuna succeed. ""

http://www.navarradeportiva.com/2015...r-al-mirandes/

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Speed might be necessary but he is obviously lacking the finishing touch. In many occasions he was in a position that speed has nothing to do with the result. His last touches were either not on target or weak.
                                Wasn't it the most important thing for a striker?

Let's focus on making emerge K.Rezaei, Azmun, Motaheri, Taromi, Sharifi instead, even Gucci can help.

Comment

Working...
                                X