This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Wasn't it the most important thing for a striker?

Let's focus on making emerge K.Rezaei, Azmun, Motaheri, Taromi, Sharifi instead, even Gucci can help.
    I have to agree with you on this one. Karim has received enough free passes to TM because of his past performances. Now he should earned it just like any other Iranian striker in IPL or diaspora.

Comment

Thanks aenima_8 for the article.

What can I say?

I can only feel sad when I read his story. While he is under constant attack from Iranian football fans, he has learned how to behave like a real professional in no time when he left to Europe. The way how he talks is how a real pro should act: the team is the first priority. Some footballers like Sadeghian could learn a lot from this.

The sad thing is that Ansarifard is bashed left and right while nobody really knows whats going on. His first season in Europe under extreme circumstances, teammates who suck and three coaches in a span of few months. On top of that, he got unlucky with injuries and also had to leave for the Asian Cup. Judging from these 14 games is not really right because he barely played 90 minutes - like he said, how can you expect a player to do consistently well if he is barely playing?

What also amazes me is the lack of support we show for our legionnaire. He made the right decision to move to Europe and only because he has difficulties with his confidence and doesn't score, we decide just to leave it and make fun of him. When I browse this forum on match days, barely people are discussing. To me it seems like we don't provide the needed support, not only for him but also the team.

Nekounam for example is probably playing his final season in football altogether and she still shows week in and week out that he is a quality player. Yet, some people speak of some kind of a regression. But now he is away from TM, I think people feel more like that he isn't important anymore. The truth is the opposite: he is probably one of the most successful Iranians in Europe with 6 seasons in La Liga.

This post isn't directed to anyone, I just wanted to say that we need to support our boys and especially Karim to the max in these final days. They are part of the team and they are also part of Team Melli. It's our fans job to follow our legionnaires and get behind them, no matter how bad they play at some point.

And finally, I am hoping for Osasuna to survive relegation. This team has been home to Nekounam and Shojaei, two who have been very valuable in the past for TM. The fans are very loyal to the club and they deserve much better than fighting for relegation. Unfortunately, mismanagement has ruined the club. Relegation would be disastrous since that would mean a possible defunct Osasuna.

Remember how we supported JB when he was fighting till the very last match day against relegation? Lets do it again please. Right now we are in a similar situation with Osasuna in danger.

Just wanted to get this off my chest.

Comment

Overall Iranian football fans are one of the most ruthless and illogical sports fans in the world. There is never a middle ground for them, one is either a "Hero" or a "Zero"

I terribly feel bad for KA. Him and Shojaei have constantly been bashed by some of our impatient and rude people!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Thanks aenima_8 for the article.

What can I say?

I can only feel sad when I read his story. While he is under constant attack from Iranian football fans, he has learned how to behave like a real professional in no time when he left to Europe. The way how he talks is how a real pro should act: the team is the first priority. Some footballers like Sadeghian could learn a lot from this.

The sad thing is that Ansarifard is bashed left and right while nobody really knows whats going on. His first season in Europe under extreme circumstances, teammates who suck and three coaches in a span of few months. On top of that, he got unlucky with injuries and also had to leave for the Asian Cup. Judging from these 14 games is not really right because he barely played 90 minutes - like he said, how can you expect a player to do consistently well if he is barely playing?

What also amazes me is the lack of support we show for our legionnaire. He made the right decision to move to Europe and only because he has difficulties with his confidence and doesn't score, we decide just to leave it and make fun of him. When I browse this forum on match days, barely people are discussing. To me it seems like we don't provide the needed support, not only for him but also the team.

Nekounam for example is probably playing his final season in football altogether and she still shows week in and week out that he is a quality player. Yet, some people speak of some kind of a regression. But now he is away from TM, I think people feel more like that he isn't important anymore. The truth is the opposite: he is probably one of the most successful Iranians in Europe with 6 seasons in La Liga.

This post isn't directed to anyone, I just wanted to say that we need to support our boys and especially Karim to the max in these final days. They are part of the team and they are also part of Team Melli. It's our fans job to follow our legionnaires and get behind them, no matter how bad they play at some point.

And finally, I am hoping for Osasuna to survive relegation. This team has been home to Nekounam and Shojaei, two who have been very valuable in the past for TM. The fans are very loyal to the club and they deserve much better than fighting for relegation. Unfortunately, mismanagement has ruined the club. Relegation would be disastrous since that would mean a possible defunct Osasuna.

Remember how we supported JB when he was fighting till the very last match day against relegation? Lets do it again please. Right now we are in a similar situation with Osasuna in danger.

Just wanted to get this off my chest.
          There are always reasons for fans reactions.

Karim has been given free pass for entire 2013, 2014, WC, and 2015 AC because of his good performances in the past. This is simply too much and not fair to other possible candidates. Our team had hard times scoring during whole 2013-march 2015. We dropped top strikers like Azmoun or Khalatbari to field Karim in WC and you saw the results. This makes people to get unhappy. If a person is invited to the NT for his scoring ability, he should do so otherwise not being called up again and again.

First he made a wrong decision joining Osa. Second he gave up to the situation instead of fighting hard to earn his position. He is famous to be a Nazok Narenji in TM. Azmoun was like him as well but he adopted to rough Russian league and succeeded. Even Karimi who is famous for his loose training, had to man up and be serious under a rough coach like Magath in Bayern. He is not better than Karimi, so he should learn and put up the good show to entertain or he will be forgotten.

Blind support is not rational. If a person declines for a short time it is reasonable, otherwise he should expect the criticism or lack of support. If his position was not striker the pressure was less on him.

JB was fighting is first division, in RW position and scoring goals changing a whole match by himself alone. He showed his spirit in 2nd division far from Karim. JB was not a fix player at first but he worked hard and deserved the spot. He used to come last 20 min and score or assist for NEC, did you forget already?

If you had asked me "who is going to be the next big star of Iran?" back in 2011, I would have said KA without even thinking but after years of support he turned disappointing us. Now it is up to him to change his image. No pain no gain! He has good rough talent but he should polish his skills and get adjusted to new setting to grow to some full-fledged striker.

Sadeghian is someone that can be the next Ali Karimi of Iran but look at him now. He is hated by many specially Persepolisi fans. Having the talents or some good past does not help keeping a person in spot light, consistency and hard work does.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            There are always reasons for fans reactions.

Karim has been given free pass for entire 2013, 2014, WC, and 2015 AC because of his good performances in the past. This is simply too much and not fair to other possible candidates. Our team had hard times scoring during whole 2013-march 2015. We dropped top strikers like Azmoun or Khalatbari to field Karim in WC and you saw the results. This makes people to get unhappy. If a person is invited to the NT for his scoring ability, he should do so otherwise not being called up again and again.

First he made a wrong decision joining Osa. Second he gave up to the situation instead of fighting hard to earn his position. He is famous to be a Nazok Narenji in TM. Azmoun was like him as well but he adopted to rough Russian league and succeeded. Even Karimi who is famous for his loose training, had to man up and be serious under a rough coach like Magath in Bayern. He is not better than Karimi, so he should learn and put up the good show to entertain or he will be forgotten.

Blind support is not rational. If a person decline for a short time it is reasonable, otherwise he should expect the criticism or lack of support. If his position was not striker the was less pressure on him.

JB was fighting is first division, in RW position and scoring goals changing a whole match by himself alone. He showed his spirit in 2nd division far from Karim. JB was not a fix player at first but he worked hard and deserved the spot. He used to come last 20 min and score or assist for NEC, did you forget already?
            1.He was not given a free pass by any means. He was crossed off the list for nearly 2 years in 2012 and 2013 before he got called up again because he was in form for Tractor Sazi.

2.Azmoun is not even comparable to Ansarifard. Azmoun is still a young talent who was raised in Rubin where there is absolutely no pressure from relegation and scoring many goals.

3.I am a fan, and I will support any Iranian who is in Europe doesn't matter how bad he plays. He represents Iran.

4.Again, Jahanbakhsh and Ansarifard are not comparable. The 2nd division of The Netherlands is far from a competitive league, I have been to many games and and I nearly fell asleep. An average player like Mohammad Ghazi could score 25 goals in the Jupiler League, the bottom teams are mostly semi-pro. Liga Adelante is much much more tough and competitive.

Comment

1.He was not given a free pass by any means. He was crossed off the list for nearly 2 years in 2012 and 2013 before he got called up again because he was in form for Tractor Sazi.

2.Azmoun is not even comparable to Ansarifard. Azmoun is still a young talent who was raised in Rubin where there is absolutely no pressure from relegation and scoring many goals.

3.I am a fan, and I will support any Iranian who is in Europe doesn't matter how bad he plays. He represents Iran.

4.Again, Jahanbakhsh and Ansarifard are not comparable. The 2nd division of The Netherlands is far from a competitive league, I have been to many games and and I nearly fell asleep. An average player like Mohammad Ghazi could score 25 goals in the Jupiler League, the bottom teams are mostly semi-pro. Liga Adelante is much much more tough and competitive.
              Azmoun is comparable because he was treated like shit in Sepahan and IPL while he was our best player in U16, U17 and U19 teams constantly scoring goals and helping the team. He didn't lost his confidence, packed up his bags, chose the right club and worked his way up to the position he is right now.

KA was crossed off the list once, Later he was called up again and did almost nothing, but still stayed in TM anyway... while others were dropped out

JB is better than Ansarifard. First division in Netherlands is better than 2nd division Spain. JB a RW scored and assisted in that league before relegation and was considered as second best new talent of the league. What about Karim.

You could be right if Karim at least score some goals in Liga Adelante. and I agree with you 2nd Spanish division is better than 2nd Dutch division.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  Overall Iranian football fans are one of the most ruthless and illogical sports fans in the world. There is never a middle ground for them, one is either a "Hero" or a "Zero"

I terribly feel bad for KA. Him and Shojaei have constantly been bashed by some of our impatient and rude people!
                  I don't get this Persian mentality. This is a soccer forum for the discussion of Persian soccer. Why are Persians always want to say every player is perfect. All my other soccer buddies think many players suck: David Luiz, Falcao.

The reality is Ansari fard isn't ready for European soccer. His core skills are lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Speed might be necessary but he is obviously lacking the finishing touch. In many occasions he was in a position that speed has nothing to do with the result. His last touches were either not on target or weak.
                    Yes I agree his finishing touch wasn't special but every time he got the pass by the time he got in place to shoot he had a horrible angle or was closed down. Specially the tactics that osasuna used you need to run fast after the ball.

Comment

Here is a very interesting video made by someone on Karim:

So he has scored for Osasuna after all. Stupid linesman.

Comment

Ansarifard could possibly start tomorrow. Seems like Nekounam might be rested after minor injury from the training sessions:Probable teams:http://www.lavanguardia.com/deportes...-en-sadar.html

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                          I don't get this Persian mentality. This is a soccer forum for the discussion of Persian soccer. Why are Persians always want to say every player is perfect. All my other soccer buddies think many players suck: David Luiz, Falcao.

The reality is Ansari fard isn't ready for European soccer. His core skills are lacking.
                          yeaup, now when the guy finally scores a goal, everyone here will feel vindicated in his all mighty prowess and will call you a hater...!! lol -

like i said from get-go (back in his days of Agheyeh-gol of PGL..!) this kid is way Over-Rated...!
                          there are still quite a few traits missing from his game, in order to make him a Legit International/EU decent caliber talent..!! for years, he at least had ultra-young Age on his side, and even that is slowly but surely getting away from him ..!
                          many of his impressive goal-tallies in PGL were in large part due to weak and unorganized defensive schemes he faced and the often khar-to-khar approach of most PGL teams' playing tactics...!
                          In EU top football leagues, even at Second divisions(most international games), there is rarely bone-headed defensive miscues offered to attackers to take advantage of inorder to run up their scoring tallies..!! you really have to have some exceptional skill-set to succeed, in especially such a high-pressure playing position as Striker..!!
                          most teams can ill afford to give too many minutes to Strikers in order to find their feet and build their confidence..!! Production is expected and demanded in Striker position and if you dont produce then your benched and looked over and thats how it goes all so often, even in struggling, shallow-talent, struggling teams such as Osasuna, or perhaps Especially So..!!

again, i have no Hate for this kid, im just telling it like it is..!!

Ansarifard needs to realize that there is no place for NazokNarajies in European football, nor weak self-belief and shoddy work-rate..! you need to buck up son..!! you need to get ANGRY at your current situation in Osa, Not Sad..!!
                          you need to go out there and to begin with Highly Increase your WORK-RATE and Efforts in training and in limited minutes afforded to you, here n there in games..!! You stay that course long enough and good things start to happen for you..!!
                          crying and whining in interviews and blaming coaches who are no longer there to defend themselves aint gonna do your case any favors kid..!
                          what do you think the new coach gonna think of you throwing your old boss under the bus in media..??

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                            Ansarifard could possibly start tomorrow. Seems like Nekounam might be rested after minor injury from the training sessions:Probable teams:http://www.lavanguardia.com/deportes...-en-sadar.html
                            great..!!
                            here is your chance Karim..!! take it with both hands and run with it..!!
                            remember at this juncture in your Osa career, EFFORT will also matter greatly, even if you dont get on score-sheet..!
                            make a nuisance of yourself to the opposing defense and dont let up regardless of the scoreline until the ending whistle or till your pull-off..!!(dont disappear again in thick of action and invisible) Fans and Coaches always appreciate and reward a valiant effort and an impactful presence on the pitch..!! and most goals result from non-stop persistence and non-stop will to score..!!

Comment

Nekounam, Nino, Sisi, Ansarifardhttp://www.lfp.es/osasuna_mirandes/directo/laligatv

Match starts in 40 minutes.

Comment

Nice. Have to watch both games simultaneously.

Comment

Working...
                                X